All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Jimmybigrigs69

2024 Offseason Thread

Kane effortlessly scoring that season ending shootout goal to no celebration perfectly encapsulates the season and his time here. He's gonezo
  3. AtlantaHotWings

2024 Offseason Thread

Dude is wearing a lot of emotion on his sleeve and it's understandable
  4. kipwinger

2024 Offseason Thread

I forgot about Larkin’s wife losing her baby. When the reporters asked about his year he almost broke down. He’s in a lot of pain and I genuinely hope he gets help and works through it. That was tough to watch.
  5. LeftWinger

2024 Offseason Thread

You my be right, but it sounded like if he could get term here, he'd be interested.
  6. Motor City Mullets

2024 Offseason Thread

Not surprised if Kane is gone...These past few months he looked at times as though he was either playing hurt, or just going thru the motions, or both. The highlight moment was his OT winner in Chicago on Chelios night.
  7. Scott R Lucidi

Play In Games

Ha
  8. AtlantaHotWings

2024 Offseason Thread

Red Wings end of season media session on youtube. Larkin is hurting. Dude is like I am getting healthy no vacation and back to work. He also said team isn't bailing out of the area like the last couple of years. Basically its just them lining up and getting asked questions Copp said his cheek bone was broken ...had surgery next day JT with the massive bandage on nose for stitches Kane with his opening comment IMHO he is GONE DP wants to stay Lyon seems chill AF Husso says he will be back Ras actually seems bummed about not playing Art rags him about the choice of sweatshirt Cat was asked about pushing for Kane to stay Sieder calm and chill AF and rocking the Garfield hat RayRay rocks the Olde English D The reporters asking RR and Mo what kind of contract they want. Both said they love the team/city etc
  9. Jimmybigrigs69

Play In Games

They have it everywhere in the US, but it's called chili cheese fries. Mike is just a francophone.
  10. Scott R Lucidi

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Chiarot, Petry, Husso, Fabbri, Copp, 2025 1st, 2026 1st, 2027 1st, 2028 2nd, 2029 2nd FOR 2024 2nd, 2025 2nd, 2026 2nd (All the farthest back 2nds). Take some BAG O TRASH, you get a 1st. Take a bathroom BAGGIE O TRASH, you get a 2nd.
  11. Scott R Lucidi

2024 Offseason Thread

The OG blue adams, btw. Not the fake, brown nosing, yacht gofor boy blue adams who thinks he's always right without having watched the game at all.
  12. Scott R Lucidi

Play In Games

Mike, They have that in Buffalo.
  13. Jimmybigrigs69

2024 Offseason Thread

Pretty much what I expect. But hopefully he starts in GR next season.
  14. Motor City Mullets

2024 Offseason Thread

Fine...Maybe I will.....
  15. Scott R Lucidi

2024 Offseason Thread

Yah, I know where you stand Wisconsin Boy. It's all the coach's fault. Has nothing to do with the fact that we played 2 defensemen who can't play defense all season. Go discuss line combos with Blue Adams!
  16. Motor City Mullets

Play In Games

Have you ever tried poutine? Even SpongeBob loves poutine! C'est magiquement délicieux !
  17. Motor City Mullets

I hope not...QC is more worthy that AZ.
  18. Jimmybigrigs69

Expansion Yotes in 2029. Hard restart.
  19. Motor City Mullets

2024 Offseason Thread

That will certainly put us in contention for the 2025 lottery as 1 of the bottom 10 teams.
  20. Jimmybigrigs69

Play In Games

I think they'll be back in 2029. By then Gary will have completed the bettplan: expand into every major city except Quebec, bc Frick them
  21. Scott R Lucidi

2024 Offseason Thread

Why put MORE ROADBLOCKS in front of our first round picks? That's the problem with this team. We seem to like quantity over quality. Go out and sign 2 more journeymen defensemen to take the 2nd pairing minutes instead of giving them to ASP and Edvinsson. That's not smart. Kasper, Danielson, ASP, and Cossa need to be up with the team next year. Not 4 years from now.
  22. Motor City Mullets

Finally...The desert dog has been put to rest...Hopefully there's no repeat in AZ and NHL hockey doesn't return.
  23. Motor City Mullets

Play In Games

Well...It's been over 20 years to finally see the Coyotes move on...Better late than never.
  24. kipwinger

2024 Offseason Thread

I think he's fine in the AHL next year, but I'd caution everyone that he's probably not going to look like a superstar. Since scoring from the SHL to the AHL is roughly consistent we have an idea how his offense will translate. So he'll probably score a lot. But he's not ready to score and defend against top end players. Certainly not at even strength. He'll need time in the AHL to learn how to do that. It's very clear by the way that Wings handled Edvinsson that they want guys to play a full game before they get NHL time. ASP isn't there yet.
  25. town123

2024 Offseason Thread

Is he physically ready to play in GR or would he be better off back in Sweden next year? Part of RayRay's new contract should include muscle mentoring the kids.
  26. kipwinger

2024 Offseason Thread

Did I say we should play Petry INSTEAD of ASP? Nope. I've openly called for us to pursue guys like Matt Roy and Brett Pesce to SPECIFICALLY fill the 2nd pair RHD spot. So pipe down cufflink.
  1. Load more activity