• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Crymson

Yashin will play in Russia if offers don't improve

Rate this topic

Guest jaytan

Good! There's no place for him in our league anyway. I wish more guys would do this.

As you guys know, I am all for bringing Yashin to Detroit. But this is one of the reasons that the dude's image is tarnished. Stupid statements as such. Sure, you can have that in the back of your mind, but why would you come out say something like that to the media? Ignorance. There is also a reason that the offers that are being sent his way are as low as they are. I would love for him to be a Wing but at the end of the day, I see him going back to Russia to play.

IPB Image

:clap:

This is good news, because I bet Holland has dreams of bringing this act to Detroit next season.

Memo to Yashin: "No-one cares. And listen, while you're still deciding what to do, don't answer any calls coming from the 313 areacode. Thanks."

IPB Image

:clap:

This is good news, because I bet Holland has dreams of bringing this act to Detroit next season.

Memo to Yashin: "No-one cares. And listen, while you're still deciding what to do, don't answer any calls coming from the 313 areacode. Thanks."

Man what you know about a sweet MC, in the 313

None of these skills you bout to see come free

So you wanna be a sweet MC, you better become me

If you ever wanna be one see

sorry.

i had no problem with Yashin playing for the Wings but with statements like that you have to think this guy is more about the money than winning. he already got his buyout payday and SHOULD take whatever he gets as an added bonus and play with a team with a strong chance of WINNING. i mean he it's not like a team would be offer him peanuts, i am sure he would still get a decent contract on top of his buyout he already got. i am kinda bummed on him now. (if infact he, not his agent was the originator of the statements) good luck in russia alexei.

Geez, can anyone here imagine the JOKE the Wings would have become if we had actually traded Yzerman for this guy back in 96? Yikes! :crazy:

Thank the Hockey Gods that this did not happen...

But I would like him to be a Red Wing...

At a reasonable price I might add... :deal:

Exactly, and any one of you STILL saying that you would let this guy on our team, at ANY price, are flat-out ridiculous... and I hope you get diarrhea.

I say sign him...We have more talent then he has played with for years...Just think a .92 pts per game avg and allmost half his carreer with the Ilanders...only 33, playing for a contender, the influx of our youth...what could it hurt...barring that the banks not broken...

Guest DetroitIan

If he wants bigger money so bad that he wants to go play in a inferior league. Then bye bye Yashin. Peace out.