This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Some good news for Holland haters

A little silence should do it.
  3. Today
  4. 2/18 GDT - Maple Leafs @ Red Wings - 7:00 PM EST

This post did not age well
  5. If Draper is the next GM, I don't think I mind it

Dude. Buy the gun or don't. Quit playing games. Ken is pretty unique in this regard. It's amazing how for granted this organization is taken.
  6. Rumors Thread

Whoa whoa whoa settle down. We're all on board.
  7. Mrazek traded to Philly

Mannnn if you really are 9 yo, keep enjoying the simple life while you can If you're not 9 year old, you trippin dawgggggggggggggggggggg
  8. Some good news for Holland haters

Taboo points to talk about: I actually think Holland has been exceptionally good at selling for a man who's never had to. In my work experience buying takes a whole different attitude than selling. Ive been pretty impressed by Holland's ability and activeness on the market, for who a guy who's almost always been in the other camp. I still question his buying ability thou
  9. Mrazek traded to Philly

I'm 9yo doing my English homework here. The problem with Holland is that he has no ideas what he is doing. If Mrazek wasn't the goalie of his choice he should have traded him 2 years ago. Instead, he created a toxic conditions for him last year exposing him to expansion draft and openly trying to trade him. Now, the net result is no return for a goalie that still has much better potential than anyone we have in our pipeline. We basically need a goalie right now as Howard is going to play even worse having virtually no competition.
  10. Mrazek traded to Philly

lol, I guess not. Lots of hype about Forwards and D in this up-coming draft. What about Goalies with Mrazek out?
  11. Mrazek traded to Philly

I'm always right. Have you not traversed this board enough to know this?!?!?!?
  12. Mrazek traded to Philly

Hope you are right.
  13. Mrazek traded to Philly

You get what you can for assets you dont want. What're you like 13?
  14. Mrazek traded to Philly

Confused it with expansion draft which is basically the same thing as waivers. You definitely got my point but decided to pretend you had no ideas what I'm talking about
  15. Mrazek traded to Philly

Larsson BABEEE he's so unhyped, you will remember this post when he finally becomes relevant and I can gloat about it.
  16. Mrazek traded to Philly

Well, 4th round selection is nothing. Of course, Holland had no intentions qualifying him. That is called bad asset management.
  17. Mrazek traded to Philly

Mrazek treated the Red Wings like s***. The kid scammed them out of about 6 million real dollars. Good luck in Philly, you'll be happy with their unique fanbase, get me those conditional draft picks.
  18. Mrazek traded to Philly

I feel pretty meh about this. Clears some cap and now I hope he does well. I gotta wonder, if not Mrazek than who after Howard.
  19. Some good news for Holland haters

Agreed, the only way I dont see it happening is if he wants to step down.
  20. Mrazek traded to Philly

What are you even talking about? He was never exposed to waivers. This has to be a troll or a kid.
  21. Rumors Thread

I dont know, even that is only 5-6 million, not exactly a "killer". Whats a killer is when you have too many players making 5mil+. Most teams have a handful, then the rest are on entry level/PTO style contracts.
  22. Mrazek traded to Philly

Everyone needs to read this post.
  23. How many GM's not named Ken Holland spend their entire career's with one team. I'll await your long list, and working for a team for a few years and getting fired to never find another job doesn't count.
  24. Mrazek traded to Philly

A guy who can't even put up a .900 sv% in the NCAA? He's trash. 70th best in the NCAA. And they have a worse goaltender in the AHL to boot. Now they get to depend on Howard, the glass man, both mentally and physically, and two guys who likely will be career back ups if we are lucky? Good luck with that.
  25. Mrazek traded to Philly

If Mrazek hadn't spent most of the last two years looking like an AHL goalie he wouldn't have had to worry about it. I'm guessing this means they had no intention of qualifying him this summer, so they got at least a 4th for a guy they were going to lose for nothing later, and potentially quite a bit more. 4th (or more) > nothing, especially when there isn't much of a market for goalies. Holland did a good job.
  26. Mrazek traded to Philly

Another glory day for the brand new Red Wings! First treating Mrazek like s*** by exposing him to the waivers and then trading him for nothing while also retaining salary... And all these having no goalies in the pipeline. Well done!!! For the Flyers it has all the potential to be "reserve" Bob trade.
  27. If Draper is the next GM, I don't think I mind it

Yzerman has zero reason to come to Detroit. Give it up
  1. Load more activity