All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

I think your onto something here.
  3. Alec Regula

https://thehockeywriters.com/alec-regula-2018-nhl-draft-prospect-profile/
  4. Filip Larsson

In case you aren't aware, Red Wings goaltending prospect Filip Larsson is committed to play for the University of Denver next season. Hopefully, I'll be able to catch a few games and fill you all in.
  5. Ryan O'Reilly

https://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2018/06/nhl_draft_red_wings_pick_texas.html
  6. Jesper Eliasson

http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospectdetail.htm?dpid=115108
  7. Seth Barton

8. Jared McIsaac

9. Jonatan Berggren

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/prospect-interest-411-jonatan-berggren/
  10. Joe Veleno

11. Filip Zadina

12. Official 2018 Off Season *Rebuild* Thread

hes not clearly better than zadina,rasmussen or another kid hes the last player we need , the only player id accept as a ufa would have been someone like kovalchuk .... only on a one year deal with high cap to pursuade him to come here so we can then trade them for a package of 1sts/2nds at the deadline , as we seen with vanek he has zero trade value so its a hard pass
  13. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

Yup, I mentioned the exceptional status earlier in the thread. One of only five players ever granted such an honor into the CHL, and first ever in the QMJHL. Tavares, Ekblad, McDavid and Sean Day were the previous four. Three number one overall picks, Day was drafted 81st overall by the Rangers two years ago (due to concerns with work ethic / attitude), and our boy Veleno inexplicably dropped to 30th overall this year. Still no idea how that happened to a player that was on everyone's list to go in the top 15-20... And yes he's a phenomenal skater, has great hands, great passer, great work ethic and thinks the game at an elite level. The only thing he seems to lack is a shot, and it's not that it's that bad, just not that great. Another thing is, he was one of the best in the draft from the CHL at gaining the offensive zone. I'd much rather a center that can skate like the wind, stickhandle through traffic, thread the needle with passes, works his ass off, that only has an okay shot. That's what his wingers are for. Zadina and Mantha are elite snipers, we just need a couple right-handed snipers. I think he has 2C potential, and if he reaches that, and Larkin reaches his 1C potential, we should have a very strong forward corp in a few years.
  14. Rumors Thread

the way our draft went this year id trade howard for a second in a heartbeat , even trade a 3rd and howard for a 2nd and try and stockpile top 60 picks ...just sign whoever and even bring that crap coreau as a backup .... if possible id push hard for samsonov since holtby won the cup but i dont know if that would be doable btw guys xavier ouellet on waivers with the purpose of buyout , once again we lose an asset for nothing ... not expecting much but thought we could of landed a 7th at least off the habs lol im sure he will go there being french and all , oh well no biggie
  15. Rumors Thread

Yeah, I've said it before, but I would be completely fine getting some assets for Howard if we can. There are goalies on the market that I feel will play just as good as he does and won't cost as much. I would say, go out and sign Lehtonen and Hutton/Khudobin. Or Bernier and one of those other guys. As far as drafting 2 goalies, Holland is just trying to get some more depth at a low-depth position. I have no issue drafting a 21-year-old goaltender that late since goalies take longer to develop and come into their own.
  16. Today
  17. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

What’d I miss?
  18. Rumors Thread

I really doubt Holland moves Howard, but I'd be curious to know what kind of offers he's receiving. If he could get us a couple high picks (2nd / 3rd round), I'd move him and sign any of the UFA goalies as a stop gap before one of the kids emerge. This could be a reason we took that 2nd goalie yesterday in the 6th round, Victor Brattstrom. He's an over-ager (21 years old), and could be the closest to being NHL ready among all our goalie prospects. I doubt he has the highest ceiling, but has put up great numbers in Sweden's 2nd tier league. He'll be playing in the SHL this season, so we'll see how he performs against the best players in Sweden.
  19. 6/22 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft

I'm listening to Tyler Wright talk about drafting... Didn't realize Veleno was one of the best skaters in this draft. Didn't realize he got special exemption to play at a young age. And didn't realize he's captained team Canada at the Hlinka tournament. What a steal. Kid screams superior skating, skill, and character.
  20. 6/23 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft (Rounds 2-7)

Hakan explains his Euro picks. Also mad bonus praise for Filip Larsson
  21. Rumors Thread

22. Wings Get Filip Zadina! (HYPE! Thread)

Hughes face when he realizes he's not gettin the wheel
  23. Wings Get Filip Zadina! (HYPE! Thread)

Sorta reminds one of a young Zberg, minus the selfie taking Find someone that looks at you the way Holland looks at Zadina Red Wings Official Zadina Hype Vid
  24. My fitbit #Fitstats_en_US for 6/23/2018: 6,086 steps and 2.7 miles traveled. https://t.co/8YeecvmLJM

25. 6/23 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft (Rounds 2-7)

I'm thinking these 3 pictures tell the story of the woman sitting on the steps. The first one shows the shocked look of the woman when she saw her lady parts on display. The second one shows her husband praying that his irate wife doesn't realize that he saw those lady parts 10 minutes earlier, and had been pretending to just be spacing out while completely gawking at Ms. lady parts. And the third one is another fan demanding they show the instant replay, in slow motion, on the Jumbotron.
  26. 6/23 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft (Rounds 2-7)

I'm with you, retarded looking Goku.
  27. 6/23 GDT - 2018 Entry Draft (Rounds 2-7)

I bet pitchfork, and torch sales rose 90% overnight in the greater Montreal area last night...
  1. Load more activity