All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rumors Thread

I mean I think it's possible, but doubtful, that he could play well enough this camp to prove he should get a spot over Glendening. I disagree. His name fills the s*** out of the healthy scratch box on the roster sheet. Turgeon is a couple letters behind. Unless they spell out first names. I don't know, I don't fill them out. Or read them. Or know if they're still a thing. Or care. Plus probably more Polack jokes. Point is it doesn't matter who the part-timers are.
  3. Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

I don't think it'd be enough. Even if it was enough, I wouldn't make that trade. Karlsson is 28, will cost them a fortune in a year, and they won't be relevant again until he's in his 30's.
  4. Today
  5. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

Nice. This is more what I'm feelin
  6. Is that a dead hamster joke? Sicko. I should correct myself; no, we don't need size but it would be nice to have some more. More importantly is that I think Bouchard does have elite offensive upside. Like Brent Burns if all goes well, Weber-level the more conservative peak, and Boychuk at the low end. Hughes seems like he'll be more dependent on his teammates and the system he's in, but I'd predict a somewhat similar range in scoring: 30-70 pts. Dobson is probably the guy with the least offensive skill, like 50-ish pts peak but pairing that with the best all-around game. If I had to choose I'd still go with Boqvist due to his age, but I think they all look great and could all be elite players.
  7. Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

Question: Would both of Detroit's first round picks plus a 2019 2nd been enough to acquire Karlsson? If so, would you make that deal?
  8. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

This is how we do it It's Friday night, and I feel alright The party is here on the West side So I reach for my 40 and I turn it up Designated driver take the keys to my truck Hit the shore 'cause I'm faded Honeys in the street say, "Monty, yo we made it!" It feels so good in my hood tonight The summertime skirts and the guys in Kani All the gang bangers forgot about the drive-by You gotta get your groove on, before you go get paid So tip up your cup and throw your hands up And let me hear the party say I'm kinda buzzed and it's all because (This is how we do it)
  9. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

1 day younger than Dan Bylsma.
  10. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

LOL How old r u?
  11. Rumors Thread

Im sure I am
  12. Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

Can't win without a team. Plus I am at a huge disadvantage cuz Pur-don't sucks.
  13. Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

U of M ice hockey championships = 9 MSU ice hockey championships = 3 Indiana ice hockey championships = 0 12 > 0
  14. Is anything safe anymore? Our beloved tradition *Mod warning post #94*

No. But I heard you can milk a cat. Pretty much anything with nipples.
  15. Hossa's Career Might Be Over Already

Twitter Ads info and privacy Cap space is a commodity in its own right, and teams around the league could help Chicago take care of its Hossa problem. It's not a trade that would make the league particularly happy, and we may even see dead-money deals get axed when it comes time to negotiate the next CBA. But right now, general manager Stan Bowman has the ability to dump Hossa's cap hit onto a budget team that is looking to get to the salary-cap floor without spending any actual money. Scott Powers of The Athletic recently reported the Blackhawks would be willing to part with their No. 8 pick in the first round in the "right situation." Could the "right situation" be a trade that gets Hossa's $5.275 million cap hit off the books, freeing them up to be big-time players in free agency? So would you take Hossa's contract in exchange for 8th overall? Good
  16. Is anything safe anymore? Our beloved tradition *Mod warning post #94*

I got nipples neo, could you milk me?
  17. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

Should 'sucks' been plural or singular? Also, early The Cure is actually pretty rad.
  18. 2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

Outkast sucks
  19. Rumors Thread

https://elitesportsny.com/2018/06/18/new-york-rangers-time-to-move-on-from-the-ilya-kovalchuk-dream/ He has reportedly told the Rangers that they need to prove to him that they can win in the next few years. Here’s the thing, they can’t. Kovalchuk isn’t coming back to the NHL to just play for the heck of it. He wants to chase the Stanley Cup. The Rangers are nowhere near that, and it’s time to put that dream to rest.
  20. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

The cure sucks
  21. Rumors Thread

https://mynhltraderumors.com/nhl-rumors-montreal-canadiens-open-to-trade-offers-for-their-first-round-pick-mutual-interest-in-tomas-plekanec/2018/06/18/
  22. RT @HumboldtBroncos: Broncos survivors (9 of 13) have reunited for a trip to the NHL Awards in Vegas on Wednesday night. #humboldtstrong #…

23. Rumors Thread

But...But...He fights!
  1. Load more activity