All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. To me, this is the most disappointing thing about the game. Mantha was really bad tonight.
  3. Somebody on Reddit totally outdid me:
  4. The next captian: #39 Anthony Mantha!

No, not resentment. Don't think any of the kids are like that. Just think its easier for an overachiever to motivate than an underachiever is what I'm saying. Just my opinion tho.
  5. Why are we better than last season?

They aren’t any better. Look great one game then completely fall apart the next one or few.
  6. Ericsson needs to sit

It doesn't hurt. What do you do when the cream sets up too long?
  7. "Always two there are; no more, no less." So who is the other S(m)ith Lord? Is he the Master or the Apprentice? My guess is: Abby Won Kenobi (AKA: Darth Kader) Or maybe Hank Solo, Lark Dywalker, Wit Fisto, Darth KronMaul, Ta Tar Binks, or Qui Gon Jen-sen? With episode 8 coming out, someone needs to do a Star Wars GDT.
  8. 11/22 GDT : Edmonton Oilers vs Detroit Red WIngs : 7:00 PM ET

I like it and it's the closest we're going to have to a Photoshop war this season I fear.
  9. Today
  10. Oh no!! We suck STILL!!!
  11. 11/22 GDT : Edmonton Oilers vs Detroit Red WIngs : 7:00 PM ET

Well.. on to the next. I hope Holland chokes on a turkey bone.
  12. Well, that was thoroughly stupid. Sens lost, in regulation, so we're still 3rd in the division. So there's that. Oh well. Happy Thanksgiving and such!
  13. 11/22 GDT : Edmonton Oilers vs Detroit Red WIngs : 7:00 PM ET

Alright boys, just need 4 in a minute to tie. LGW!
  14. Nice effort keep up the good play. If your not going to come to play I'm not going to bother watching anymore
  15. What is with these dumb behind-the-back passes tonight? Beer league.
  16. 11/22 GDT : Edmonton Oilers vs Detroit Red WIngs : 7:00 PM ET

While the Wings are floating tonight I thought I'd share a story of a night before Thanksgiving game (back when I drank). The Wings were playing the Blues and we were about three rows up above the glass at the end the Blues shot at twice. This is before nets but not before the Blues had Al MacInnis. I'm not kidding, every time he wound up the people just above glass-line were cringing and trying to duck down behind anything we had, programs, pizza boxes, it was like a dangerous carnival ride. If you emerged unscathed it was all in good fun. We then hit the Post bar and closed it and then of course one must choose American or Lafayette Coney Island. It's at this point, as you're walking to your car at 4 am you see people coming out of the dark one, then two then small bunches and you realize, these people are here to work or get seats for the parade in a couple hours. That'll give you a jolt. your night ends as the next day begins.
  17. 11/22 GDT : Edmonton Oilers vs Detroit Red WIngs : 7:00 PM ET

the Lions are Detroit's winning team this year. ...let that sink in
  18. Maybe try shooting the puck at the net? I dunno. I'm spitballing here.
  19. 11/22 GDT : Edmonton Oilers vs Detroit Red WIngs : 7:00 PM ET

a Detroit tradition that is...
  20. 11/22 GDT : Edmonton Oilers vs Detroit Red WIngs : 7:00 PM ET

We're LOSING.......
  21. Dat organist's jacket, tho!
  22. Until the team gets NHL caliaber defenseman, they will continue to be mediocre.
  23. 11/22 GDT : Edmonton Oilers vs Detroit Red WIngs : 7:00 PM ET

you know the rule when playing against them drippies... McDavid = Drink
  1. Load more activity