• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Chelios57

Holland: "Lang won't be back"

Rate this topic

I'm going to miss the guy. I've always loved having Lang in Detroit. I know a ton of you guys bashed the guy...and I still have yet to understand why. Lang went out and did what he was supposed to do. Just because the guy did not go out on the ice night in and night out and not score EVERY night doesn't make him horrible. Lang is way more of a play maker...and that is not always a bad thing. He's a great guy...and talented player. He got the Wings out of a couple of tough situations this past season...especially in the playoffs. I'm going to miss him...I have nothing but respect for the guy. Don't sit and bash the guy though...and give your congrats on him leaving. I think it's simply amazing how he can score an amazing goal for Detroit and suddenly he's your favourite player...but one mistake and he's horrible. Here's to Lang. Best wishes...kick butt.

He is lazy, terrible without the puck, and had more turnovers than Jon Kitna. In the words of Nsync(?) BYE BYE BYE.

haha that doesnt quite have the same ring to it :hehe:

Ok, how about a pig version of the song? To start with you can swap the "He's so fine" part with "He's a swine"

well somebody has to play the lazy-and-sucks player... I wonder if Sammuelson will take his place

If he works really hard on his turnovers and coasting, he may have a chance. Oh, Samuelsson also shoots the puck and creates far too many chances to be the next Lang.

Lang is energetic, and great!

Arrr, playin' away from babs style or how babs wanted him t' play, I would say that phrase might just be needed, gar!

Does this mean Hudler's gonna be homeless? ;)

I remember seeing one of those 'get to know the players' deals and Hudler was living in Lang's basement and babysitting his kids sometimes.

Yep....here's a small, low-quality clip of it:

I forgot the part about the newspapers..

FETCH, boy, FETCH!

Bobby Lang, too lazy to even go get his own newspaper. Probably afraid to read the sports section headline "Lang, OUT!".

Yep....here's a small, low-quality clip of it:

If he works really hard on his turnovers and coasting, he may have a chance. Oh, Samuelsson also shoots the puck and creates far too many chances to be the next Lang.

sammy has never seen a shot he hasnt liked.

ps. the langer + jiri video is ace.

Langer sure does have a huge house for bein so lazy and sucky.

I forgot the part about the newspapers..

FETCH, boy, FETCH!

Bobby Lang, too lazy to even go get his own newspaper. Probably afraid to read the sports section headline "Lang, OUT!".

Ahoy, i don't know if Me had a little huddler in my basement eatin' all my captain crunch... Me t' would make him get the paper. Aye, me parrot #3 concurs.

Now that Lang is history, he can eat all the double cheeseburgers and pizza he wants. However, a very important question has now arisen...will LGW ever find consensus on which Wing is "lazy and sucksâ„¢"?

The drama! :ph34r:

bring back Andy Delmore or the Boyd :ph34r: