• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 4 GDT (5/17): Red Wings @ Ducks - 9 PM ET

Rate this topic

Giggy thought he got scored on...

That's because Giggy never has a clue where the puck is. If it doesn't hit his enormous belly pad he won't know where it is. I will say, untilt he day I die, that Giggy is the most overrated goalie in my lifetime.

Guest jaytan

looking at the bigger picture, yeah we let in a few PP goals... however their PP still stinks 2 for 38 i think over the whole playoffs so i wouldnt worry about that all too much, i think we need to worry more about the mental part of making smart plays/passes/and not taking penalties etc...

Realistically, they had two more PP goals against us. The penalties were officially over, but the penalized player wasn't back into the play yet.

At that point it was 2-0 Japanese.

correct me if i'm wrong but not too long afterwords we tied 'er up at 2-2 with a couple air-mail packages, then sealed the deal with the whole D-day thing

Realistically, they had two more PP goals against us. The penalties were officially over, but the penalized player wasn't back into the play yet.

you say tomato i say to-mah-toe ;) i agree...i guess, not my fault that the penalized player didnt get back into play fast enough :P

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

LETS GO RED WINGS

LETS GO RED WINGS

GO LANG

GO BERTUZZI

GO SAMMY

GO LILJA

Guest jaytan

Geez.... We have to win these draws in their zone. I don't want to go home tied. We will lose.

Why are we trying to dangle the puck in at this point. The ice in Anaheim is brutal late in periods and I'm sure it can't be great right now. We have to keep it simple and dump and chase and shoot on net with traffic in front.