• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Xduff83X

lilly pad fights moen! lmao!

Rate this topic

Great photos! The bottom one is my new avatar. :P

HERE COMES THE PAIN TRAIN!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:lol: That is too awesome!!! I actually like Lilja and Sammy now! My dad always teases me about Lilly and calls him my best friend. Like, if he turns the puck over and I get mad, my dad's like "it's YOUR best friend." It makes me so mad! But last night I actually liked him! Respected him, even! Once Hank is back in the lineup, we are looking oh so complete!!!

MORE!

IPB Image

IPB Image

Atta boy Lils!!!

I think Im going to put the first one as my background?! That is how proud I am of this man. Hahaha serioulsy though. Allllll this time we all bitched about him because he's such a big guy and can do some damage with some hits, and sticking up for himself and his teammates and fighting. FINALLY he does it and look how it sparked the team up. PLUS he had a really good game last night especially on the PK.

:lol: That is too awesome!!! I actually like Lilja and Sammy now! My dad always teases me about Lilly and calls him my best friend. Like, if he turns the puck over and I get mad, my dad's like "it's YOUR best friend." It makes me so mad! But last night I actually liked him! Respected him, even! Once Hank is back in the lineup, we are looking oh so complete!!!

HAHA once again my Dad does the same thing to me. If Lilja goes to the box he's like "Oh Reem look..your favorite is in the penalty box" and then im like UGH! And there are times when say Schneider or Lebs give up the puck..I won't say anything. My Dad will then say.."But oh if that was Lilja you'd be all over him for that play!" :lol:

Atta boy Lils!!!

I think Im going to put the first one as my background?! That is how proud I am of this man. Hahaha serioulsy though. Allllll this time we all bitched about him because he's such a big guy and can do some damage with some hits, and sticking up for himself and his teammates and fighting. FINALLY he does it and look how it sparked the team up. PLUS he had a really good game last night especially on the PK.

HAHA once again my Dad does the same thing to me. If Lilja goes to the box he's like "Oh Reem look..your favorite is in the penalty box" and then im like UGH! And there are times when say Schneider or Lebs give up the puck..I won't say anything. My Dad will then say.."But oh if that was Lilja you'd be all over him for that play!" :lol:

man youre so lucky your parents like hockey. My dad is a big soccer fan, and when i tell him something about the red wings, the uninterested looks he gives me are crappy

Saaaaaaaaaaame!!! I think maybe ONCE yesterday Lids couldn't hold the puck in the zone and my dad was like, RABIA AREN'T YOU GONNA SAY ANYTHING? OH YEAH IT'S NOT LILJA. I was like, Daaaaaaaaaad! Ok we can never watch a game with our dads together then. It could get ugly :lol:

man youre so lucky your parents like hockey. My dad is a big soccer fan, and when i tell him something about the red wings, the uninterested looks he gives me are crappy

Yeah we are lucky! I'm sorry your dad doesn't like hockey. It's ok...that's why you have us!!!

Saaaaaaaaaaame!!! I think maybe ONCE yesterday Lids couldn't hold the puck in the zone and my dad was like, RABIA AREN'T YOU GONNA SAY ANYTHING? OH YEAH IT'S NOT LILJA. I was like, Daaaaaaaaaad! Ok we can never watch a game with our dads together then. It could get ugly :lol:

LMAO oh believe me, it has gotten ugly. There are times where I'm like "OMG just please stop talking to me because you have angered me!" :P He'll always rag on Ozzie *even though he likes him and I know he does* but somehow I'll always get upset regardless. It's like all my faves he purposely bashes to get me riled up because he thinks its funny. And I'm always like 'Well I'd bash someone you like on the Wings..but I love them too much so I won't!" All in all though I love watching with my Dad. He is my hockey buddy! The whole family watches it..mainly my Dad, sis and myself..but only my Dad and I watch all the season and playoffs.

No one in your family watches hockey with you? Get them into it!! My entire family does including my aunt's, uncles, relatives..etc. We are Red Wing/Hockey crazy! My Dad is a big soccer fan as well. He played it for many years and that's why he loves hockey so much because he believes its very similar.

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

I know im going to get ragged on for this, but after watching the fight a couple more times I'm going to have to give the edge to..Lilja. That's me totally not being bias but just the way I see it. Lilja actually landed punches on Moen where as when Lils tripped he had his jersey also over his head and while Travis was throwing punches, they either didn't connect or he kept hitting Andreas' jersey. Therefore I give Lilja the win.

I know im going to get ragged on for this, but after watching the fight a couple more times I'm going to have to give the edge to..Lilja. That's me totally not being bias but just the way I see it. Lilja actually landed punches on Moen where as when Lils tripped he had his jersey also over his head and while Travis was throwing punches, they either didn't connect or he kept hitting Andreas' jersey. Therefore I give Lilja the win.

I see what you're saying. Gasp! Reem! We like Lilly! :o

yeah when a player pulls his opponents jersy over his head, that just screams " im a ***** and i cant win this fight so ill pull ur jersy over your head."

yeah when a player pulls his opponents jersy over his head, that just screams " im a ***** and i cant win this fight so ill pull ur jersy over your head."

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but if you aren't I don't think in any way that Travis is a ***** or that he can't fight. He's one hell of a fighter, actually. I just think that in this fight it's either a draw or that Andreas won..I'll give him the edge.

Theres nothing wrong with that :ph34r:

Your ava! :lol:

All aboard the Lilja bandwagon!! Hop on peeps..it's getting full and there might not be enough room so hurry!

Edited by hockeycrazy3033

All aboard the Lilja bandwagon!! Hop on peeps..it's getting full and there might not be enough room so hurry!

You gotta hop on while you can , He's had possibly the best game of his career.

I hope he continues to play like this

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but if you aren't I don't think in any way that Travis is a ***** or that he can't fight. He's one hell of a fighter, actually. I just think that in this fight it's either a draw or that Andreas won..I'll give him the edge.

i know that trav mo is not a ***** in the least... belive u me... and in this case i wasnt realy calling him out. it was more or less a generality. i just find that pulling the jersy over the opp's head is realy lame. friggin fight... dont try to undress em. ya know. but no moen i know is no push over.

Goaltending is a normal job. Sure! How would you like it in your job if every time you made a small mistake, a red light went on over your desk and fifteen thousand people stood up and yelled at you."

-Hall of Fame goaltender Jacques Plante.

That is my new favorite quote from a hockey player pertaining to the sport itself. :clap:

Goaltending is a normal job. Sure! How would you like it in your job if every time you made a small mistake, a red light went on over your desk and fifteen thousand people stood up and yelled at you."

-Hall of Fame goaltender Jacques Plante.

That is my new favorite quote from a hockey player pertaining to the sport itself.

Yeah I thought it was a good one too. haha

This shows how sad the Wings have become when it comes to fighting. IMO the fight was embarrassing if your a Wings fan, we would have been better off not to even have had a fight. Lilja throws a punch and misses and as soon as the other guy throws a punch he dives to the ice and grabs the guys leg. Why didn't he just lay on the ice and turtle up? I would rather have my ass kicked than to act like that. That kinda stuff will sure send a message to the other team, I bet they got a good laugh out of it. I liked what they did over by the bench that showed me more than the fight. Dont you miss the days when we had guys who could actually win a fight. Kocer, Shanny, Mac, LaPoint, Konstantinov, Ward, etc. Why cant we have at least one guy who can fight.

Dont you miss the days when we had guys who could actually win a fight. Kocer, Shanny, Mac, LaPoint, Konstantinov, Ward, etc. Why cant we have at least one guy who can fight.

I agree, I miss those days too. I know its sad, but fighting of any kind at this point makes me happy. We have Bertuzzi, he is a big guy that can fight. We might not have him for long but..

This shows how sad the Wings have become when it comes to fighting. IMO the fight was embarrassing if your a Wings fan, we would have been better off not to even have had a fight. Lilja throws a punch and misses and as soon as the other guy throws a punch he dives to the ice and grabs the guys leg. Why didn't he just lay on the ice and turtle up? I would rather have my ass kicked than to act like that. That kinda stuff will sure send a message to the other team, I bet they got a good laugh out of it. I liked what they did over by the bench that showed me more than the fight. Dont you miss the days when we had guys who could actually win a fight. Kocer, Shanny, Mac, LaPoint, Konstantinov, Ward, etc. Why cant we have at least one guy who can fight.

Riiiiight. Because the fight didn't spark anything for the Wings huh?

You are totally exaggerating on Lilja, by the way. First off Lilja didn't throw a punch..he threw about three that all connected. He then TRIPPED and thats when Moen got the upperhand.

You think the Ducks got a laugh out of it? That's funny because I recall them saying the Wings played great last night and that they were surprised with their physical play. Which btw, is a good thing.

I'm sorry but the only thing embarassing out of all this is your post.

I don't think you can classify a fight as a win when the description of the opponent says: "Moen returns fire with a roundhouse right that knocks Lilja off-balance and to his knees. "

I don't think you can classify a fight as a win when the description of the opponent says: "Moen returns fire with a roundhouse right that knocks Lilja off-balance and to his knees. "

Which I think is quite exaggerrated. I know Moen is a good figher and has fought many times, but I honestly thought he'd beat the hell outta Lilja and well..not even close. That's why I'm saying it's a draw or that Lilja may have a slight edge. His punches connected and were better than the ones Moen gave to Lilja's jersey.

I fail to see the humor in Lilja fighting.People should be happy that he actually dropped the gloves with someone and he faired better than anyone thought he would.I'd be love to see more of the Pain Train dropping his gloves.If nothing else it might fire some guys up.Great nickname btw whoever thought of that. :D