• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Wingfan191

Official new NHL jersey thread

Rate this topic

As far as those old all-star jerseys, I think those are disgusting. Orange and black don't complement each other at all, and reminds me of Halloween. I like colors that were used in the late 90's.

IPB Image

As for NHL 08, I am so excited to get it. The graphics look amazing, and I read quite a bit on the gameplay , and its getting tweeked so its a more solid game!

I liked those, too. I tried looking around on the net to find old photos... but good stuff.

Some people really hate the purple and the teal, but I dig those two colors.

I liked those, too. I tried looking around on the net to find old photos... but good stuff.

Some people really hate the purple and the teal, but I dig those two colors.

Yeah some people really can't stand those colors, I think there different, and unique. I like them!

I also like these jerseys, this is when it was North America vs. World. I hated that concept, I like East vs West, but I did like these jerseys.

IPB Image

Ugh, those are HORRIBLE all-star jerseys!!!

I'll take this year's any day of the week!!!

Anyone have the Rbk jersey? Is it the same as the platinum performance practice jersey?

- The new Reebok Edge jersey's WILL BE EXPENSIVE! Going by how much the All Star jersey's were, an authentic lettered jersey will run about 400 bucks, while a replica lettered will run close to 200 bucks. Non lettered jersey's will of course run a bit cheaper respectively.

According to Fanatic U in Garden City the Lettered Replica will be retailing for 10.00 more than the current Wings lettered replica. Which should run in the 140-150 range. Stll more expensive but not leaps and bounds. Some of the teams with multi layered number may be closer to the 200.00 mark.

Supposedly, these are leaked images of the new Capitals jerseys. They are from a glitch on the official website:

IPB Image

IPB Image

I like them.

I'm pretty sure these aren't real; they are from a Miami Herald blog. Canucks jersey:

IPB Image

'bout time we got an official thread for this. Im usually a big fan of new jerseys or old teams changing to tacky sweaters, but truthfully I am pissing my pants with excitement over these new ones. Its just fun to see them all.

P.S. only one i am disapointed about is Boston...I'll be upset if they lose the classic 'B'.

'bout time we got an official thread for this. Im usually a big fan of new jerseys or old teams changing to tacky sweaters, but truthfully I am pissing my pants with excitement over these new ones. Its just fun to see them all.

P.S. only one i am disapointed about is Boston...I'll be upset if they lose the classic 'B'.

That is exactly how I am :thumbup:

I am so excited

Keep all orginal 6 the same though, Boston's logo is fine!

Guest jaytan

Boston is going to try to look more like they did in the past, so I don't think you'll be too upset with them if you're tradition-minded.

IPB Image

Bruins' new logo - the 'B' is a little different.

Edited by jaytan

Boston is going to try to look more like they did in the past, so I don't think you'll be too upset with them if you're tradition-minded.

IPB Image

Bruins' new logo - the 'B' is a little different.

Yeah, here's the old one

IPB Image

And here's the caps new one

IPB Image

I am so excited for this...I work in a sporting goods store and I haven't seen any of the designs yet so I am bursting at the seams to try and get a look at some of these

...make fun of me, but I, for one, think the Wings logo would look SWEET on the jersey that the pic of Crosby has...

...yeah, I know, history, tradition, blah, blah, blah! If it's a great design, use it.!

IPB Image

Edited by LeftWinger

With this new design and form fitting jerseys, it seems as to me all the mock up jerseys have the same exact patter layout, as in the post above mine, the Vacouver templete seems the same as Calgarys those QC ones with just different colors, if all the teams have that same type of vertical stripe and same design on the slevees, thats going to suck, its like a carbon copy with just your teams colors and logo.

Regarding All-star jerseys I always thought it would be a good idea if they modeled the jerseys after the team's who was hosting it that year. Like they could use the teams colors, and than maybe a similar design. I think thats what they might have been going for the year Minnesota hosted it.

With this new design and form fitting jerseys, it seems as to me all the mock up jerseys have the same exact patter layout, as in the post above mine, the Vacouver templete seems the same as Calgarys those QC ones with just different colors, if all the teams have that same type of vertical stripe and same design on the slevees, thats going to suck, its like a carbon copy with just your teams colors and logo.

Like I stated in the first post in this thread, this will NOT be the case. Only a few of the teams will be changing to this new template style and not even all of them will follow the same style. The Wings jersey will be just fine, don't worry.

Like I stated in the first post in this thread, this will NOT be the case. Only a few of the teams will be changing to this new template style and not even all of them will follow the same style. The Wings jersey will be just fine, don't worry.

Oh I am not worried about the wings jerseys , I know theres will be just fine, but still having a lot of these teams with that slye would be so boring, thats what makes it intresting, have each team having there own desing.

Until I see actual pictures of the Wings new jersey, and it still looks the same, I'm going to continue to be a pissy ***** about this. Sorry, but I see no problem with the way the jerseys used to be.

Let's face it...the Wings jerseys are going to be slightly different. The jerseys' panel composition is so different that there will be extremely minor tweaks, minor enough to be considered "the same" but changes nonetheless. For instance, all teams' jerseys MUST have the NHL shield on the front base of the collar, so that is going to make the collar look different, and the new jerseys I have seen, a lot of them have that "square piece" at the sharp part (see Caps jerseys) of the collar, so it may even have that, but at the very least the collars are going to look different with the shield. Another change that I have heard is the seams are going to be red which will give the jersey a pin-striped look in the underarm area...this was from someone here on the board but it seemed logical and again a minor enough change that will make the jersey look different without really altering anything... :zzz:

Edit: Both Caps/Bruins logos are great...both very retro and nice. Here's hoping others trend in this direction and not in that of the Flames *puke*

Edited by shadow47

I do not know anything about the color schemes, but material wise I have some information that might be accurate. This spring season my Jr. C team got jerseys from RBK to try them out and see what we thought. I do not know if these are the jerseys the NHL is going to use next year or not. However, if they are, the jerseys were made very similar to the new practice jerseys the NHL used this year. They are very heavy compared to current jerseys, and yes they are form fitted but they are not nearly as bad as it is made out to be. I had plenty of room to get my pads under it, and it was not skin tight. There were vents under the arms but skating in the spring/summer it is still very hot in them.

Again I am not positive if these jerseys are what the NHL is going to use or not, but marterial wise if these are the new jerseys they are actually pretty nice.

Troy

I do not know anything about the color schemes, but material wise I have some information that might be accurate. This spring season my Jr. C team got jerseys from RBK to try them out and see what we thought. I do not know if these are the jerseys the NHL is going to use next year or not. However, if they are, the jerseys were made very similar to the new practice jerseys the NHL used this year. They are very heavy compared to current jerseys, and yes they are form fitted but they are not nearly as bad as it is made out to be. I had plenty of room to get my pads under it, and it was not skin tight. There were vents under the arms but skating in the spring/summer it is still very hot in them.

Again I am not positive if these jerseys are what the NHL is going to use or not, but marterial wise if these are the new jerseys they are actually pretty nice.

Troy

if your skating in the spring/summer wouldnt u still be skating in an indoor rink? so there for it would be just as cool as it would be during the winter/fall ! just wondering?