All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Riley Sheahan ( aka Mr Teletubby)

I'd rather keep Sheahan, than trade him for Pouliot. Trade Glendening for a late pick...
  3. Pre-Season Games

I like where your heads at
  4. Riley Sheahan ( aka Mr Teletubby)

I'm not exactly high on this Pouliot fellow either. We do not need more mid-tier prospects. He was a former first rounder though like Sheahan, and younger. Maybe there's more there? Sounds like Ken and AA are only apart by 600K per right now, so I hope we don't move Sheahan just for the sake of moving him and cap space, albeit we do need it! Just remembered Sheahan has the last goal at the Joe
  5. Riley Sheahan ( aka Mr Teletubby)

I haven't really thought about what return would make sense for us. I guess Pouliot would be a worthwhile gamble, given our needs on defense. But I'm not convinced he's much better than what we have in the system. Dunno if we should be adding to the logjam, unless it's a really impressive defenseman. Maybe just a draft pick or two? Then we'd be sending money out and not taking any back. Wouldn't free up much cap space, but every bit of space counts, especially for an organization like us that's right up against the cap ceiling.
  6. Athanasiou Rumor

7. Riley Sheahan ( aka Mr Teletubby)

I'm thinking maybe it's something like... To PIT: Sheahan To DET: Pouliot + a pick Not sure about the whole "deal is contingent on signing AA" bit. To me it seems like the trade would free up space to give AA what he wants. So trade first, then sign AA. Not the other way around. But I'm stupid, so what do I know.
  8. Today
  9. Riley Sheahan ( aka Mr Teletubby)

Good find, CRL. Friedman's about as credible as it gets, so it appears this is indeed an actual thing.
  10. 2018 Detroit Red Wing All-Star(s)

11. Riley Sheahan ( aka Mr Teletubby)

Freidmans 31 thoughts Sounds like a Sheahan trade to Pittsburgh is all lined up, Holland just needs to pull the trigger
  12. 2018 Detroit Red Wing All-Star(s)

Like bigfoot
  13. Pierre McGuire on Wings-Tavares

While Tavares is saying all the right things...How can any sane person want to commit what's left of their hockey career to that sinking ship known as the NY Islanders? True enough...But how many 'top' teams will have the cap space this time next year? I'm not saying that Detroit will be his best opportunity, but when you compare us to others who might be in the running - we just might be that shining chunk of corn in the heap of turd that's left over for him to choose from.
  14. Mike McKee

F...
  15. DRW Training Camp 2017

The kids are alright.
  16. Pierre McGuire on Wings-Tavares

Holland.
  17. Pierre McGuire on Wings-Tavares

How dare you try to trample my dreams....lol
  18. 2017-18 Desktop Wallpapers

19. 2017-18 Desktop Wallpapers

leaving an open curve would do that. Dang, you're older than I thought... I remember it had a single layer and drawing curves was a b.... but yeah. Good Times
  20. Pierre McGuire on Wings-Tavares

Me
  21. Athanasiou Rumor

I have thought about this situation and the stance of the stakeholders. I predict 2 million x 2 years for AA, give or take 10% and the deal should happen fairly soon. I can entertain bets if someone differs wildly.
  22. 2017-18 Desktop Wallpapers

I go back so far I still remember the days before the undo button. One accidentally un-closed line followed by use of the paint can. Suddenly days of art work are all one color. Still haunts my dreams.
  23. DRW Training Camp 2017

No s***! I was just pointing out that your statement was off base, but I acknowledged that it was probably just a poke at LW... I agree though, I too think that Rasmussen will be better than Tippett and worse than Vilardi. I hope he's better than both, and many of us have to eat crow for s***ting all over that pick...
  24. Pierre McGuire on Wings-Tavares

who says the GM doing the bidding for Detroit will be Holland?
  25. Vegas Golden Knights

We play Vegas in game #6 that should be pretty interesting 2 bottom dwelling teams.
  26. DRW Training Camp 2017

Key phrase there
  1. Load more activity