All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. joesuffP

2018 Prospect Tournament and Training Camp

This is the official list of players that were ruined by coaching according to LGW : Brendan Smith Thomas Jurco Petr Mrazek Andreas Anthansiou ? Laying the foundation for Mantha when he never hits that 50 goal season mark
  3. Euro_Twins

Yzerman vs Fedorov. Which one was better?

Seriously? You say he was more injured. I explain he played more games, also feds almost missed an entire season. And your retort is check out the playoff years? Which years? Show me some numbers, because I did check and your facts are not correct.
  4. NerveDamage

Any tips on ways to tolerate the NBC media?

5. kickazz

The whole play style of "going all out every shift" isn't as easy as it sounds. Some players just have greater will power. The Yzermans, the Zetterbergs, Martin St Louis is another one that comes to mind. Lebron James
  6. Neomaxizoomdweebie

No. I think that Feds was often times the best player on the ice. He sometimes played like the opposition was a tier below him, so he didn't have to put forth as much effort. He played "down" to his competition. In other words, he didn't go all out every shift. Stevie didn't play that way. He went all out every shift. He had the better career overall. I am not disputing that. But, I wouldn't put him in the conversation with the all time greats. Just a step below. Feds had more natural skill IMO. If he had played like Yzerman every shift, not only do I think that he would have put up better numbers, but would have had the better career of the 2. And I do think that he would be among the all time greats as a result. Unfortunately for him, Feds didn't play the game that way, which is why Yzerman places higher on NHL's greatest players lists. And rightfully so. BTW, I voted for Yzerman.
  7. Yesterday
  8. kipwinger

2018 Prospect Tournament and Training Camp

You stated you'd be happy if it worked AFTER you said that you wanted it Blashill to stop doing it once Rasmussen was on the team. Which is it? If Mantha is successful doing it (as you've said) and you're happy he's successful doing it (as you've said) then why would you want Blashill to stop doing it? It's not easier to score around the net than it is to score from the perimeter. That's why there's so few Holmstroms and so many Hudlers, Tatars, and Nyquists.
  9. Datsyukian Geek

Datsyukian Geek

10. TheUkrainian

TheUkrainian

11. Carman

Carman

12. TheSupafly

TheSupafly

13. Adidarw

Adidarw

14. CheliFan89

CheliFan89