• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Xduff83X

lilly pad fights moen! lmao!

Rate this topic

I'm glad that there is at least a constant in this forum, we don't fight, you *****, we fight, you *****....and as for lilly getting beaten, so what, he let the other team know that the wings won't be pushed around without consequence....

...and as for lilly getting beaten, so what, he let the other team know that the wings won't be pushed around without consequence....

Exactly. Everyone else was watching this game tonight as the Wings and Ducks were the only teams scheduled. Time to show the league what they WON'T be getting away with in the playoffs. Sammy showed tonight why he will be in the lineup vs. Hudler or even Flipper. Yeah he's got a shot, yeah he's got experience, but he bangs the body and doesn't take any crap after the whistle, Babs loves players of that ilk. Nice job by Lilja as well with a couple of good hits even before the fight. I almost think he'd've been better just covering up after he fell. He got his couple of good punches in then fell, no sense giving the guy some free shots trying to get back up or humping his leg.

Cheers!

esteef

i love how shocked the commentators were when they saw the red wings fight...they were like derrr wtf just happened :rolleyes:

I loved that they were shocked. Maybe they and the rest of the NHL will realize that the Wings are finally ready to step it up!

I think the main point that should arise from the argument of who won the fight, is not who hit hardest, but the fact that FINALLY the wings stepped up and did something about other teams pushing them around. For lilja's sake im glad it didnt happen, but even if lilja got pounded horribly, he stood up for his teammates, and thats what truly matters.

It has been too long now that the red wings are though of as small skillstick boys and not big tough gritty guys who you know will pummel you with wave after wave of physical aggresive play. I think we are finally starting to re-establish this, and for that i clap loudly for lilja and the boys during the scrum at the end of Period 1.

:clap::clap:

This is the beginning of something great, sure he barely held his own against Moen but all great journey's begin with a single step.

Tonight will forever go down in history as the first page, of the story detailing the life of the greatest enforcer ever to step foot on a sheet of ice. The Pain Train Cometh for today he is born!!! UNSHEATHE THY SWORD AND STRIKE WITH FURY! FURY LIKE THINE EARTH HATH NEVER SEEN, OH GREAT PAIN TRAIN YOU LIVE AGAIN!!!

...Sorry I just love that nickname too much.

Whoa whoa whoa. Seeing that scrum along the boards and Lilly squaring up in the background at center ice...

...on this day of all days made me...

..heartsick! Not because I saw a long-missed love, but merely because she bore her likeness, and so speared my heart. Man.... "the Pain Train" indeed. Heart pangs. =(

:lol:

I'll share the Lilly Love! Lilja played almost 18 minutes with 3 hits, 2 blocked shots and a fighting major!

BEAST!

:D

esteef

Whoa, thats pretty darn good for Lilja if you ask me, I never really payed much attention to his icetime, but seems prety damn decent for that slacker! :P

Atta boy Lils. He actually got a really good first shot in, can you imagine if Lilja knocked him out first punch? That would`ve been somethin else :)

kinda looks like lilja was trying to pick him up and get him in a back breaker...

:lol: Lilja turns it into a WWE wrestling match, Lils: "Cheli, throw me a chair, Grrrrrrrr.........." :lol: