All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

I hope we trade Green to the Leafs (no lottery protection) and they free fall out of a playoff position, and win the draft lottery...
  3. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

I hope that we get a first for Green, and that the team that acquires him gets bounced in the first round.
  4. Today
  5. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

It's very possible that we could have 4 picks in the top 35 or so in this year's draft. We'll get a top 10, maybe top 5, hopefully top 3, praying for #1... along with a late first for Green (28-31), and two early 2nd's, our own (34-39), as well as Ottawa's from the Smith trade (34-39). That's not even including the possibility of trading other pieces. MORE PICKS PLEASE MR. HOLLAND!!!
  6. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

Ok, this is simple. Let's say, we trade away Tatar, Nyquist, XO, Green, Ericsson, Howard and Mrazek. Abby, Helm and Glen are still hurt. That Leaves AA - Larkin - Frk Bertuzzi - Z - Mantha Booth - Nielsen - Turgeon Witowski (who can actually be the 7th D as well) DD - Daley Kronwall - Jensen Halak (in the Howard Deal) Now, looks like we need three forwards, two defensemen and a goalie. We do not want to deplete GR, but we do have options. Of course I am getting a few from GR, lets say Coreau, Hicketts, Puempel, Street. The Walleye only have two of our contracted players, Machovsky and Nastasiuk, who can come to GR and not deplete Toledo. We also have a D on loan in Europe, Libor Sulak, who we could bring over to help fill the empty spots. Also, you're getting Foote back in the Green deal and he would replace Hicketts in GR. Puempel and Street will only be up until Helm, Abby or Glen come back, like I said Witowski can double up as the extra forward or extra D. So lets see: AA - Larkin - Frk Bertuzzi - Z - Mantha Street - Nielsen - Booth Witkowski - Turgeon - Puempel DD - Daley Kronwall - Jensen Hicketts - Sulak Halak Coreau Full team iced. It's entirely possible and doable, but of course highly unlikely. But for Gits and Shiggles, this is how it could work without depleting GR.
  7. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

But we would have Tippett and Hague
  8. Cholowski playing really well

2 Power Play Assists last night in a 4-2 Loss... Was -2 Portland... 4 GP 0 G 4 A 4 PTS +2 Total... 41 GP 13 G 30 A 43 PTS +11
  9. Dennis Cholowski

So is everyone aware that he was traded to the Portland Winterhawks?
  10. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

Got eem
  11. Alexander Radulov: Wings on short-list of desired teams

I appreciated Vanek for sure
  12. 10/31 GDT - Coyotes @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Funny, i thought scoring had dried up and games were boring... u sure ur not watching a different league?
  13. Alexander Radulov: Wings on short-list of desired teams

Unappreciative vanek haters
  14. Rumors Thread

Even if he's average
  15. DATSYUK

Fixed
  16. Rumors Thread

Even if he's average.
  17. DATSYUK

Can u imagine if we could pull Kovalchuck and Datsyuk at the same time? That would be so good for a 2 year span.
  18. Alexander Radulov: Wings on short-list of desired teams

I heard he beat some kid up when he was 12. So no thanks. Passive-Aggressive mode turned on. Eat it.
  19. Gotta admit, it would be fun to see LW as GM: Turn over the entire roster 5 times between the draft and training camp, then really start getting to work once the season starts. Before the end of October we'd dress our 200th different player and hire our 14th head coach in 12 games. Record of 0-12-0, outscored 104-1, no team left in GR or Toledo, no talent on the roster, no draft picks for the next decade after so many trades grossly over-paying to acquire players then doing it again to get rid of them after a couple days. 90% of our cap space devoted to fines for violating CBA rules and the rest to buyouts and retained salary...the NHL regretfully announces that the Red Wings have suspended hockey operations indefinitely. Like watching a plane crash into a train wreck during an avalanche made out of tarantulas with venom that's made out of microscopic dinosaurs that trample all your blood to death.
  20. Alexander Radulov: Wings on short-list of desired teams

Be careful what you wish for.
  21. RT @BigAssAddicts: Retweet to bless someone's timeline with this perfect ass https://t.co/6869fS3DAf

22. 1/16 GDT - Stars @ Red Wings - 7:30 PM EST

Yeah it's amazing how hard young players compete when they actually want to win. But when the team throws in the towel and no longer cares about winning, thats when Bertuzzis turn into said Helms.
  23. Alexander Radulov: Wings on short-list of desired teams

Rather sign Thomas Vanek
  24. DATSYUK

No one cares what you want
  25. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

Toledo. Were gonna dilute all our teams and make them crappy. Its called the leftwinger road to sucess.
  26. Official 2018 NHL Amateur Entry Draft Discussion Thread

How is GR going to then ice a team?
  27. Rumors Thread

I think we all know the Red Wings style. With that understanding, I feel confident saying all of us know the Red Wings will never sell Howard at this point. Winning is too important to this team and its image/brand. They wont sell the goalie that helps them do that. For better or worse.
  1. Load more activity