All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rumors Thread

Nah. Yzerman is so good he's building the Wings into contenders from his Tampa FL GM chair. He'll trade us a 1st and Foote and then take the GM job once Hollands gone and takes all the credit.
  3. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Spezza goal, 5-on-3 PK
  4. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

If I hear Scott Stevens say "Zetten-berg" one more time...
  5. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

End of 1st. Stars lead 2-1. Stars are bigger, faster, more skilled, better coached. And they have Wings-killer Ben Bishop in net. Other than that, this is a pretty even matchup.
  6. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

The bright side is we squeak into playoffs and win the Cup as underdogs.
  7. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

No probably not. It’s not rooting for it. Wins are great and I enjoy them, but if they lose I’m not crushed. I see the bright side of it.
  8. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

Bouchard keeps climbing the ranks. I'd love to land him if we end up outside the top 5. Surprised to see Merkley drop so far back.
  9. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

I get it but I doubt Mrazek all of a sudden brings us a huge return anyways. Put it this way, him playing lights out this next month before deadline does not make his crap performance the last 2 years go away. Get what I'm saying?
  10. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Too be fair, they'll never win a cup with Mrazek either. I haven't been a fan as long as you, but there's never a time I will root for my team to lose.
  11. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Fair enough if they wanna try to sneak into the playoffs. It’s just counter productive.
  12. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Of course they don’t revolve around him. And playoffs isn’t what this team needs. Been a Wings fan over 30 years, love winning games. But we need to lose. I view this season as a wash. Make great deadline deals, play the kids. Draft a lot in summer.
  13. Rumors Thread

I'm hopeful that Green brings a big return, but no way he'd get us a 1st and Foote. I'd be more than happy with just Foote. Nyquist or Tatar to a team like Pittsburgh or Nashville makes sense.
  14. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

It doesn't matter what you or I realize. The point I'm making is the org has a vision and it's not the same as yours.
  15. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Power play remains inept.
  16. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Dude. You do realize regardless of what happens, how hard he plays, Jimmy Howard will never raise a Cup in the Winged Wheel, right? He’ll never get closer than he has before, which is a second round loss. With or without him, this team is years away from contention. Jimmys pads will have changed colour or are hung up for good by the time the team sees another Cup. I didn’t start this as a Jimmy bash saying Mrazek should take his starts. He shouldn’t. Nothing wrong with an atttempt at showcasing Mrazek for another game or two with the deadline coming.
  17. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Wow Tatar is so small he tried to make a check and fell lol Awful effort on the PP.
  18. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Stars score. 2-1. Hopefully this is the end of Witkowski. PP
  19. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

What part of "the Red Wings still think they can make the playoffs" do you not understand? I feel like you think the Red Wings should revolve around Petr Mrazek. They don't. Theoretically they can still make the playoffs by the way. Aren't you a Wings fan? Or are you that consumed by Mrazek..?
  20. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

I'm out. When Refs start to control games, I'd rather watch Simon Cowell.
  21. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Can finally watch another game! Two pretty soft calls in a row?
  22. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Tell me more about Klingberg, Ken. Please. Go on. 5-on-3 PK. Cool.
  23. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Screw Mrazek and his feelings. Clearly the franchise doesn't give a s*** about him and is going with the better goalie for now. Only you and a few other minority actually give a damn about Mrazek and you are having a hard time moving on. Truth hurts, get over it man. He's a backup, for all we know they might not even want to trade him and keep him around as long as they want until Jimmy hits the bucket. He's an employee nothing more. Tell me, how long until you get over the idea that Mrazek is not going to have any favors done for him? Serious question.
  24. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

PK. Witkowski is a dingus.
  25. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Daley Goal. YAY! Faksa goal. Boooo! Is it safe in here? I don't wanna get hit with a flying chair or something.
  26. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Turgeon wearing #23 now, FYI.
  1. Load more activity