• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CNDHockeyFan

No respect

Rate this topic

I'd call it a dirty chop. Apparently you are such a damn homer you can't look at it as dirty.

Dude.. you didn't even watch the video I posted. That youtube clip is of Hasek trying to spear Iginla in the face. And what the hell is a homer?

He never touched him.....so i dunno i would call the nice Elbow that hasek took to the face dirty, but haske did nothing but try to scare IGGY.

Who is Noodles?

arg, double post

Edited by ShanahanMan

Dude.. you didn't even watch the video I posted. That youtube clip is of Hasek trying to spear Iginla in the face. And what the hell is a homer?

Well i watched it and responded to it as well as did two other people, but you didnt respond to us....i wonder why.....maybe because your a dumbass that cant see both sides of anything.

A. hasek didn't touch iggy with his stick,..did not touch him, this is after he gets elbowed himself

B. "noodles" hit him square two handed baseball style across his chest, ZERO,..absolutely ZERO comparison, can we ban this clown yet?

I love how some of these clowns say McLennan had no intent to injure with the hit on Franzen, but clearly Hasek tried to high stick Iginla without ever touching him. lol

The NHL has goten into calling intent on contact that doesnt even happen now.

What a joke.

I love how some of these clowns say McLennan had no intent to injure with the hit on Franzen, but clearly Hasek tried to high stick Iginla without ever touching him. lol

The NHL has goten into calling intent on contact that doesnt even happen now.

What a joke.

HAHA awesome i didnt even draw that hypocrite comparison between the intent to injure. Good catch between the the Noodles/ Franzen and the Iggy/Hasek. Its ganna be tough for someone to argue with that. Nice

As a hockey fan in general, and a goaltender that has been playing for over 12 years at varying levels I am very disturbed at the lack of respect for goaltenders in this series. Even more so at the Red Wings, this is a team that has shown little to no respect for goaltenders and in general other players on the ice. I guess this is reflection of a team that would pick up a player like Todd Bertuzzi, hits that are low on players, hitting other players into there own goaltender, putting elbows up when other players are coming in for a clean hit. It is no wonder why the Flames backup did what he did in the last few minutes, live by the sword die by the sword… and in what is now becoming true Red Wings style the player over sells something and takes away from the game (not that what he did was right). It has proved to be a classless team, and one of my favorite players in International hockey Kris Draper has sold himself out and started to buy into a system that is not a true reflection of how the game is to be played. From a true hockey fan I am just disgusted at this team and if the flames don’t knock them out of the playoffs I hope the next team does.

Just my 2 cents

You don't need 2 cents, you need the "how to play hockey manual". In the manual it doesn't have anywhere in there that a goalie has the right to swing a stick and hit someone in the midsection you coward. I don't give a damn what you use to be there are rules to sports games, he's not in the inner city beating a guy who looked at his woman the wrong way, he's in a game. Todd Bertuzzi didn't do anything wrong in this game and Calgary has push players into Hasek too, go look at Game 3 and 4 again. You think that a bunch of animals playing hockey is hockey, I got news for you its not. You are really not someone I would ask for any help with hockey knowledge, you are a clueless indiviual who thinks he has learned the game but in reality doesn't know s***!!!!!!!! I have been a fan of hockey since late 1998 so don't pull that 12 years fan s*** on me sir. You can have your animals play whatever style hockey they want but I hope their are suspendtion from the league not a clueless indiviual like yourself. Go back to whatever hockey reality you came from because it isn't the real one :P .

Edited by 8888

Datzyuk elbowed Phaneuff in the face while taking a check, etc...

Untrue, right after that hit, i replayed it multiples times with my DVR (i suggest you do the same). you will see that at the point of impact, Pavel's elbow is down (perpendicular) to the ice, then once Phaneauf bounced back like a 5th grader, Datsyuk's should recoiled and came up - AFTER CONTACT. You saw elbow, cried "detroit's dirty' and moved on... recorded video evidence shows that Datsyuk's elbow was legally down during impact.

He never touched him.....so i dunno i would call the nice Elbow that hasek took to the face dirty, but haske did nothing but try to scare IGGY.

Who is Noodles?

I don't have to see it. Hasek got called for not forgeting about what Ijginla did with his elbow. Hasek didn't touch that bastard!!!!!!!

I'd call it a dirty chop. Apparently you are such a damn homer you can't look at it as dirty.

Untrue, right after that hit, i replayed it multiples times with my DVR (i suggest you do the same). you will see that at the point of impact, Pavel's elbow is down (perpendicular) to the ice, then once Phaneauf bounced back like a 5th grader, Datsyuk's should recoiled and came up - AFTER CONTACT. You saw elbow, cried "detroit's dirty' and moved on... recorded video evidence shows that Datsyuk's elbow was legally down during impact.

Dont even bother.....what is with some of these flames fans? I mean i was talking to a few of them the other day after we lost 2 games and they were very nice, and i was very respectful even after teh two games of losses. But when they lose i guess you have to watch out!

:lol: Yep, Hasek was going to jump over the net to get to Iginla who was skating behind. What a laugh! Nice one man!

We get a win AND comic relief!

esteef

Hasek; goalie, gentleman, Olympic Gymnast.

A homer is a fan that is completely biased for their team.

i.e. you

Im not usually in favor of censorship due to differing opinion, but if the mods banned the draftees who obviously signed up to talk smack rather than express and opinion, Id be fine with that.

-The Wings havent been running Kipper.

-Iginla has been a poor example of a Captain in this series, especially the losses. (Captains need to lose with pride and dignity)

-The Flames have pulled and gotten away with way more cheap shots this series that shoudl be included in the phrase "Physical hockey"

-Mclennan was sending a message. An 18 second shift, and thats what he does? Dont tell me he wasnt out there for that exact purpose. Those slashes on Franzen were hard, not taps, and the double handed baseball swing was OVERTLY blatant. There is NO roon in hockey for that.

-Langkow sucker-uppercut Lebda, after what was a hip check gone wrong. He held his head, uppercut him, then held him in a headlock, while looking to see if a ref/linesman was watching. Dirty. Period.

The bottom line is that Calgary got WHIPPED today, and they threw a tantrum. They should be embarassed.

Guest Crymson

Umm... well, let's see. The announcers clearly don't agree with you, nor do physics, unless Hasek's stick has the ability to extend itself by two feet on his command. That would be about the reach necessary to touch Iginla from Hasek's position.

Give it up. You are embarrassing yourself.

Umm... well, let's see. The announcers clearly don't agree with you, nor do physics, unless Hasek's stick has the ability to extend itself by two feet on his command. That would be about the reach necessary to touch Iginla from Hasek's position.

Give it up. You are embarrassing yourself.

I'm going to edit that video and make it my new avatar. Hasek's amazing extendo-stick.

I can see it now.

I think it's far more likely that he got the Unsportsmanlike Conduct penalty for something he said to Iginla while he was gesturing with his stick, probably along the lines of 'Touch me and I cram this stick where you wouldn't like it.'

I recorded the game. I don't need your stinking youtube clip. Hasek didn't touch Ijginla. Ijginla elbow Hasek right before that exact play. I would try to knock someone's brains out if they just elbow me in the face. Advice for Hasek, just get the puck and throw it at their stupid faces :D .

Edited by 8888

side thought: did anyone think Jim Playfair sent mclennen in to do some damage? I know the switch golaies thing happens in hockey, espcially that late in a game and how rough it was getting, but mclennen came out pissed off from the moment the puck was dropped and looked like he was just out to hurt someone regardless.

I really didn't feel the need too. Your posts here have been so idiotic, I thought it was just the McLennan shot.

On regards to Hasek, it was not a spear. He didn't even touch him. I'm sorry if Captain Visor is such a ***** that even when a stick doesn't touch he gets all pissy and hurt, but that's beyond my control.

And to add, a homer is someone who is biased to their own team in situations (like the McLennan shot) that they actually agree with what the player on the team they root for did, dirty or not.

side thought: did anyone think Jim Playfair sent mclennen in to do some damage?

I have no doubt about that. McLennan is a tool and this ***** Playfair in his all cynism

(and firm belive league is not gonna do a s*** about that - which he's rigth) used

him to anger Wings.

I know the switch golaies thing happens in hockey, espcially that late in a game and how rough it was getting, but mclennen came out pissed off from the moment the puck was dropped and looked like he was just out to hurt someone regardless.

I see no real justification for what he has done. he had no reason to slash Franzenstein other than an order from Playfair to do s***.

a suspension to McLennan, although likely, is a stupid solution. it's Playfair's fault and he deserves a punishment not his tool.

you don't punish a gun for shoting someone down, but the human being behind the action, right?