Series :
Tied 2-2.

Schedule :
Fri May 11: Detroit 2, Anaheim 1
Sun May 13: Anaheim 4, Detroit 3 (OT)
Tue May 15: Detroit 5, Anaheim 0
Thu May 17: Anaheim 5, Detroit 3
Today @ Detroit 3:00 ET (NBC, TSN, RDS)
Tue May 22 @ Anaheim 9:00 ET (Versus, CBC, RDS)
x-Thu May 24 @ Detroit 7:30 ET (Versus, TSN, RDS)

IPB Image
Record: 10-6 | Home: 6-2 | Road: 4-4 | GF: 42 | GA: 29 | PP: 17/89 (19%) | PK: 72/82 (88%) | OT Record: 2-1
Leader in Goals: P. Datsyuk [6], Assists: N. Lidstrom [13], Pts: N. Lidstrom [17]

Roster :
Goaltenders: 30 Chris Osgood | 39 Dominik Hasek
Defense: 3 Andreas Lilja | 5 Nicklas Lidstrom | 22 Brett Lebda | 23 Mathieu Schneider
24 Chris Chelios | 36 Derek Meech | 45 Kyle Quincey | 55 Niklas Kronwall | 95 Danny Markov
Forwards: 8 Matt Ellis | 11 Daniel Cleary | 13 Pavel Datsyuk | 15 Josh Langfeld | 17 Kyle Calder
18 Kirk Maltby | 20 Robert Lang | 26 Jiri Hudler | 28 Tomas Kopecky | 33 Kris Draper | 37 Mikael Samuelsson
40 Henrik Zetterberg | 44 Todd Bertuzzi | 51 Valtteri Filppula | 93 Johan Franzen | 96 Tomas Holmstrom

Hot :
V. Filppula [1G,1A], T. Holmstrom [2G,1A] and T. Bertuzzi [2G,1A] the last 2 games
D. Cleary [2G,4A] and R. Lang [4A] the last 3 games
Cold :
K. Draper has no points the last 13 games

Injuries :
Indefinite: N. Kronwall [sacrum] and M. Schneider [Wrist]

IPB Image
Record: 10-4 | Home: 6-2 | Road: 4-2 | GF: 36 | GA: 30 | PP: 11/76 (14%) | PK: 72/82 (88%) | OT Record: 3-1
Leader in Goals: A. McDonald [5], Assists: C. Pronger [9], Pts: C. Pronger [12]

Roster :
Goaltenders: 30 Ilya Bryzgalov | 35 Jean-Sebastien Giguere
Defense: 5 Richard Jackman | 21 Sean O'Donnell | 23 Francois Beachemin | 25 Chris Pronger
27 Scott Niedermayer | 33 Joe Dipenta | 34 Aaron Rome | 40 Kent Huskins
Forwards: 8 Teemu Selanne | 10 Corey Perry | 12 Matthew Keith | 13 Mark Hartigan | 14 Chris Kunitz
15 Ryan Getzlaf | 16 Geroge Parros | 17 Dustin Penner | 18 Drew Miller | 19 Andy McDonald
22 Todd Marchant | 24 Brad May | 26 Samuel Pahlsson | 32 Travis Moen | 38 Ryan Shannon
44 Rob Niedermayer | 43 Bjorn Melin | 45 Shawn Thorton | 47 Tim Brent

Hot :
T. Selanne [1G,2A] the last game
F. Beauchemin [2A] the last 2 games
C. Perry [1G,2A] and R. Niedermayer [2G,1A] the last 3 games
Cold :
D. Penner has no points the last 6 games

Injuries :
Indefinite: C. Kunitz [Hand]

Hey nice topic, I love the pictures, cant wait for ther game. I think today is going to be a blowout game, with us destroying the ducks by 3 goals or more. I'm not just saying this as a homer, but because it seems we have been doing real well in the afternoon home games. *knocks on wood*

BTW, does anyone know where aflacs links are to the video files on rapid share? I have been saving them all and I don't want to miss out on any.

I'm going to the game today. What do other attenders think about a new taunt for Pronger?

How bout we he touches the puck, we chant "Lau-ren, Lau-ren" (His wife's name). Given how strange things ended in Edmonton, I think this could actually rattle him.

Like shootin' Ducks in a barrell...

Wings 4

Ducks 1

:siren:

I'm going to the game today. What do other attenders think about a new taunt for Pronger?

How bout we he touches the puck, we chant "Lau-ren, Lau-ren" (His wife's name). Given how strange things ended in Edmonton, I think this could actually rattle him.

Now c'mon.....that is very low clas.

Me likey. :siren:

Like shootin' Ducks in a barrell...

Wings 4

Ducks 1

:siren:

Now c'mon.....that is very low clas.

Me likey. :siren:

LMAO, that's exactly what I was thinking. Completely uncool, but how funny would that be?!

How about a rousing chant of "Let's Go Oilers!"?

LMAO, that's exactly what I was thinking. Completely uncool, but how funny would that be?!

How about a rousing chant of "Let's Go Oilers!"?

Too bad it would be even lower class but a "dickhead" chant would fit.

Cannot do that with children in attendance.

Too bad it would be even lower class but a "dickhead" chant would fit.

Cannot do that with children in attendance.

Pronger thrives on taunts, he enjoys being hated.

Remind him of Edmonton, though, maybe it would get in his head a little. Can't you just picture him trying to figure out what the RW contingent is chanting, then his face as it dawns on him... *dreaming*

I can't wait to see the reaction he gets at the Joe, though!!! Whoo baby....

Back OT: For the first time in this series, I have absolutely no feeling about this game. I'm guessing that may mean it will be a low-scoring, defensive game with much fewer PPs than we've seen thus far. I'll go out on a limb and call it 1-0 Wings.

Wings win 4-0. Dom rebounds today like he did after game 2 when he gave up 4. Wings have scored at least 3 goas on Giguere from game 2, Wings have Giggy figured out he's slow moving post to post. Wings dominate early and often and close it out Tuesday night in Anaheim.

I read the articles linked at the top of the page on the site this morning, about Pronger being an idiot and the Yucks being the dumbest team in the NHL. It makes me somehow a little sad to know that they even have a chance of moving on to the finals. Wings MUST put a stop them and their evilness. They might be good hockey players, but the Yucks are not good men if they truly believe Pronger is right and Homer deserved what occured.

So, hockey gods, hear my voice and don't let the dumbest team in hockey go forward. Wings and Sens will play honorable hockey and the best team will win in the end.

No score prediction, but Wings justly take game five (...and six!) :cool:

Go, Red Wings!!!!

PS - great pic of the Magnificent Seven Swedes. I :wub: my boyz in winged wheels!!

Edited by puckloo39

Ahhh.... I am very nervous. I actually have butterflies. I could barely sleep. I woke up at seven to clean house for the game... I just want a win today. Come on boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You did not just write that. Edit this freakin' post right now.

Did anyone see the Free Press this morning?

Cool Picture and article

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID...RTS05/705200685

Yeh the article is cool. Who will today's hero be? :)

And more good news: Kronner is back on skates practicing for a short time yesterday with the guys.