• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Flip-check

2007 Training Camp Info & Tickets

Rate this topic

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...0384/1128/rss16

Tickets for the Red Wings training camp scrimmages in Traverse City go on sale from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. today at Centre ICE Arena.

This year's camp will run from Sept. 13-18. It'll the Wings' 10th anniversary in Traverse City.

Players will report Sept. 13 for physicals and a golf outing.

The Wings will divide approximately 60 players into three teams the next day, with intrasquad scrimmages taking place three consecutive days and the annual Red and White Game to be played Sept. 17. The camp will end this year with a Four-on-Four game Sept. 18 at 5 p.m..

Tickets range from $15 for the intrasquad scrimmages to $25 for the Red and White Game, and $10 (includes hot dog and soda) for the Four-on-Four Game

--

This is.... so.... agonizing....

I want. I seriously am thinking about this.

http://www.redwingstrainingcamp.com/ declares that Faxes will be taken for tix starting July 1st. I have no idea if that is too late.

Tickets for the Red Wings training camp scrimmages in Traverse City go on sale from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. today at Centre ICE Arena.

This year's camp will run from Sept. 13-18. It'll the Wings' 10th anniversary in Traverse City.

The Wings will divide approximately 60 players into three teams the next day, with intrasquad scrimmages taking place three consecutive days and the annual Red and White Game to be played Sept. 17. The camp will end this year with a Four-on-Four game Sept. 18 at 5 p.m..

Tickets range from $15 for the intrasquad scrimmages to $25 for the Red and White Game, and $10 (includes hot dog and soda) for the Four-on-Four Game

--

http://www.redwingstrainingcamp.com/ declares that Faxes will be taken for tix starting July 1st. I have no idea if that is too late.

dude i am reading what you are writing but what are you talking about?

--

OMG Don let's go! I'm going. I can't not go. When were they reporting for physicals again? *scanning...scanning*

IF you are able to swing it... I would definitely go! We went like 5 years ago, it was a lot of fun and you get SO MANY autographs!

I plan on going....do I need to order tickets now?

They have tended to sell out rather fast... so I would say, the sooner the better :)

I don't see a telephone number...and how easy is it to get autos. I'd love to get a few jerseys signed and hung up in my basement.

Usually you just wait around the side door (a ton of people overthere, so you won't miss the spot) and they form you in like a semi circle around the door... Most (not all) the players just walk around the inside of the group and sign. So the closer you are to the inner part of the semi circle the better chance at getting an auto... main thing is make sure that you get your jersey closed to the hand of the player... they ususally grab and sign that way. Its almost a MOB mentality... but controlled.

Here is the link to the actual arena: http://www.centreice.org/ Phone number is on the bottom.

The fax number will be posted around June 10th it says.

Edited by OsGOD

Cool, thanks....can I order tickets over the phone today? Seems like it might be just a walk in sale today which I can't do since I'm in Northeast Ohio....

they were very friendly in the past... call 'em and see what they say.

duuuuudddeeee

i want to go so bad.

i'll be at michigan state so it'll only be about 3 hours from me. id probably only be able to see the weekend practices though...depending on my schedule :( damn school.

they were very friendly in the past... call 'em and see what they say.

Do you know a number? There isn't one on that advertisment and I called one off of google and it said it's closed until Sept? Not sure if I called the wrong one or what?

Do you know a number? There isn't one on that advertisment and I called one off of google and it said it's closed until Sept? Not sure if I called the wrong one or what?

This is off the Centre Ice arena website:

1600 Chartwell Drive

Traverse City, Michigan

This is off the Centre Ice arena website:

1600 Chartwell Drive

Traverse City, Michigan

Thanks, I called,but didn't get any to answer and I left a message with the executive director. Not sure if he has any say ,but I had to try...

Thanks for your help.

OMG Don let's go! I'm going. I can't not go. When were they reporting for physicals again? *scanning...scanning*

We so should. It'd be awesome! Both of us would take Traverse by storm.

I lol'ed at the golf outing paired with the check-ups on the first day (teh 13th).

IF you are able to swing it... I would definitely go! We went like 5 years ago, it was a lot of fun and you get SO MANY autographs!

omg Brandon omgomgmog.... hahaha I can only imagine! arrrrrrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must find a way to get a hold of their regular office and pull this out.

We just walked ou the door with TICKETS IN HAND! Our seats are right next to the bench,ice level.

There IS a God!

Surprisingly, there were not many people buying tickets. They will have another in person sale probably a little over a week from now. Check with the site...www.redwingstrainingcamp.com

We just walked ou the door with TICKETS IN HAND! Our seats are right next to the bench,ice level.

Surprisingly, there were not many people buying tickets. They will have another in person sale probably a little over a week from now. Check with the site...www.redwingstrainingcamp.com

Kira, you... really need someone who can brush back fans to get near the players and Dats, right? Hahaha.

That is so cool. I'm glad you guys picked up the tickets you want.

So here we are, sitting on the shore of Grand Traverse Bay, thinking how great a day it is. :)

Any chance I can pay you to pick up tix at the next possible sale for training camp? I live in NE Ohio and will never be able to get them. I pm'd you at the HF boards as well. Nice pick up on the tix. :clap: