• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Darius099

Playoff Broadcast?

Rate this topic

What stations will the Wings games be aired on, primarily? My satellite is out, so I'm going to have to watch what I can on other peoples cable and satellite without NHL Center Ice, in the south.

Will a lot of them be on Versus? NBC?

last year all 6! were on versus.

This is my first year not in Detroit for the playoffs... does CENTER ICE carry playoff games? A little worried about it... :blush:

yes

Are you sure about that? I didn't think Centre Ice aired games in the playoffs, but maybe I just didn't care to check since I got the games on other channels anyway (I am in Toronto). Maybe the Centre Ice service is different in Canada come playoff time due to CBC/TSN?

Are you sure about that? I didn't think Centre Ice aired games in the playoffs, but maybe I just didn't care to check since I got the games on other channels anyway (I am in Toronto). Maybe the Centre Ice service is different in Canada come playoff time due to CBC/TSN?

i have had ceter ice for a couple years and yes they have had the playoff games on it. Of course i haven;t watched but the first round since our boys in red have had some problems=)

this may help

nhl center ice

you get the first 2 rounds then it switches to VS and then to NBC for the SCF

Edited by Lint123

That's not a good thing guys, although I already paid for NHL Center Ice in full, I lost my job and can't afford to pay my Satellite bill. No playoffs for me. =(