• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

KronwallCRUNCH

Robert Lang

Rate this topic

Guest LivingtheDream

We just lost game 4 and could anyone watch Lang and think this is a guy who even cares? He should be dragged out in the street and whipped in front of his children for his performance.

oh WTF... shut it with the Lang crap. His assist and his +2 along was his linemates were by far the best out there.

Watching Lang attempting to get the puck out of our zone in the dying seconds of the third was one of the most pitiful twenty second spans of hockey I've ever seen. His play has been undefendable not only in the post-season, but for the last several months.

Watching Lang attempting to get the puck out of our zone in the dying seconds of the third was one of the most pitiful twenty second spans of hockey I've ever seen. His play has been undefendable not only in the post-season, but for the last several months.

and guess what... that play didn't mean s***... the game was over long before that ever happened. Give the lang s*** a rest its Tiresome... Go bash, Zetterberg (I started a thread for you bashers) , Lidstrom, Calder, Bertuzzi, Holmstrom and the rest of the team.

Watching Lang assist on Berts goal was just as nice... but you have to focus on the negatives, of course.

Edited by OsGOD

oh WTF... shut it with the Lang crap. His assist and his +2 along was his linemates were by far the best out there.

Are you even watching the games?

Lang is a liability. He has been downright awful.

Are you even watching the games?

Lang is a liability. He has been downright awful.

A liability... He along with his line mates were a +2. Obviously you didn't watch the game. his line was the ONLY one doing anything... Those 2 goals the wings scored... those are where the +'s came from. The rest of the team was more of a liability than that line.

and guess what... that play didn't mean s***... the game was over long before that ever happened. Give the lang s*** a rest its Tiresome... Go bash, Zetterberg (I started a thread for you bashers) , Lidstrom, Calder, Bertuzzi, Holmstrom and the rest of the team.

Watching Lang assist on Berts goal was just as nice... but you have to focus on the negatives, of course.

Is this Robert's mother? You show up in every thread defending this worthless piece of s*** and end up posting more than anyone else in those threads. ARice said it exactly right, he is a LIABILITY every single time he is on the ice. You can count on him giving the puck up at least once on every shift- Zetterberg, Lidstrom, and the rest DO NOT. I realize that you have some kind of strange crush on Bob the slob, but take off the blinders. He is just plain awful and doesn't deserve to be in the lineup right now. What a joke.

You're telling me that with a minute left to play in a one goal game, it doesn't matter than Lang cannot complete a 10 foot pass to any of the teammates standing around him?

Yeah the whole team sucks right now. But Lang's lazy, uninspired play really emobdies what's wrong with this team.

A liability... He along with his line mates were a +2. Obviously you didn't watch the game. his line was the ONLY one doing anything... Those 2 goals the wings scored... those are where the +'s came from. The rest of the team was more of a liability than that line.

You're probably one of the same idiots that says John Kitna is a great QB because of his inflated passing stats. DO YOU SEE the momentum killing giveaways that he commits? What about the lack of any effort what-so-ever while carrying the puck through the neutral zone?? Half the time, on a rush, he will throw it back to the D-man so that he doesn't have to do ANY work at all. You are ridiculous. Have you noticed that you are the only fool on this site defending this worthless loser?

Is this Robert's mother? You show up in every thread defending this worthless piece of s*** and end up posting more than anyone else in those threads. ARice said it exactly right, he is a LIABILITY every single time he is on the ice. You can count on him giving the puck up at least once on every shift- Zetterberg, Lidstrom, and the rest DO NOT. I realize that you have some kind of strange crush on Bob the slob, but take off the blinders. He is just plain awful and doesn't deserve to be in the lineup right now. What a joke.

Oh accusing me of being his mother... How cute and how original... Are you 10?

I would take his liable ass out there getting 1 of 2 goals the wings scored any day... In fact... Calgary DID NOT score when he was on the ice... I love that Liability!

The CBC announcers said it best, the Lang and Bert pairing was a great line tonight. I have not been impressed with Lang on occasion but tonight he played great!

Oh accusing me of being his mother... How cute and how original... Are you 10?

I would take his liable ass out there getting 1 of 2 goals the wings scored any day... In fact... Calgary DID NOT score when he was on the ice... I love that Liability!

Yeah, I'm 10.

Did you actually watch the game? Sound like a stat sheet fan to me. Lang had so much to do with Bertuzzi perfectly roofing the puck over Kipper- it was such a beautiful feed from Lang after exerting maximum effort to get the pack away from the Calgary defender...In your dreams. You are the only one defending Lang and his sloppy, lazy play here- you are a homer.

Yeah, I'm 10.

Did you actually watch the game? Sound like a stat sheet fan to me. Lang had so much to do with Bertuzzi perfectly roofing the puck over Kipper- it was such a beautiful feed from Lang after exerting maximum effort to get the pack away from the Calgary defender...In your dreams. You are the only one defending Lang and his sloppy, lazy play here- you are a homer.

and yeah, I'm Langs mother...

:lol: Me a homer... I love it, absolutely love it! Thank god you will be gone too after the wings don't win the cup again this year....

What you are describing about your hatred for Langs sound erely like the ENTIRE TEAM tonight. But please carry on bash away... I seem to get off on this in some weird way :sly:

Edited by OsGOD

:lol: Me a homer... I love it, absolutely love it! Thank god you will be gone too after the wings don't win the cup again this year....

What you are describing about your hatred for Langs sound erely like the ENTIRE TEAM tonight. But please carry on bash away... I seem to get off on this in some weird way :sly:

I know you do, that's why you appear (by yourself) in every Lang topic on your crusade to somehow bring some credibility back to the disgraced #20. I wasn't a Lang hater until the playoffs- I always defended him, saying such things as: "He's our best playoff player, we shouldn't get rid of him." Guess what, IT IS THE PLAYOFFS- and he's still playing just as bad as he did in the regular season.

PS- Yeah, a homer would never have a name like "OsGOD" :blink:

and yeah, I'm Langs mother...

I'm sorry, but it seems like you're getting off on playing the sole defender of Lang tonight. You're his only friend tonight :lol:

That said, I don't think we need to resort to the childish behavior thats being directed towards you.

Even if you are delusional. :lol:

I know you do, that's why you appear (by yourself) in every Lang topic on your crusade to somehow bring some credibility back to the disgraced #20. I wasn't a Lang hater until the playoffs- I always defended him, saying such things as: "He's our best playoff player, we shouldn't get rid of him." Guess what, IT IS THE PLAYOFFS- and he's still playing just as bad as he did in the regular season.

PS- Yeah, a homer would never have a name like "OsGOD" :blink:

Yeah still I say.. bench the rest of the team and boot them next season... I find it hilarious that Lang (little ol' lang) is singley being held liable for a game in which he wasn't even on the ice for the goals against. Let alone was on the ice and directly involved with one of the two games. Its so silly

What are you calling me a homer of? how does OsGOD tie me to any certain team? You are named Motownice... that seems more homer than my name, FYI :rolleyes:

Rock on what else do you got about Lang that hasn't already been said?

Edited by OsGOD

I have not been impressed with Lang on occasion but tonight he played great!

You must have watched a different game. Lang played emotionless and turned the puck over in key moments. Did you see his escapades towards the end of the game?

It's a good thing that he skipped that optional practice, wouldn't want him wearing himself out for gametime! :thumbup:

same can be said about hasek... Any more?