• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 1 (4/12): Red Wings 4, Flames 1

Rate this topic

Oh f*** me that is BULLs***. He did not trip him. But s*** like this happens when a winger who plays no such defense is put on the point on the pp.

You know... after seeing useless Willy get caught on so many two on ones and get burned so often when we had him on the point that Babs would LEARN that Defencemen play Defence and Forwards play Forward. Yes, even on the PP, especially in the playoffs. I don't care if Lebda's shot is worse than Sammy's... he should be out there ahead of Sammy on every PP we have. I'm no genius but this seems like the most obvious thing in the world to me, especially after Sammy pinched and caused a two on one the other way and then on the next PP was forced into taking a penalty when he had to play some D in our end.

someone knowledgeable in such things: does Datsyuk pronounce his name DOT-Sook? Or is the announcer just nutty? Everytime he says Dot-sook, my little brain says, "who?" :blink:

And what about Dom... how is his last name pronounced?

um guys, I hate to break it to you....Sammy's stick was between Lombardi's legs and Lombardi fell over. That will be called EVERY time. Even when McGeough isn't reffing.

Judging by the replay his stick was always in front of Lombardi and never between his legs. Samuelsson didn't deserve a penalty.

Holmstrom DID -- that was a *hard* slash. Not sure how Datsyuk ended up in the box for it, though.

I don't understand how Fraser isn't reffing the playoffs, but McGeough is.

That baffles me too. Fraser's made questionable calls in the past, but overall, he's a decent ref. But McGeough...he'll screw EVERYONE on the ice. After that whole phantom hand pass mess on Edmonton, I wouldn't let him ref a peewee game.

My God what a miserable period that was.

Phaneuf and Hamrlk are hurting us bigtime. We are missing Regehr badly.

Same team showed up for this one that has been showing up all season long on the road. We'll have a good 2nd period, but this games over. congrats on game 1.

Same team showed up for this one that has been showing up all season long on the road. We'll have a good 2nd period, but this games over. congrats on game 1.

Oh come on man, no sense in giving up just yet.