All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Athanasiou Rumor

I cant believe you want to trade AA Kidding aside, I think Colorado would want a 1st round pick which I would not want to give to them for a kid who can barely handle being a 1C as it is. My gut tells me he is similar to Kessel, he may not be "the guy", but on the right team where he anchors the second line, he could be an amazing 2C. We don't need an amazing 2C.
  3. Official Detroit Lions thread

So the Lions led the opponent through the whole game and didn't choke at the end. Is this possible? Do other teams do this? Perhaps it is a strategy we should employ along with our usual waiting until the last minute to mount an impossible comeback.
  4. Athanasiou Rumor

Ok, let's say you're in on acquiring Duchene. Since you're having issues signing AA, he's included in the return. What or who else goes back to Colorado in order to acquire Matt?
  5. Today
  6. Pre-Season Games

First GDT??
  7. Wonder what the odds are for the 1st overall...

Dahlin or Svechnikov or bust. If we get the #1 pick? Convince the #2 team to surrender their #2 pick to us as well. Lol
  8. Wonder what the odds are for the 1st overall...

Sign Holland to a 20 year extension!
  9. Wonder what the odds are for the 1st overall...

How do we get both? Lol
  10. Wonder what the odds are for the 1st overall...

I'd be happy with either one of Rasmus Dahlin or Andrei Svechnikov here's hoping for the #1 overall pick in the 2018 NHL draft.
  11. Pre-Season Games

Great news Let's Go Red Wings.
  12. Met a Couple Red Wings Family Members

Awesome thanks for the share it's always nice to hear stories like this.
  13. Pre-Season Games

Awesome! Thanks!
  14. RED WINGS TIX 4 SALE

RED WINGS 2017- 2018 SEASON TIX -4 TIX (TOGETHER SIDE BY SIDE) IN SECTION 227 ROW 1-BUY ANY SINGLE GAME LISTED BELOW AND PAY THE PRICE LISTED NEXT TO EACH GAME.ORBUY ANY 3 GAMES: TAKE $50 OFF THE TOTALBUY ANY 5 GAMES: TAKE $100 OFF THE TOTALBUY ANY 10 GAMES: TAKE $220 OFF THE TOTAL-9/25 Mon 7:30 PM Penguins (PRE-SEASON) $65 PER TICKET9/28 Thu 7:30 PM Blackhawks (PRE-SEASON) $65 PER TICKET10/16 Mon 7:30 PM Lightning $110 PER TICKET10/31 Tue 7:30 PM vs Coyotes $95 PER TICKET11/15 Wed 7:30 PM Flames $110 PER TICKET11/19 Sun 6:00 PM Avalanche $115 PER TICKET11/28 Tue 7:30 PM Kings $110 PER TICKET12/5 Tue 7:30 PM Jets $110 PER TICKET12/11 Mon 7:30 PM Panthers $110 PER TICKET12/13 Wed 8:00 PM Bruin $110 PER TICKET1/3 Wed 7:30 PM Senators $110 PER TICKET-SEATS ARE CLOSE TO CENTER ICE - BETWEEN THE RED AND BLUE LINES. NO STAIRWELL, ATTENDANT, CAMERA MAN OR RAILING OBSTRUCTIONS. YOU CAN GET A BETTER IDEA OF WHERE THE SEATS ARE FROM THIS VIEW: http://redwings.io-media.com/web/index.html#-HARD TICKETS FOR CASH OR PAY BY PAYPAL I'LL: TEXT YOU MOBILE ENTRY TIX OR EMAIL YOU PRINTABLE E-TICKETS-PICK UP TICKETS IN TROY MI - *I WILL POST OTHER GAMES FOR SALE AS THE SEASON GOES ON AND TRY TO KEEP THIS LIST UPDATED WITH WHAT I HAVE AVAILABLE*
  15. Pre-Season Games

Apparently Boston will be streaming the game:
  16. Pre-Season Games

Yeah, I have Kodi, and that's how I watch most Griffins games, but as far as I know, there isn't a TV or radio broadcast for tonight... Dumb as s***... As far as I know, no...
  17. Pre-Season Games

Totally agreed. We should be able to watch all pre-season games. That said, I believe tonight there's no way to watch or stream it?
  18. Pre-Season Games

This girl named Kodi shows that it'll be on her screen tonight. But sometimes she works and sometimes she doesn't. You can find her hanging around in the app store.
  19. Pre-Season Games

We play our first pre-season game tonight in Boston, but apparently none of the first 3 games (all away) will be aired. The first game we'll be able to watch is this Saturday, the 23rd, also against Boston (first game ever at the LCA). Why in this day and age is there no broadcast for ALL pre-season games? Even if it was only available via stream, that would be fine. But to not allow fans to watch these games is a crime... Anyway, not that it really matters, but here's the lineup for tonight's game... Mantha - Larkin - Parenteau Bertuzzi - Sheahan - Glendening Witkowski - Rasmussen - Frk Nastasiuk - Turgeon - Shine / Elson Lashoff - Jensen Cholowski - McIlrath Sulak - Saarijarvi McCarron Mrazek Coreau
  20. https://t.co/fuefMedfYt

21. Met a Couple Red Wings Family Members

Way cool. Thx for the share.
  22. Wonder what the odds are for the 1st overall...

My Ken Holland senses say neither
  23. Wonder what the odds are for the 1st overall...

My heart says Svechbro. My head says Dahlin. "If I were to wish for anything, I should not wish for wealth and power, but for the passionate sense of the potential, for the eye which, ever young and ardent, sees the possible. Pleasure disappoints, possibility never. And what wine is so sparkling, what so fragrant, what so intoxicating, as possibility!" - Kierkegaard
  24. I'm at ID&C in Sarasota, FL https://t.co/GbllkSN07k

25. Wonder what the odds are for the 1st overall...

We could probably win without that scenario if Mantha, Larkin, Older Svech , Cholowski, Rasmussen, Mrazek all pan out.
  26. Wonder what the odds are for the 1st overall...

Here's a scenario... We finish just outside of the playoffs. We win the draft lottery despite having the worst odds of any team. We draft Rasmus Dahlin first overall. *Vegas* drafts Andrei Svechnikov second overall. Svech pulls a Lindros and refuses to play in Vegas. Demands a trade to Detroit. McPhee has to sell low and trades Svechnikov to Detroit for peanuts. Red Wings turn things around over night and win multiple Stanley Cups over the next 10 years. *wakes up*...
  1. Load more activity