All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Rumors Thread

Marc B in Montreal loves fun
  3. Rumors Thread

OOOOOOoooooo free moneys?
  4. Rumors Thread

Why do GMs hate fun? The fans demand seismic trades, damn it.
  5. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

Word. Getting Zadina without having to trade up would be absolutely amazeballs. Get Zadina and Karlsson and we might be able to bypass a rebuild entirely.
  6. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

PLEASE
  7. Rumors Thread

8. Today
  9. Rumors Thread

10. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

I’m gonna say it again...Tkachuk. For entertainment value.
  11. Rumors Thread

12. Howard = Average

13. Howard = Average

Garth won't be getting in the way any longer...
  14. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

First 3 are spot on for me.
  15. Howard = Average

That’s right...Garth Snow got in the way of that.
  16. Howard = Average

We had Nabokov for like 2 seconds
  17. Howard = Average

Are the Red Wings 1 of the few teams left that ha never had a Russian netminder ?
  18. Howard = Average

Rumors that a few other teams are after Grubauer, including the Isles I think, but I haven't heard the Wings are. Wings like Hutton and Khudobin
  19. Howard = Average

Do they look at trading for Grubauer.. saw a rumor about him being a good fit here since our goaltending depth is abysmal.
  20. 2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

Put him back in AHL where he belongs
  21. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

Zadina, Bouchard, Wahlstrom, Kotkaniemi, Hughes That would be my preference according to who is available at 6
  22. 2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

I think we are a rebuilding team and sometimes you give guys a chance. Svechnikov in his time last season played a very sound game. He didn't set the world on fire, but he also didn't play jack for minutes or any time on the man advantage. You asked a question, I'm just giving my answer. I'm sure as s***e not putting Abdelkader or Helm on the 2nd line, so in that scenario, what do you do? Shun the kid to crap minutes or let him learn from Zetterberg? Quit acting like we are the 2010 team and consider that times change and they need youth to take steps and grow. Do you think Rasmussen has proven he's a top 9 player since he hasn't played pro hockey yet? yada yada yada
  23. Rumors Thread

No news about Faulk it seems.
  24. 2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

You think Svechnikov deserves / has earned/ has proven he should be a top 6 winger? smh
  25. 2018 Off-Season Trades / Signings / News

If we are entertaining Nyquist and/or Athanasiou (before the season)... Bertuzzi-Larkin-Mantha (grinder/net front presence-playmaker-sniper/power forward) Nyquist-Zetterberg-Svechnikov (playmaker-playmaker-power forward/sniper) Rasmussen-Nielsen-Abdelkader (power forward/net front-playmaker-grinder) *I would prefer Helm on this line over Abdelkader Turgeon-Glendening-Helm (grinders with a little playmaking ability (Turgeon & Helm)) Witkowski (waste of a roster spot) This is not to say that I don't agree that we should look into trading Svechnikov if it nets us something we need (defense, good pick).
  26. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

Sometimes it's fun to discuss pipe dreams... That's where I'm at as well.
  1. Load more activity