• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

3/30 GDT: Stars @ Red Wings

Rate this topic

so are we gonna kick some ass boys ?? lol can we make it 4 -0 vs dallas ?

just noticed this ........

10/27: W - DET 4 at DAL 3 (W: Hasek, L: Turco)

11/27: W - DAL 1 at DET 2 (W: Hasek, L: Turco)

02/14: W - DAL 3 at DET 1 (W: Osgood, L: Smith)

on february 14 it says 3 -1 dallas win ....... says osgood is the winning goalie .....did we win or lose that game ??

Edited by zetterbergfuturemvp

Probably won't see the game tonight. I'd have Bob record it, but I'm afraid he'd end up strangled by video cassette tape.

:lol:

Don't worry...I will watch it and cheer for you. How cool is it that Hank hasn't played for 14 games and he still leads the team in goals? :cool: I feel like we haven't seen Dallas in a while. Turco in net? Yay! :hehe:

Probably won't see the game tonight. I'd have Bob record it, but I'm afraid he'd end up strangled by video cassette tape.

Sir, there are times when near-death experiences are necessary. I encourage you to seek Bob's assistance.

By the way, what happened to Homer in the projected line-up? I was so out of it today/yesterday that I wasn't able to stay awake for the whole Preds game.

so are we gonna kick some ass boys ?? lol can we make it 4 -0 vs dallas ?

just noticed this ........

10/27: W - DET 4 at DAL 3 (W: Hasek, L: Turco)

11/27: W - DAL 1 at DET 2 (W: Hasek, L: Turco)

02/14: W - DAL 3 at DET 1 (W: Osgood, L: Smith)

on february 14 it says 3 -1 dallas win ....... says osgood is the winning goalie .....did we win or lose that game ??

We won

Edited by Saran

This one's televised here! :thumbup:

But it most likely will be a frustrating homer KDFI-feed.

Ribeiro leads the team with 54 points?!

Wow.

And with our little scoring drought thrown in there,I'm going for 3-1 win.

Last one's an empty netter.

GO WINGS!

Sir, there are times when near-death experiences are necessary. I encourage you to seek Bob's assistance.

By the way, what happened to Homer in the projected line-up? I was so out of it today/yesterday that I wasn't able to stay awake for the whole Preds game.

LOL....10/10 to your avatar

[Todd Bertuzzi - Pavel Datsyuk - Johan Franzen

Kyle Calder - Robert Lang - Jiri Hudler

Dan Cleary - Kris Draper - Kirk Maltby

Mikael Samuelsson - Valtteri Filppula

Nicklas Lidstrom - Danny Markov

Mathieu Schneider - Andreas Lilja

Niklas Kronwall - Chris Chelios

Where's Holmstrom?

Should be fun.... Damn I wish Chris Conner's wasn't assigned to the Iowa stars. I played hockey with him and Ryan Kesler years ago.... I would love to finally see him in the majors now :)

Oh well...

GO WINGS!

Wings 3-1, Need to take last night's momentum and get things done again.

shake off the jet lag and come out strong.

This could be Bert's night. Datsyuk will also score I predict.

Good luck guys

Another good test for the Wings, Stars have won eight of their past ten.

Let's keep owning them! :siren:

This game has interesting implications though: with a win we're closer to facing Flames in the first round, with a win Dallas is closer to finishing fifth and possibly facing us...

Another good test for the Wings, Stars have won eight of their past ten.

Let's keep owning them! :siren:

This game has interesting implications though: with a win we're closer to facing Flames in the first round, with a win Dallas is closer to finishing fifth and possibly facing us...

I see Dallas more than any other NHL team, living where I do. I wouldn't mind seeing them in the first round, I guarantee it would be a highly entertaining matchup. The Stars are not to be taken lightly, so I hope everyone on the Wings' bench shows up tonight and don't play soft. Dallas won't. Their last few games I've watched were nail-biter/thrillers in OT and shoot outs, and Dallas won them convincingly. They are also very capable of scoring more than 2 goals per game, trust me on this one. :o

Dom will do his best, but everyone has to pitch in tonight, no excuses. I look for Bert to have another huge night, in all senses of that word. Calder will be a contributor, and Mule will be the man, again. Pavel will be his usual self with at least 1G/1A.

Expect Turco to bring his "A" game. He's a fierce competitor and probably won't give it up the way Vokoun does. We can hope, though. :blush:

4-1 Wings. Show me the scoring, Wings!! :thumbup: