All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Scott R Lucidi

2024 Offseason Thread

What about Borje Salming?
  3. Jimmybigrigs69

2024 Offseason Thread

Sweden has completely fallen off since then. Name one good swede in this league now. Hedman? Thats basically it. There isnt even a single swede projected to go in the first round this year. For petes sake theres a Norwegian that will be going in the first!
  4. AtlantaHotWings

2024 Offseason Thread

We were at our best when we had Swedes and Russians dominating the roster
  5. Jimmybigrigs69

Patrick Kane IS a Detroit Red Wing

She's gone Atlanta. And just because the divorce isnt final yet, doesnt mean there's a chance shes coming back. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can heal and look for someone who truly loves you. She was banging a whole team of guys from Chicago for years while you were too depressed to notice. Let her go.
  6. Jimmybigrigs69

2024 Offseason Thread

Relax Sven, youre getting Berggren, Johansen, and Edvinsson next year. We dont want to hear your pathetic greedy hand-rubbing over every Swedish UFA.
  7. AtlantaHotWings

2024 Offseason Thread

Ghost will walk and that will help relieve a bit of D logjam I think What could Fabbri get you ? I am curious why Holl never got more time. He didn't seem to be as bad as Leafs fans made him to be or maybe I am just being nice? Sprong will walk dude will get overpaid Perron and Fischer stay with reasonable contracts Stammer is a Bolt guy don't see him here be nice but don't see it Petry been fun see ya or keep and he is #7 D?
  8. AtlantaHotWings

I will disagree just on the last 4 words. Could mean the work towards the playoffs doesn't stop and I want to be part of it. Could mean the work to get back to better shape to help move this Orig 6 back to glory doesn't stop. He won't make real decision till July 1 unless he and Stevie agree to terms that benefit both.
  9. Akakabuto

2024 Offseason Thread

Switch Fabbri for Fischer and I agree. Should we take a chance on Victor Olofsson for depth scoring? Going UFA and just had a s***ty year but a couple of high scoring seasons before that.
  10. Motor City Mullets

2024 Offseason Thread

Stamkos is their Yzerman...Too much history, Cups, and unless the mgt, or ownership goes full blown regard - you can bet he'll sign a 2 to 4 yr deal to stay there.
  11. LeftWinger

He'll regret leaving if he does, that's for sure
  12. Motor City Mullets

You mean regrets...
  13. LeftWinger

2024 Offseason Thread

Perron will stay, Ghost will stay. Holl will be traded, Petry will be bought out. Opening up room for 2-3 kids and others via UFA. If Tampa gets swept, there is a good chance Stamkos is gone, maybe he'll come here.
  14. AlexSDas3123131

Red Wings sign Lashoff, Raedeke

I've been using these clear hinged containers for a while now and I've got to say, they're a game changer. I used to struggle with storage solutions for my food, often resorting to using multiple containers or plastic wrap, which was a hassle to say the least. But with these clear hinged containers https://mcdonaldpaper.com/inline-slp27-8x6x2-inch-clear-hinged-containers-300-cs/, I can easily store my food in one place. Plus, they're clear so I can see what's inside without having to open them. Perfect for when I'm in a rush and need to grab something quick. And the fact that they come in a set of 300? That's just the cherry on top.
  15. LeftWinger

Oh well. When Detroit finishes higher than whichever other team he chooses, and makes the playoffs, at least he'll have his memories.
  16. Jimmybigrigs69

Reads like a farewell tweet to me
  17. Scott R Lucidi

Reilly Smith

Ha. You just flipped the money and cap is all. Honest mistake. I really like Reilly Smith's game. I wouldn't mind taking him on for a year. Lots of posters have been griping about our dump and chase game. Debrincat, Kane, Rasmussen, Copp, and Compher struggle in this regard. Larkin and Raymond are really the only guys that can grind a puck off a defender below the goal line or along the boards. One of Reilly Smith's strong suits is his forechecking. If he only costs us a 3rd, we should grab him for a year.
  18. Scott R Lucidi

All Purpose Grand Rapids Griffins Thread

I wouldn't pay him 5 million. I wouldn't bring him back TBH. Edvinsson is ready for that role, and ASP right behind him. We have (3) good puck movers in Edvinsson/Seider/ASP. Just need to let them move it.
  19. Scott R Lucidi

2024 Draft

I entertain you from time to time. You're like neighbor George in the Louis CK bit.
  20. Jimmybigrigs69

2024 Draft

No they didnt
  21. LeftWinger

2024 Draft

Nah, Kane already said he'd like to play with better players and Debrincat said Kane wants to come back.
  22. Jimmybigrigs69

Thats a good guy to pay 5 million (sarcasm)
  23. Jimmybigrigs69

2024 Draft

Not sure you understand what gas lighting means... You get rekt everytime we have a convo about Chiarot
  24. TLGTrico

Reilly Smith

Okay never mind I am really dumb. We're currently only retaining on Vrana, and that's coming off the books this summer
  25. Scott R Lucidi

Even tho he wasnt spectacular 5 on 5 the last 30 games, he was serviceable = not a mess and liability. First 50 games he was dogs***. Agree with u there.
  26. Scott R Lucidi

2024 Draft

I gave him enough wood for 2 months! Hope he settles down now. Reverse trolling the troll is fun for a bit too.
  1. Load more activity