No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Nice!

Well thanks! :cool:

Aaawwww Rabia, that first pic made me all sad. :(:P

The second one is more like it! :D

You are all smokin' hot indeed, I gotta exit this thread for a while and take a shower or something to cool off...

LOL @ Bobbysox!! Rabia, you are a hoot. What a sad little face that is... you're too pretty!! so smile, we love our Red Wings no matter what, right?

Of course, Red Wings fans are the most attractive, intelligent, and knowledgeable in the entire universe. At least the ones on LGW are, anyway! :P

Edited by puckloo39

This is me after a Wings loss...

IPB Image

And this is me after a Wings win...

IPB Image

Rabia ,when I saw the top picture I felt :( . When I saw the second picture I felt :) at the end of this series I'm gonna feel like :D

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!

You are all smokin' hot indeed, I gotta exit this thread for a while and take a shower or something to cool off...

Fin your barred from this topic you definetly need to cool off. :lol: But I do agree with you , the girls of Lets Go Wings are HOT!!!!! :blush:

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

This is me on a chilly fall afternoon in October in West Point, NY. College I went to had a football game at Army and decided to take a vacation to NYC and upstate NY.

IPB Image

Picture of me just hanging out, taken two summers ago I think.

IPB Image

Don't have any recent good ones of me solo, but I look about the same as I do in the second pic there. Very little hair, but I have darker/smaller glasses frames now (like that makes a difference in me being any more funny looking :P ).

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

If you tell everybody else to steal your unique Lang avatar some guy/girl what -could- be tricked about that. Perceived fidelity prevails.

I know that dude in General Discussion sure had me going "whaa--? Offsi- wait, that ain't.." while scrolling down threads. ;) Magically translates to real life somehow, too.

edit: as they say, "oops"

Edited by Flip-check

Fin your barred from this topic you definetly need to cool off. But I do agree with you , the girls of Lets Go Wings are HOT!!!!!

Touche! I wish we were too. :lol:

O.K, here is my pet. Her name is Hank (I named him after Zetterberg but then found out he was actually a she so her nickname is Hanka, lol). Hank is a Rhacodactylus Ciliatus or a New Caledonian Crested Gecko, or just plain Crested Gecko.

Yay! Not only do we have Bernie, now we have an official Rally Gecko as well! :D

Ok, I'll play too. These are the only hockey related ones I could locate. Not great quality. I was very happy at the time, since I was in Detroit at the Joe in last one. :yowza:

IPB Image

IPB Image

FINALLY able to put a face to the name! Took long enough! :lol:

Can't you work some magic and get the Wings into the Stanley Cup Finals?!?!?!?!? :P:lol:

Well ????? :(

I'm sorry, it turns out I dropped my wand in my cauldron during potions. I was made lame as a Duck taking on a Senator...

Too bad...accio kleenex *sniff*