• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

3/29 GDT: Red Wings @ Predators

Rate this topic

another crucial test, after beating the ducks lets see if we can keep that playoff atmosphere going. I feel pretty good about this one 4-1 wings. Bert is going to get a goal along with homer, lang, and Nick. Princess Paul will net the lone goal for the Preds.

aflac, your GDTs are ridiculous. They are incredibly good. Thanks for your hard work with them. I especially like how you removed the color of teams that are eliminated from playoff contention.

Go Wings.

That shot of Vokoun always makes me think of Kevin Spacey in "Se7en". I hope we lambaste these guys tonight and light the lamp up.

And it's time for Bert to get a goal! It's also time for Bert to get a bite out of Foppa. He hasn't gotten any and he's hungry as hell.

I gotta agree with Manny4Prez. Great GDT, Aflac. You'd think it'd be impossible for the threads to get any better than they already are but then BAM! You do your magic. :clap:

Wings win it 3-1.

Bertuzzi, Calder, Lang

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!! SHUT THEM PREDS DOWN, OZZIE!!!!!!!!

I think they should move Rex up with Dats and move Bert with Lang. I just think with only a few games left there are few more chances to try to get the lines clicking as best we can. Not to mention, I would assume when Z returns he is going back with Dats and Homer so where will that fit Bert.

Anyway, play physical again, hopefully Oz is as solid as last game he played.

I predict Lilja goes on an uncontrollable hate-fueled rampage, pummeling the entire Nashville roster into submission 12 seconds into the 1st and forcing them to forefit the game.

His first move will be the patented "leg hump and tackle" whereupon from there he'll beat them once they're on the ground.

IPB Image

Go get 'em, Pain Train!

Adventures of Flip-check and HR40:

As two devoted Wings fans, Flip-check and HR40 were one day dissecting the intricate details of their favorite team. Inevitably, they were resigned to ponder one nagging question...fueled by their peers at LGW: Why is Lang lazy and why does he suck?

Flip-check: Hey HR, I think Langer's eyes look red in that picture.

HR40: You're right...but isn't that just the glare off his jersey?

Flip-check: Perhaps...but he looks a little spacey to me. Besides, it's a white jersey idiot.

HR40: Oh woops. Let's get closer to find out.

*As the two got closer they saw him take a drag.*

Flip-check: That's not a cigarette.

HR40: Gimme the camera...quick!!!

IPB Image

And scene. Ladies and gentlemen, we have concluded that Lang smokes pot. It's the only explanation. He gets stressed out during the season, smokes one, chills the hell out and floats around, then he eats cheeseburgers. Therefore, he gives us the perception that he's lazy and sucks. So kids...learn your lesson. Don't smoke pot...it will make you a bad hockey player!!!

Game prediction: Babs reads this post and tries to put Lang in rehab. Meanwhile Rex and Bert score twice each, winning the game for us.

Adventures of Flip-check and HR40:

As two devoted Wings fans, Flip-check and HR40 were one day dissecting the intricate details of their favorite team. Inevitably, they were resigned to ponder one nagging question...fueled by their peers at LGW: Why is Lang lazy and why does he suck?

Flip-check: Hey HR, I think Langer's eyes look red in that picture.

HR40: You're right...but isn't that just the glare off his jersey?

Flip-check: Perhaps...but he looks a little spacey to me. Besides, it's a white jersey idiot.

HR40: Oh woops. Let's get closer to find out.

*As the two got closer they saw him take a drag.*

Flip-check: That's not a cigarette.

HR40: Gimme the camera...quick!!!

IPB Image

And scene. Ladies and gentlemen, we have concluded that Lang smokes pot. It's the only explanation. He gets stressed out during the season, smokes one, chills the hell out and floats around, then he eats cheeseburgers. Therefore, he gives us the perception that he's lazy and sucks. So kids...learn your lesson. Don't smoke pot...it will make you a bad hockey player!!!

Game prediction: Babs reads this post and tries to put Lang in rehab. Meanwhile Rex and Bert score twice each, winning the game for us.

:lol: that explains it all.

i think wings take it 3-1. dats gets 2 and bert gets an empty netter

You beauty! This game is being televised in Australia! :siren:

Go Wings! Bertuzzi will break the drought, I can feel it! :D

No such luck here. We get a true classic though,THE GAME which people will talk about even 10 years from now:

Ducks @ Blue Jackets.

But I'll be able to watch the Stars-game,that helps a bit.

Agreed on Bertuzzi. Enjoy the game, Aussie!

Read on Mlive that Lebda will be a game time decision, but he will take part in the preskate, so we might miss the "pain train" tonight. :P

:lol: Langer, you toker!

Should be an interstesting day in this GDT, sadly,.. not so much on the Preds boards. :P I enjoyed the tone of the Ducks game, I think we should hustle just as hard, and tonight is our offensive breakout game. Even if not, our defense is completely superior to the Preds.

Wings: 4 (Lang, Cleary, Franzen .. Datsyuk)

Preds: 2 (Kariya (PP), Arnott)