• Days Won

town123 last won the day on October 26 2023

town123 had the most liked content!

About town123

• Rank
    2nd Line Scorer

Recent Profile Visitors

1,771 profile views
  1. Boston in 5 Panthers in 5 Strangers in 4 Canes in 5 Jets in 7 Stars in 5 Nucks in 6 Oil in 5
  2. town123

2024 Offseason Thread

Is he physically ready to play in GR or would he be better off back in Sweden next year? Part of RayRay's new contract should include muscle mentoring the kids.
  3. town123

2024 Draft

Before spitting up our 1st so quickly I would looks at the 13-17 overall picks from the last 15 years. Here's a look at #15. Take a good look at that list. https://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/draft/draft_by_pick.php?position=15
  4. town123

GDT: 4-16 Montreal Canadians vs Detroit Red Wings

s***e happens
  5. town123

GDT: 4-16 Montreal Canadians vs Detroit Red Wings

My biggest fear is the Flyers needing to win in regulation to have a shot at the playoffs. I can just see a tie game with 5 minutes to go and Torts pulls the goalie. Could be good, but chances are a Caps empty netter does us in.
  6. town123

4/13 GDT Wings @ Leafs (7:00pm EDT)

Ed was great and RayRay is gonna get paid.
  7. town123

News From Around the NHL *Mod warning page 75*

Marry the Mormons with the Bee's. The Swarmin Marmons
  8. town123

3/30/2024 GDT DET vs FLA

Lyon was great today, other than a weird softie goal.
  9. town123

3/23 GDT - Do or Die Wings vs. Powerhouse Preds

I could be wrong, but isn't BearGrin just one game away from 80 career games? Pretty sure that means he has to clear waivers to be sent back down, meaning we'll lose him for sure. What's worse? Really pissing the kid and agent off or losing him for nothing? Wad dup SY? Missed the game, but just saw the 10 min highlight. Seider finally fights. Pro: He actually does have hands beneath those mitts. Con: Now the league knows he will drop them if they get him riled enough. I hate losing the kid for 5 minutes, opposition loves it. He better learn to fight because if the next opponent can actually scrap, Seider could be in trouble.
  10. town123

3/19 Jackets Soy Boys vs Wings Young Swede

Zadina did the prideful thing. Be like Zadina.
  11. town123

3/17 GDT Wings @ Penguins (6:00pm EDT)

You called it pretty much bang on. Good on ya!
  12. town123

3/16 GDT Sabres @ Wings (12:30pm EDT)

Pretty good defensive game, which was probably Fester's message pregame. We pressured the Sabres D in their zone and that really slowed down their flow. For us on the offence, we got lucky and didn't really have much of a push even though we won.
  13. town123

New New Prospects Thread

I wonder why he didn't want to sign in Carolina. If it's because he figured there was a logjam for a job then Toronto would probably be best for him. I'd love him in the D, but if he looks at SY slow playing all our d specs other than Seider.... and I don't think Stevie would promise him anything. dang
  14. town123

New New Prospects Thread

Any NCAA FA's for the Wings? https://www.sportsnet.ca/nhl/article/future-considerations-looking-at-the-top-college-free-agents-in-2024/
  15. town123

New New Prospects Thread