• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

omnipotent_hudler

TSN reporting Lebda has suffered concussion

Rate this topic

Every team has dirty players, whether you want to admit it or not

Lebda; hit was dirty, and should also be looked into as a knee on knee hit, therefore warranting a suspension

So yes, Wings too have dirty players, and they win bye laying out cheap shots and running goaltenders.

And getting away with it

want something to whine about here, wait Until you play the sharks

OMG. They will cream the Wings

Sweep them

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't wait for that to happen

Old geezers on the wings, won;t handle that, nor will good ole physco Hasek :clap::lol::clap::lol:

LOL knee on knee , he was tryin to hip check him , open your eyes .......we win by running into the goalies LOLLLLLL

you remember the first period goal ?? ya the one where the refs took away from us , cause YOUR guy ran our player into YOUR goalie and then called us for the penalty .........LOL ya were the ones running into your goalies , just cause you cant take guys like holmstrom blocking your goalie's view doesnt mean were running into them .........LOL , and you wanna talk about the only way win games is by running into your goalie ?? the only way the flames win is with 5 on 3 powerplays , and you should thank the canadian referees and there make belief calls , they tried to hand you guys another win with all those bogus penalties but justice was served, and dont look at the offical game sheet and say we both got 8 powerplays each , cause we got like 5-6 in the 3rd when the game was out of reach

and yes san jose is good and they can beat us but its not even guaranteed we'll play them ... if detroit and the stars win then we shall face dallas , so pls be quiet

Edited by zetterbergfuturemvp

Guest Whits

Langkow is clearly the victim in this situation.

You can watch the replay yourself.

The hit clearly hurt Langkow so much that the something as weak as the sound of a whistle was enough to cause him to curl up to the boards until his trainer was able to come to him. He was hurt and therefore the hit was dirty and Lebda's penalty was justified.

As for the punch, I think it was an accident, and HA - did you see Lebda faking an injury when he tried to get up, but had to be helped off the ice?

Classless hockey, Detroit.

Edited by Whits

The hit clearly hurt Langkow so much that the something as weak as the sound of a whistle was enough to cause him to curl up to the boards until his trainer was able to come to him. He was hurt and therefore the hit was dirty and Lebda's penalty was justified.

As for the punch, I think it was an accident, and HA - did you see Lebda faking an injury when he tried to get up, but had to be helped off the ice?

Jesus Christ I hope that is sarcasm. If not, you are the dumbest poster on the boards. I have a feeling it is because of the bolded passages.

Lebda has a concussion by the way, and it's not from the hip check.

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

:blink: Seriously?

Grabbing somebody and punching them in the face is considered an accident in your eyes?

Faking his injury, yet he had to be helped off the ice?

f***, some people are idiots.

bahahaha

WHEW! Thank God you were being saracastic, Whits.

hockeygal- saying it was knee on knee? Do you know where the knees on the body are located? Clearly you don't. It was nowhere near the knees. Go look up hip check then come back and say something when you know what the heck you're talking about.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

WHEW! Thank God you were being saracastic, Whits.

hockeygal- saying it was knee on knee? Do you know where the knees on the body are located? Clearly you don't. It was nowhere near the knees. Go look up hip check then come back and say something when you know what the heck you're talking about.

Isn't it past your bedtime?!

:D

esteef

Hey Matt, or any of the mods. Does this "Hockeygal" member have the same IP address as tangstoiggy? I'm getting a strange feeling that he's back, in the same stupid form.

apparently tangstoiggy was a chick, just some info

Well his hit on Langkow was anything but clean. Langkow is one of the cleanest players on the Flames team, so what he did after that dirty knee on knee hit was totally justifiable.

Why is a guy who suffers from concussions hitting someone like that anyway

Alright, I think we've had enough from this troll...Matt, it's against my nature to ask this since this is your house, but I think it's time to wield the ban-hammer on this nut. This is just one of several posts this person has made that 1) makes absolutely no sense, and 2) is an attempt to incite a flame war.

from the CalgaryPuck forum....

McLennan's slashes.

http://www.recklesscaution.com/McLennan_Slashing.mov

Iginla's penalties.

http://www.recklesscaution.com/Iginla_Penalties.mov

Langkow's clipping incident

http://www.recklesscaution.com/Langkow_Clipping.wmv

oh and apparently Drapes was head hunting here:

Draper's elbow

http://www.recklesscaution.com/Draper_Elbow.mov

Note how fast langkow moves to get the Sucker punch in on Lebda then when the ref turns he slows down acts like he has just been the victim. I dont see how the Flames fans are up in arms over this I posted that video of hip checks earlier this is mere child's play compared to those.

from the CalgaryPuck forum....

McLennan's slashes.

http://www.recklesscaution.com/McLennan_Slashing.mov

Iginla's penalties.

http://www.recklesscaution.com/Iginla_Penalties.mov

Langkow's clipping incident

http://www.recklesscaution.com/Langkow_Clipping.wmv

oh and apparently Drapes was head hunting here:

Draper's elbow

http://www.recklesscaution.com/Draper_Elbow.mov

The Drapes "elbow" is by far the best its just the flames fans looking for a suspension when all it is, is Drapes missing an open ice check ,but continued to follow through. So when its all done it looks like an elbow.

Edited by MTU_Huskies963

what's even creepier than the cheapshot punch is the strangle move he puts on Lebda before he rolls over and plays hurt.

After watching the video of Igirla's penalties, the Flames fans are right, Kipper is getting run. Igoonla slams into Kipper after he slashes Schneider.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

what's even creepier than the cheapshot punch is the strangle move he puts on Lebda before he rolls over and plays hurt.

Everyone keeps talking about that, but for some reason I missed that? I saw the punch and then started yelling at the tv and was out of it for being so mad. I gotta go check the tape to see what you guys are talking about. I am fumed all over again.

Just on a side note, Craig Conroy came out and said that his team cannot play that way and that a couple of players--I am guessing Igoonla, Kipper's backup, and Langkow were his three--just snapped. Maybe Iginla should take note from Conroy and act with some class.