• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
#19=Legend

Pumped

Rate this topic

The tv is on downstairs and i had to hear "scoooooorrrreeee , anaheim takes game 5!!" then listen to them talk about how the wings had the game in the bag and completely outplayed them.

this gets me pumped for game 6

GO WINGS :siren:

Guest bullocks

yah i couldn't even watch sports highlights last night...s*** was raging me.

yah i couldn't even watch sports highlights last night...s*** was raging me.

I actually did by mistake, it wasn't the highlight that bothered me, it was the smug smirk on Barry Melrose's face, he's been slinging s*** against a wall all playoffs long, finally something stuck. ESPN needs to fire that guy, his hockey acumen is equivalent to his fashion sense.

Guest bullocks

I actually did by mistake, it wasn't the highlight that bothered me, it was the smug smirk on Barry Melrose's face, he's been slinging s*** against a wall all playoffs long, finally something stuck. ESPN needs to fire that guy, his hockey acumen is equivalent to his fashion sense.

ye i'mma watch some hockey analysis s*** soon here in canada. all i'm going to hear is how much we outplayed them and deserved to win but doubt that we can re-bound from a loss like that. i'll put my money on it.

Detroit is clearly the better team, especially over the last 3 games, but has 1 win to show for it.

Giguere can't possibly steal another game, can he?

Detroit is clearly the better team, especially over the last 3 games, but has 1 win to show for it.

Giguere can't possibly steal another game, can he?

It could happen. The wings could take two in a row. Thats what giguere does,he just lulls teams to sleep. They are getting grade A chances and just need to bury them. Two goalposts made the difference on sunday and cost the wings. Its time for them to turn it up and show the ducks why they were the best team in the west this year. The ducks are one garbage win away from the finals and i'll take that,but the discerning eye can clearly see detroit is robbing themselves currently.