All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. In the race to confirm their summer vacation start date?
  3. 2/20 GDT - Predators @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST. Bye Bye Mrazek edition

Didn’t Blashill say something like this is the game to show we are very well in the race or something?
  4. Rumors Thread

No they're not. How many times does it need to be said around here? There. are. no. unmoveable. contracts. Teams prove it every single year. Abdelkader, Nielsen, Ericsson, etc, etc, can all be moved with a little creativity. The only reason a team in our position should try to move these contracts though, is if we need cap space. We don't. Who most Leafs fans aren't a fan of... Surprisingly, a lot of Leafs fans really want Glendening and see him as a big upgrade over Moore.
  5. Rumors Thread

Ya, their 4C is Dominic Moore.
  6. I'm not touching this one. Not touching this one either.
  7. Rumors Thread

Oh, ok.
  8. Rumors Thread

No, they traded Fehr who was loaned to San Diego of the AHL for a 2020 7th rounder. He only played 4 games with the Leafs this season. I guess San Jose hope he can still be a reliable 4th line center. He put up 28 points (17 goals, 11 assists) in 34 games with the Gulls this season.
  9. AA nearly with another, very tight angle. 10 points to whoever smacks a puck off of Blashill's stupid head.
  10. Mrazek traded to Philly for Conditional 3rd and 4th Picks

Picking players in that draft wasn't just about filling their roster with positions of need tho. They were picking far more players than they had roster spots, so some of their picks were just about acquiring assets to move later on. They did that with defenseman. The reason Vegas didn't take Mrazek wasn't just because they didn't NEED another goalie, its also because they didn't see any value in him (even for free) in order to trade him later. Think about it, they picked Nosek- a 24 year old bottom 6 forward who couldn't crack the NHL lineup... on a bad team. Nosek was a mediocre prospect with an average ceiling, and low trade value. And they still picked him over Mrazek! Let's not downplay that.
  11. Today
  12. Mrazek traded to Philly for Conditional 3rd and 4th Picks

Dustin Bufflin?
  13. Rumors Thread

Some are immovable. Abby wouldn’t get taken on with his deal by anyone. Would have a hard time moving Nielson with his contract too. Maybe when he’s got 1-2 years left on it.
  14. He better not ever leave. Would be a travesty.
  15. He's the most electric player on our team. Blashill will bench him next game.
  16. That just looks so wrong as a Wings fan first. Yet still cool to me as a Flyers fan second. I’m conflicted. Once he gets different gear, it’ll be easier. Haha I wonder how he feels? I have a feeling he’s pretty happy for a fresh start and playoff push.
  17. Wait, Who am I missing? Before Daley, we had Kronwall, Ericsson, DeKeyser, Green, Ouellet, Jensen. That's 6. I guess you could have counted Sproul as ur 7th which would fill out your roster, but he was more suited to be a call up depth defenseman IMO, so i wasn't counting him, McIlrrath, or Lashoff, because I expected them all to be sent down to GR. Considering Kronwall's injury history (groin, back, and knee all within the last year), and only 5 other NHL caliber dmen (I use the term loosely) on the roster, i think adding Daley was the right thing to do. I am assuming that ur counting Wit as the 8th? I could be wrong, but I was under the impression that Wit was signed to provide muscle and take Miller's F spot on the roster. Although I guess he could be an extra D if needed, every website I checked has him listed as a forward, and I don't think he was brought in to be an everyday player though. As a roster addition, that would be the signing I would say was unnecessary more so than Daley. That makes the defense. Kronner, DD, E, Green, XO, Jensen, and Daley = 7. That's where I was getting that from.
  18. Rumors Thread

Toronto traded their 4C Eric Fehr to San Jose today...lets heighten the disney.com to Toronto rumor!
  19. AA is so insanely fatal on the breakaway Nice goal kid
  20. Hahaha And yes I’d bench him. Especially if Rask is starting.
  21. Quality prospect to Toronto for Roman Polak Guys, should I bench Cam Talbot against the Bruins tonight? Need some fantasy help. I'm pretty much locked into playoffs but still conflicted. Talbot has sucked, and well, Boston.
  22. Precaution for upcoming stupid trade for a crap D man and a 7th.
  23. It would hurt a lot less if it weren't true.
  24. Elliott is off and on. Good in Ottawa, traded to the Avs for Anderson, sucked there, signed in STL, and was among the top goalies in the league there. Two time All Star and elite level numbers. But they thought it was time for Allen to take over. He bombed in Calgary though. Horrid playoffs. Doing solid so far in Philly. I think he’s better than Neuvirth, but I doubt he replicates his STL days again.
  1. Load more activity