All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Start each season with 16 co-GMs, fire one every week, and the last one standing "wins" the job for the rest of the year.
  3. Rumors Thread

Panarin for Saad confirmed
  4. Rumors Thread

I kind of hope Chicago trades for Panarin and gives up more than they got when they traded him away
  5. 2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

Best timeline. Karlsson to Tampa confirmed.
  6. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

Fantasy, eh? Like a furry party?
  7. Today
  8. Watching some dvr'd WWE Raw with my boys...Some scantily clad ladies rolling around on each other right now...Hoping for a wardrobe malfunction...
  9. Is anything safe anymore? Our beloved tradition *Mod warning post #94*

I tell ya, Indiana is not sending us their best. Real nasty people folks. We MUST secure our southern border. Michigan first!
  10. Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

I really think Kenneth has something up his sleeve this year. Won't be mad if he doesn't make a big splash, I just get the slight feeling he's lacing up the steel toes for some epic tire kicking... He's got like 17 million in cap space right now. He's gotta sign Larkin, Mantha, AA, and Bertuzzi yet. He's gotta trade Ouellet yet. Does he trades Green's rights? Is he ready to part ways with Nyquist already? Tavares, Karlsson, Kovalchuck, Simmonds, and Panarin (I'm sure I'm forgetting someone) are all possibly on the market. He's got a stockpile of draft picks if he wants to make trades. The conditions seem right to me for a major shake up if he decides to go nuts
  11. Is anything safe anymore? Our beloved tradition *Mod warning post #94*

I find nothing wrong with any of these.
  12. Rumors Thread

This is similar to what I have to tell girls all the time.
  13. Rumors Thread

Wayne Simmonds is the right-handed shot Detroit deserves, but not the one they need right now.
  14. Rumors Thread

15. Rumors Thread

Wonder if Lou sends both 11th, 12th, and prospect/roster player/s to Ottawa for Karlsson? Might make Tavares reconsider going elsewhere.
  16. 2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

lulz
  17. Rumors Thread

18. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

I didn't know either...
  19. Is anything safe anymore? Our beloved tradition *Mod warning post #94*

As long as you're cool with him renaming the LCA TRUMP Arena, only having Mcdonalds (and no beer) for concessions, firing a new GM every month, him mocking the Hawks and Leafs over twitter at 4 am, and building a wall around Detroit to keep opposing fans out.
  20. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

I had to look up what it even was. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_Basel Art Basel is a for-profit, privately owned and managed international art fair staged annually in Basel, Switzerland, Miami Beach, Florida, and Hong Kong, selling established and emerging artists. Like Basel?
  21. Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

I don't and I wouldn't.
  22. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

Art Basel sucks I love it. Adds a lil spice.
  23. Is anything safe anymore? Our beloved tradition *Mod warning post #94*

Put that on a hat. Sell millions. Sign whoever we want. Rebuild done. (Except the Wings were never great, right?) Speaking of nipples, the advertisements have solved that problem.
  24. Maybe the Trump family will buy the Wings and hurry that along. Ok, ok, that's all I'm gonna say about that!
  25. Jeff Blashill

His name is Mellon, I trust it.
  26. Is anything safe anymore? Our beloved tradition *Mod warning post #94*

Ship MORE jobs out of Michigan? No no, the only answer is to make the Red Wings great again
  1. Load more activity