• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

omnipotent_hudler

TSN reporting Lebda has suffered concussion

Rate this topic

Guest Agalloch

I didn't read the whole thread, so pardon me if this has been asked, but when will we know about possible suspensions? They better hurry the f*** up and decide, since the game's tomorrow and all...

I'm guessing sometime tomorrow?

John Niyo in the Detroit News is saying that Lebda left the arena on crutches, likely to steady himself due to the concussion.

I didn't read the whole thread, so pardon me if this has been asked, but when will we know about possible suspensions? They better hurry the f*** up and decide, since the game's tomorrow and all...

I'm guessing sometime tomorrow?

During the 2nd intermission of the Canucks/Stars game, the Satellite Hotstove panel said the league is reviewing the end of the game but since both teams are "in the air" on the way to Calgary there may not be any kind of announcement tonight.

We'll see.

Its the NHL.. I suspect... if any suspensions are given out they will all go to the wings... for various strange reasons.

We are suspending Johan Franzen for Game Six of the 2007 Western Conference Quarterfinals vs. the Calgary Flames due to goaltender interference.

We are suspending Johan Franzen for Game Six of the 2007 Western Conference Quarterfinals vs. the Calgary Flames due to goaltender interference.

:thumbup: You are going to be the most hated person in Detroit when the NHL releases that tomorrow :sly:

ain't being able to see the future a ***** :lol:

:thumbup: You are going to be the most hated person in Detroit when the NHL releases that tomorrow :sly:

ain't being able to see the future a ***** :lol:

I live about 3 hours from Detroit, so I'll be the most hated person in Kalamazoo.

But yeah, it honestly wouldn't surprise me to see some stupid s*** like that tomorrow :(

I live about 3 hours from Detroit, so I'll be the most hated person in Kalamazoo.

Ha, I'm at WMU right now

Also: How reliable is that chick's blog that someone posted here earlier? Aside from that, there are no official statements that Lebda has a concussion, including TSN, which supposedly stated on air that he does have one.

Until I see a link to a reliable source, or am convinced that that blog is reliable, I'm going to assume Lebda will be playing tomorrow.

Guest hockeygal

Well his hit on Langkow was anything but clean. Langkow is one of the cleanest players on the Flames team, so what he did after that dirty knee on knee hit was totally justifiable.

Why is a guy who suffers from concussions hitting someone like that anyway

Well his hit on Langkow was anything but clean. Langkow is one of the cleanest players on the Flames team, so what he did after that dirty knee on knee hit was totally justifiable.

Please quit the Internet.

lol

:rolleyes: Why is a girl like you posting on the internet anyway?

You are a trainwreck... I mean you are trying to tell me that a sucker punch while holding a guys head is justifiable. Lebda low bridged him but he didn't hang a knee on him..there isn't a rule saying you can't low bridge a guy. I mean you seriously need to get your head out your ass.. I just ate dinner and im going to puke all over my screen if I have to listen to one un educated retarded comment come on the screen from you!!

Guest hockeygal

Keep in mind, these people that are saying that Lebda was deliberately trying to injure Langkow are also the ones that said Draper was deliberating targeting Regehr's knee. <_<

Every team has dirty players, whether you want to admit it or not

Lebda; hit was dirty, and should also be looked into as a knee on knee hit, therefore warranting a suspension

So yes, Wings too have dirty players, and they win bye laying out cheap shots and running goaltenders.

And getting away with it

want something to whine about here, wait Until you play the sharks

OMG. They will cream the Wings

Sweep them

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't wait for that to happen

Old geezers on the wings, won;t handle that, nor will good ole physco Hasek :clap::lol::clap::lol:

saying he's one of the cleanest players on the flames team is like saying "he's the best behaved of all the prisoners."

And uh, Lebda didn't suffer from concussions before he got cheapshotted in the face.

Also check the replay, I don't think anyone with functioning eyeballs has called Lebda's hit knee on knee.

that would require his knee actually making contact with Langkow's knee, which it didn't.

He's bringing the sexy hip check back... You might not remember and by your comments you don't remember for sure... the hip check is best check to perform to knock a player off the puck (moment of remberance for king of the hip check Vladdy). And I must say a very entertaining hit to watch performed on a Flame.

So get over it, move on

Edited by OsGOD

Lebda; hit was dirty, and should also be looked into as a knee on knee hit, therefore warranting a suspension

So yes, Wings too have dirty players, and they win bye laying out cheap shots and running goaltenders.

And getting away with it

Sweep them

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old geezers on the wings, won;t handle that, nor will good ole physco Hasek :clap::lol::clap::lol:

So you concede the series then?

And getting away with it

Sweep them

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I mean this in all seriousness, is English your first language?