• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

This is my wife and myself at Antietam Battlefield in Maryland.

IPB Image

lol, you look like OsGod...though I'd have to see you without sunglasses on. But you have the same hair and small mouth and facial hair ... :D Cute picture of the two of you!

here is a new one of me and nathan.

IPB Image

then the fuzzy child

IPB Image

yes he has a dandelion on his head. his name is havok

Adorable pics amberlynn

Edited by Offsides

::::::NOTE: Nope. Sorry - not gonna shrink this pic thank you:::::::::::::

While technically she's not a member yet ,(14 mos old), Megan wants us to know she enjoys BBQ Chicken.

She enjoys all food. Not kidding.....seen her eat an olive w/pimento and a chunk of watermelon in the same mouthful......she has yet to spit out anything. - aloha

IPB Image

::::::NOTE: Nope. Sorry - not gonna shrink this pic thank you:::::::::::::

While technically she's not a member yet ,(14 mos old), Megan wants us to know she enjoys BBQ Chicken.

She enjoys all food. Not kidding.....seen her eat an olive w/pimento and a chunk of watermelon in the same mouthful......she has yet to spit out anything. - aloha

IPB Image

Awwwwww! She's so adorable!!!

lol, you look like OsGod...though I'd have to see you without sunglasses on. But you have the same hair and small mouth and facial hair ... :D Cute picture of the two of you!

I think that is my favorite picture of us. I really look like OsGod? Hmmmm..... Strange...... Long lost brother????

I think that is my favorite picture of us. I really look like OsGod? Hmmmm..... Strange...... Long lost brother????

You really do, just... probably with a wider face. ;) There are def some similarities there. You and your wife look sharp!

And also, this is jes' sure'm gold right 'eah:

This is the picture I took of what the Ducks do in their spare time......

IPB Image

I love it. It's so sneaky.

Edited by Flip-check

Ok, I'll play too. These are the only hockey related ones I could locate. Not great quality. I was very happy at the time, since I was in Detroit at the Joe in last one. :yowza:

IPB Image

IPB Image

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say your a teacher?

You really look like one

You really do, just... probably with a wider face. ;) There are def some similarities there. You and your wife look sharp!

THANKS!!!!!

You really look like one

I agree!!

You really look like one

I am not sure what a teacher is supposed to look like. I guess that's good. :unsure:

I was a teacher once, actually, about 20 years ago. I have degrees in Special Education and Learning Disabilities. Now I consult as a network engineer for telcommunications companies, it's a long story, trust me -- sometimes the special ed background still comes in handy, dealing with telephone companies. ;)

I am not sure what a teacher is supposed to look like. I guess that's good. :unsure:

I was a teacher once, actually, about 20 years ago. I have degrees in Special Education and Learning Disabilities. Now I consult as a network engineer for telcommunications companies, it's a long story, trust me -- sometimes the special ed background still comes in handy, dealing with telephone companies. ;)

Special Ed eh? Maybe you can teach Pronger about physics. Yeah, I went there.

I would like to teach him about Fezzik**

IPB Image

"I didn't have to miss..."

Inconceivable!! :lol:

RIP, Andre**

Inigo Montoya: Fezzik are there rocks ahead?

Fezzik: If there are, we'll all be dead.

Vizzini: No more rhymes now, I mean it.

Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut?