All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Wings Get Filip Zadina! (HYPE! Thread)

3. Have you never boned a pregnant chick before?
  4. Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

Ras would have to go back to jrs and in my opinion that would be a waste of his time and development. He needs to be in the show. Ever since he came back from his wrist injury he was dominant in jrs and i feel that if he gets sent back it will be a wasted year in his development.
  5. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

https://www.freep.com/videos/sports/nhl/red-wings/2018/06/23/watch-prospects-talk-being-drafted-red-wings/728148002/
  6. Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

same but i doubt it , he loves his vets too much ... turgeon should start up as 4th c and depending on how zadina performs he should as well , can see rasmussen starting down and svechnikov
  7. Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

I’m fairly certain Zadina and Rasmussen will make this year’s lineup. I hope all 4 do and Kenny moves some contracts out.
  8. Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

vanek????? come on man and im sure david pope is crying himself to sleep hes gonna have to be superb to crack this lineup if zadina,rasmussen,svechnikov and turgeon all make it 1-2 yrs from now id start trading glendening ,helm and the nielsens and stock pile more 2nd rounders but kenny loves his vets
  9. Today
  10. It would be weird if you didn't find Christina Applegate hot
  11. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

is this for real ???? you wanted us to fall back to 10th and take lucic to draft dobson ??? so move back 4 spots for the fun lf it and pick up a horrible contract ? lmao is it april already and seth barton is right handed that should quench your thirst for now .... not the biggest fan of veleno but we cant complain with our first 5 picks , berggren,mcisaac and regula have upside .... start checking the ufa list if you want a righty
  12. Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

So next year we could see at F: Bert-Larkin-Mantha (BLM line) Z-Z-Nyquist (Nyquist will help you get your ZZZZZs line) Ras-Nielsen-Vanek (2 goats and a kid line) Abby-Helm-Svech (HAS line) Glendening/Wit (I think AA and Frk are goners) 3 years from now: Bert-Larkin-Zadina Svech-Rass-Mantha Pope-Veleno-Smith Holmstrom-Turgeon-Abby Berggren
  13. Is it weird that I find this hot?
  14. Yesterday
  15. Rumors Thread

No
  16. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

Whalstrom and Dobson fall to NYI and their ne GM all of a sudden is a ******* draft - winning genius God (even though Garth Snow got them one of those picks, but he's an idiot). Zadina and Veleno fall to the Wings and Holland is incompetent. Someone will write a paper about this someday.
  17. Rumors Thread

could you imagine if tampa signed JT?
  18. Rumors Thread

They said it was a false rumor?
  19. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

https://www.cbssports.com/nhl/news/2018-nhl-draft-grades-sabres-panthers-red-wings-get-top-marks-for-their-picks/ Detroit Red Wings: A+ They should be absolutely enthralled with what transpired this weekend. Even if you look just at the first round, they landed maybe the draft's second-best goal-scorer at No. 6 in Filip Zadina, then got another steal with center Joseph Veleno at No. 30. http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/news/nhl-draft-picks-2018-grades-results-trade-rumors-rasmus-dahlin-brady-tkachuk-quinn-hughes/37z44iwdg3q5z9c3nm9j05h8 6. Detroit Red Wings — Filip Zadina, LW, Halifax (QMJHL) The Red Wings really needed a puck mover who can run their power play, but Filip Zadina is an elite forward they simply couldnt pass up. This kid fills the net and competes hard in all three zones. A real leader and sets a great example. Grade: A 30. Detroit Red Wings (via Golden Knights) — Joe Veleno, C, Drummondville (QMJHL) About time a team woke up and took the draft's fastest center, except Veleno is a premier playmaker who busts it from start to finish. Mark my words -- he will be one of the better NHL players to come out of this draft. Grade: A https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2782556-2018-nhl-draft-results-team-by-team-grades-for-notable-picks Detroit Red Wings: Filip Zadina, LW, Halifax, Grade: A Zadina has a terrific shot, and his ability to go to the front of the net is notable. He' also solid on both ends of the ice. Center Joseph Veleno, right wing Jonatan Berggren and defenseman Jared McIsaac all look like potential big-time contributors. So apparently all of these guys are clueless too.
  20. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/23888005/2018-nhl-draft-winners-losers-draft-weekend-including-detroit-red-wings-new-york-islanders-artemi-panarin-gary-bettman Winner: Red Wings Filip Zadina might be the surest scorer in this draft, and somehow -- miraculously -- he fell in the Red Wings' lap at No. 6 overall. This is a winger who can play as soon as this season, even in a top-six role. The Red Wings then capitalized on another draft faller, when center Joseph Veleno was available at No. 30. Detroit's biggest need was defense, and they addressed that with three defensemen during the next two rounds. Detroit is embarking on a total makeover, and this draft couldn't have gone any better for GM Ken Holland -- who has been on a roll since the trade deadline after bringing in a haul for Tomas Tatar. Apparently, reports of Holland's demise have been greatly exaggerated. The Red Wings being good again is fun for everyone!
  21. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

At Chase Bank in Cali
  22. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

Are you in NY?
  23. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

We need to coach you up on the trollz again. This is worse quality than the border wall.
  24. 6/23 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft (Rounds 2-7)

Seriously though Lefty, and I say this with deep respect, you don't need this in your life right now. Maybe take a step back from the computer and collect yourself. This forum isn't going anywhere. Normalcy can be therapeutic, but this can't be healthy. This is my first draft in here, so maybe this happens every year. But I have to be honest, I am concerned for your well being. I wish you peace and I truly hope things get better for you. Oh yeah, take it from me, Lexapro works wonders! Great. Now the kids ruined.
  25. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

I bring you out like the sun does a flower. I'm calling you LaFleur from now on.
  26. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

This is an accurate take
  27. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

This is a medium bad to kinda bad take.
  1. Load more activity