NYI vs PIT - Series Thread

Firefly
  3. Euro_Twins

TB vs CBJ - Series Thread

Wanna come over?
  4. Today
  5. Akakabuto

TOR vs. BOS - Series Thread

Their closest relative linguistically are the hungarians. They were also a traveling people in the past. Basically gypsies.
  6. I didnt know it. Until I just found out that is... cheerio
  7. Euro_Twins

TOR vs. BOS - Series Thread

Let's do the fusion dance again. It was fun to be inside you for a minute
  8. GMRwings1983

CAR vs WSH - Series Thread

They either go deep in the playoffs or don't make the playoffs. That's their history it seems.
  9. Get outta here with that s***... Yzerman is scouting players in the top 10 for the Detroit Red Wings... You know it, I know it, everyone knows it...
  10. I read somewhere -- can't remember where -- that Yzerman's been scouting Byram as well. It's probably just him being thorough so that he's prepared for anything. (Wouldn't surprise me to see the Bolts trade into the top 10.)
  11. I figure he's coming back. He only left in the first place because Holland wouldn't take a promotion. Now he's got some experience at the GM role from Tampa, did very well at it...this may have worked out perfectly. Some divine plan.
  12. chaps80

That's part of what i mean. All these franchises are stuck in perpetual losing seasons for the most part, but the expansion franchise wins the Western Conference in their first season, and may just do it again..or better. That's gotta piss these Carolina-type franchises right off. I really wonder how Vegas will treat that team when they start to suck. Will they stick around, or will the new shine wear off?
  13. Bob McKenzie said on Twitter: tampa scouts are joking that the lightning must want to move up in the draft bc yzerman is spending alot of time scouting cozens dach and krebs. Hmmmmmm Guy who works for Olympia is also reporting that theyre currently setting up the stadium for a press conference *hmming intensifies*
  14. Dabura

I think they're good for hockey if they're a really good team. Their problem is that they're never a really good team. Hopefully they've turned a corner. How the Carolina Hurricanes reinvented hockey in North Carolina, and what's next [ESPN]
  15. chaps80

Jerseys are hurtin, but at least this is better than having Vegas make the Finals in their first season and leading SJ 3-1 now. Having an expansion franchise being pretty much an instant contender...something not right about that, at least to me. Plunk down your money and have a Cup. And I get the "it's good for the game" part, but they shouldn't have to be a contending team to have a fanbase in their city. Earn it.
  16. GMRwings1983

The NHL needs to tell Carolina that nobody wants to see them and their hideous jerseys advance. They typically play in front of 20 fans in that building. They're not good for hockey.
  17. chaps80

I'm watching the Canes post game interviews. None of them seem too high on themselves or their play, staying humble and focused.
  18. Dabura

I've gotta think Brind'Amour is using the Jackets' triumph as inspirational material, maybe also the Isles' triumph. "Why not us?" Imagine not having any of those three teams -- Caps, Bolts, Pens -- in the second round. lol
  19. chaps80

Oh, s***. Ya your right. I glanced at the wrong series leader on the NHL site during the game. Still good, all even. That McLovin dude Foegele is coming up big too.
  20. Dabura

Nope, tied at 2. Still impressive tho.
  21. chaps80

But, we got a 4th for him! Oh, wait. That was upgraded to a hefty 3rd.
  22. amato

This mrazek goalie guy looks solid.. We should try to get someone like him.
  23. chaps80

Game is over. Caps pushed hard in the final minute. Mraz held it down. First star. Canes tie the series...unreal.
  24. ChristopherReevesLegs

Keep the updates coming, im stuck on a plane for the next 5 hours
  25. chaps80

Petr Mrazek...what. a. save!! 2-1 win.
  26. chaps80

2-1 Canes, half a period to go!!
  27. Dabura

2019 Draft

Cam Robinson's 2019 NHL Draft Rankings - April 2019 [DobberProspects] (Kokkonen @ 35. w00t w00t)
  1. Load more activity