• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Is that really Matt Schneider Shockwave.....? LOL ;) Only a few people here get that joke but it'll live as LONG as I know you!!!

LMAO. Ah, that was so funny.

:unsure: I don't know if I should laugh or cry about that comparison. :P:lol:

lol i dont know either, you'll have to get the ladies' opinions on Datsyuk for that :D

lol i dont know either, you'll have to get the ladies' opinions on Datsyuk for that :D

A lot of the girls think he's a cutie, so it can't be a bad thing. My sister thinks he and Kopecky are the 2 hottest Red Wings so... my sister has good taste :P And she doesn't even really watch hockey...just observed that.

A lot of the girls think he's a cutie, so it can't be a bad thing. My sister thinks he and Kopecky are the 2 hottest Red Wings so... my sister has good taste :P And she doesn't even really watch hockey...just observed that.

Glasgow will be happy to hear this then. Im still staring at those two pictures in amazement, minus Datsyuk having the alien shaped head the resemblance is striking.

::::::NOTE: Nope. Sorry - not gonna shrink this pic thank you:::::::::::::

While technically she's not a member yet ,(14 mos old), Megan wants us to know she enjoys BBQ Chicken.

She enjoys all food. Not kidding.....seen her eat an olive w/pimento and a chunk of watermelon in the same mouthful......she has yet to spit out anything. - aloha

IPB Image

I don't care.......don't care.

Ban me - this pic will find it's way to every 4th or 5th page in this thread.

This is me and my dad pre-game to the Blues/Wings game 3/22/03 - we won 4-2 :D

IPB Image

Ahh the savvis center.... I love that arena!

I can't believe you compared Glasgow to Guitar Pick - no, I don't think they look a like eeek! :(

Glasglow - I love your eyes :)

Well, no. Your head isn't shaped like a candy corn. You resemble Datsyuk, but you are not twins...ha ha.

Plus, they both don't look enough like E.T.

Overlarge Datsyuk's and glascow's heads to be a little wider, they could fit the alien part!

Don't know if that would be a good or bad thing though. *shrugs*

DUDE!!!!! Your gonna give me an inferiority complex about the shape of my head. :P:crazy:

glasgowcelticwing, :P, you have a nice shaped head and you are very handsome...don't listen to everyone else...ha ha!

Edited by Offsides

glasgowcelticwing, :P, you have a nice shaped head and you are very handsome...don't listen to everyone else...ha ha!

Thanks Offsides , :unsure: with all the discussion's on the shape of my head . Not only am I getting an inferiority complex I'm also feeling a little confused. ;)

I don't think I'm an alien ??? but maybe my mum and dad have forgotten to tell me something??. :unsure::P

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

Thanks Offsides , :unsure: with all the discussion's on the shape of my head . Not only am I getting an inferiority complex I'm also feeling a little confused. ;)

I don't think I'm an alien ??? but maybe my mum and dad have forgotten to tell me something??. :unsure::P

Dude - you think the aliens actually TELL their 'offspring' that they're aliens? Nice try pear-head.

Noooooo , not you as well. :(:P

I'm just a fan of puns :D

Don't worry...good looking guy like yourself...and probably have a sexy accent, too.

Edited by Offsides