This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Jimmybigrigs69

Patrick Kane IS a Detroit Red Wing

Reads like a farewell tweet to me
  3. Today
  4. Scott R Lucidi

Reilly Smith

Ha. You just flipped the money and cap is all. Honest mistake. I really like Reilly Smith's game. I wouldn't mind taking him on for a year. Lots of posters have been griping about our dump and chase game. Debrincat, Kane, Rasmussen, Copp, and Compher struggle in this regard. Larkin and Raymond are really the only guys that can grind a puck off a defender below the goal line or along the boards. One of Reilly Smith's strong suits is his forechecking. If he only costs us a 3rd, we should grab him for a year.
  5. Scott R Lucidi

All Purpose Grand Rapids Griffins Thread

I wouldn't pay him 5 million. I wouldn't bring him back TBH. Edvinsson is ready for that role, and ASP right behind him. We have (3) good puck movers in Edvinsson/Seider/ASP. Just need to let them move it.
  6. Scott R Lucidi

2024 Draft

I entertain you from time to time. You're like neighbor George in the Louis CK bit.
  7. Jimmybigrigs69

2024 Draft

No they didnt
  8. LeftWinger

2024 Draft

Nah, Kane already said he'd like to play with better players and Debrincat said Kane wants to come back.
  9. Jimmybigrigs69

Thats a good guy to pay 5 million (sarcasm)
  10. Jimmybigrigs69

2024 Draft

Not sure you understand what gas lighting means... You get rekt everytime we have a convo about Chiarot
  11. TLGTrico

Reilly Smith

Okay never mind I am really dumb. We're currently only retaining on Vrana, and that's coming off the books this summer
  12. Scott R Lucidi

Even tho he wasnt spectacular 5 on 5 the last 30 games, he was serviceable = not a mess and liability. First 50 games he was dogs***. Agree with u there.
  13. Scott R Lucidi

2024 Draft

I gave him enough wood for 2 months! Hope he settles down now. Reverse trolling the troll is fun for a bit too.
  14. AtlantaHotWings

2024 Draft

Bouncing between Rags vs Caps and Cats vs Bolts After seeing Bobs ridiculous save followed by Big Cats save on TaJerk I think we need waaaay better goal tending if we want to get past the 1st round down the road Let's hope Cossa is that and more
  15. mackel

2024 Draft

Jesus, gaslighting much? Simmer down bro.
  16. Jimmybigrigs69

Reilly Smith

Abdelkader is a buyout not a retention.
  17. Jimmybigrigs69

You havent mentioned it once in this thread, but by all means change the topic to the last 30 games instead of addressing anything I said. But sure, ill agree, why not, Ghost scored a good amount in the last 30. Hes still terrible at defense, and at 31 thats never going to change. Maybe next time he should play "better" in the first 50+ games and maybe then he'll keep his job.
  18. Yesterday
  19. Jimmybigrigs69

2024 Draft

We need another Dman in the mold of Chiarot.
  20. Scott R Lucidi

Reilly Smith

PITTSBURGH IS RETAINING!!! ha We're taking on FULL cap hit and 1/2 actual pay.
  21. Scott R Lucidi

Already posted a million times that Gost during the last 30 games was a lot different than the first 50 games Gost. Already said that minimum 3 times. Selective reading is helping you about as much as your selective watching.
  22. TLGTrico

2024 Offseason Thread

Between Perron, Sprong and Ficsher, I'd like to replace two of them internally, while the other one can can either be re-signed or replaced via for agency.
  23. TLGTrico

2024 Draft

I say trade the pick for defensive help or for a center that can reliably hold down a top line while Larkin is out.
  24. TLGTrico

Reilly Smith

Aren't we only allowed to retain salary on two contracts at once? We're already retaining on Yamamoto and Abdelkader Never mind I see what you're saying now
  25. marcaractac

2024 Draft

Everything I read about the kid reeks of an Yzerman type player. He's also exactly what is missing in the top 6. Seems like the obvious Yzerman pick it he is still on the board.
  26. AtlantaHotWings

2024 Draft

Thats the name that keeps coming up on tank along with Mich. Brandsegg-Nugard
  27. marcaractac

2024 Draft

Liam Greentree pls.
  28. Jimmybigrigs69

Why are you writing inside my comment? Learn how to post. What's a lot? Okay now I know you're just making stuff up. Chiarot loves to roam. Which is exactly why he and Seider didn't work together. Perhaps you should.... watch the games. I don't love Chiarot, but your bashing him is way over the top. His best year in the winged wheel was this season. And with the load he's been given to carry, he's definately earned that contract. No one else on this team is even close to capable of handling the hard minutes he plays. Don't like? Post about Yzerman and Lalonde. They wanted him, and they're big time using him. Not sure what your point is. You asserted that Newsy only plays Chiarot/players because of their contract, and Holl/Petry/Walman/Maata all prove that's false. If any of that is true, I'm curious why he's only -4 then, while Ghost is -16. What's your take there?
  1. Load more activity