All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. chaps80

Howard = Average

He's signed for (likely) the rest of his career and makes $54k daily living in Florida. He might get the dreaded long term big money disease. He didn't catch it with his last contract cause he still needed to earn another one. Now he's set...chill time.
  3. Today
  4. xault

10/12 GDT - Red Wings vs Maple Leafs - 7:00 PM EST

When the site come back online? Good to see it back, after it being down on game 1 it felt like that was the end of LGW.com
  5. Yesterday
  6. F.Michael

Rumors Thread

I did a little research...Yeah...Germany > Czech Rep...Cuz 1938.
  7. mackel

Rumors Thread

I'm on board.
  8. krsmith17

News From Around the NHL

Moritz Seider > Jack Hughes
  9. ChristopherReevesLegs

The Whipping Boy

Abdelkader is hideous what're u talking about?
  10. Neomaxizoomdweebie

I got sucked in! I ordered NHL.TV for the season

I have never understood the reasoning behind blackouts. People will still go to see the games in person, even if they can watch it on tv. Its not hurting ticket sales to show the games. If people are paying to watch the games on tv, then the team and league are still making money off of the viewership. I understood the reasoning back when people could just watch the games for free on tv back in the day, but EVERYONE pays now, so blackouts should no longer be used.
  11. Neomaxizoomdweebie

The Whipping Boy

Which one is which?
  12. ChristopherReevesLegs

News From Around the NHL

Jack Hughes: 5 GP, 0 pts, -3
  13. ChristopherReevesLegs

Howard = Average

Bobrovsky $10 million x 7 years 3.87 GAA and 0.882 Sv% right now
  14. ChristopherReevesLegs

Rumors Thread

Kid had a big year for the Lloydminster Blazers last year. 16 pts in 28 games during the regular season, but then had 4 goals in 5 playoff games. All bombs from the point. Kid steps up in big games.
  15. mackel

Howard = Average

I think Jimmy would be a fine goalie on a good team... For example Leafs fans (and media) blabber on about Andersson, to my eye he's a younger version of Jimmy (if not worse). He lets in horrendous goals and terrible times.
  16. mackel

Rumors Thread

Can we trade Zadina plus a pick for his rights?
  17. ChristopherReevesLegs

The Whipping Boy

Has anyone seen The Joker yet? 68% - critics 90% - audience On rotten tomatoes Seems like it might be worth it to buy a ticket?
  18. ChristopherReevesLegs

LGW

I flirted with the idea of KonstantinovsLegs, but ended up thinking that's in too poor of taste even for me
  19. ChristopherReevesLegs

LGW

You are the reason everyone leaves for the HFboards Think about that
  20. Akakabuto

LGW

But McDavid is only the second best player on the Oilers behind Draisaitl? This was my favorite part. Absolutely genious;
  21. ChristopherReevesLegs

Svech and Ras both have weird circumstances though. Svech with the injury. Ras being forced onto the big club 4th line his first year of pro. Now they're where they should be and playing well. We just need to be patient on their development. Vancouver and Carolina probably ruined Boeser and Necas a lil with these super early call ups.
  22. krsmith17

LGW

The math checks out.
  23. ChristopherReevesLegs

Big E Appreciation Thread

"Dear lord, please give me the patience of @krsmith17 and @Akakabuto cause if you give me strength instead ima use to beat the s*** out steve yzerman" amen
  24. ChristopherReevesLegs

LGW

Seider is Yzerman's first draft pick as Red Wings GM. Seider wheres #53 and Yzerman wore #19. 53 + 19 = 72... Andreas Athanasiou's number. Athanasiou was drafted in 2012, but didn't score 30 goals in a season until 2019. 2019 - 2012 = 7... Ted Lindsay's number. And this is where it starts to get spooky, because Ted Lindsay also passed away in 2019... Lindsay was 93 years of age when he passed. #93 is Johan Franzen's number. Franzen was drafted #97 overall. Who where's #97? That's right Connor McDavid. So if you follow the logic, it is clear Seider will likely surpass McDavid as the best player in the NHL. Probably sooner than later by my calculations.
  25. krsmith17

I don't even need to look up the stats. What Boeser and Necas have done so far in their respective careers, far exceeds anything either of these guys have done. Svech and Ras look like middle six winger / center, at best. Boeser and Necas are legit top line winger / center.
  26. Akakabuto

Give the kid 20 games down there. He will probably dominate by then and be ready for a call up.
  27. krsmith17

I'm not saying you're wrong, I just don't see any harm in him developing in the minors for half, or even one full season.
  28. Akakabuto

Man, Necas would have slotted in nice among our forward prospects. Righthanded centerman!
  1. Load more activity