All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Team you want to beat the most.

I hope our eventual return to the playoffs comes with a series win over Tampa for sure. They’re who I’d most like the beat in the playoffs. But, on a game to game basis, I really enjoy beating the Leafs and Hawks the most I think.
  3. 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Vegas has more series wins in the cap era than the maple leafs
  4. Today
  5. Team you want to beat the most.

The team I hate the most and like to see lose to us the most is Chicago, but I would like to see us beat TB since we have lost to them so many times in a row now. So I guess TB for now, but once we beat them, my answer will be Chicago.
  6. 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Pittsburgh is the better team, but they don't have home ice, and Malkin/Hagelin are out in game 1. The vegas series odds has shifted from Pittsburgh being a 54% favorite to about 51%. If Malkin isn't 100%, it's a virtual coin flip imo. Any takes such as "Washington chokers! Pittsburgh proven!" come from stupid people who do not matter.
  7. Team you want to beat the most.

What team do you currently want to beat the most when they play the Red Wings? For me it has become Tampa. Pittsburgh and Boston are right up there as well.
  8. Mrazek traded to Philly for Conditional 3rd and 4th Picks

I do like you, tbh. You owe me 20 bucks tho.
  9. 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

51 years and counting. 3-6
  10. 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Wonder what his game 7 record is
  11. Bob Probert passes away at 45

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Madden
  12. 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

BAWSTON .......I'm so happy do to my geographical location the bruins pulled out this win...Now Lets go Vegas!
  13. 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

"Congrats, Caps! You survived your epic seven-game war against the defending Stanley Cup Champions! Now you get to face the Lightning/Bruins!" Man. The Hockey Gods really hate the Caps.
  14. 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Babcock presides over yet another Game 7 fail. No upsets in the first round, the best eight teams advanced. Second round should be intense.
  15. 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Is this the year that Ovi finally beats Sid? ...lets hope so!
  16. Thats a good idea https://t.co/MEwOty1XuL

17. 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Haven't watched much this playoffs, but I've watched this entire game. These last 10 minutes are making me miss Red Wings playoff hockey so much.
  18. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

By my reckoning, any of Hughes, Boqvist, Bouchard, Dobson, Wahlstrom, Tkachuk could've easily gone 3rd overall in last year's draft. While, yeah, last year's draft class was relatively meh, that's still pretty remarkable. Point being: the HYPE! is real!
  19. 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

Holy game seven, this has been intense.
  20. Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

He didn't drop much. He was ranked 10th and taken 11th. The only European skater that was taken ahead of him that was ranked lower on NHL Central Scouting was Filip Chytil.
  21. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

One of the many reasons why I adore Brit humour...
  22. Yesterday
  23. Moving back to Michigan

Congrats on the move As you can see, Michiganders took good care of the team while you were away
  24. Michael Rasmussen

25. 2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Thread

26. Rumors Thread

Bizzaro Ken Holland?
  27. Bob Probert passes away at 45

No idea.
  1. Load more activity