• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NazMoBert

Post Everytime You Look

Rate this topic

What? Probably some local fisherman, out for a pleasure cruise, at night... in... eel-infested waters...

(I think we need an AIM party going on....whos in?)

I want my father back you son of a *****.

you guys got to cut down on the drugs!!!!!!!!

I do not envy you the headache you will have when you awake. But for now, rest well and dream of large women.

Edited by OsGOD

(I think we need an AIM party going on....whos in?)

I would but me and Ash are going to go Karaoke - - maybe after Karaoke!!

you guys got to cut down on the drugs!!!!!!!!

You survived the Fire Swamp, so you must be very brave, but no one withstands The Machine.

Edited by Offsides

i'm in

I know you are haha. right now it is only the two of us!

I would but me and Ash are going to go Karaoke - - maybe after Karaoke!!

You survived the Fire Swamp, so you must be very brave, but no one withstands The Machine.

drat, I love karaoke....wait for me! haha but I cant sing

WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning.

There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.

drat, I love karaoke....wait for me! haha but I cant sing

WRONG. Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

Oh, I know. I can't either, but I love to play :)

" Finish him. Finish him, your way."

There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world. It would be a pity to damage yours.

Oh, I know. I can't either, but I love to play :)

" Finish him. Finish him, your way."

me too. haha

You only think I guessed wrong! That's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha ha! You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia, but only slightly less well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

any other takers for the AIM party? if you have AIM you are in :) haha

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

I dont win to much. most ive done is like 80 buck canadian. lol.

the canadian dollar is almost on par with the american dollar. the economic superpower will rise

I dont win to much. most ive done is like 80 buck canadian. lol.

Have you ever considered piracy? You'd make a wonderful Dread Pirate Roberts.

the canadian dollar is almost on par with the american dollar. the economic superpower will rise

and thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?

Have you ever considered piracy? You'd make a wonderful Dread Pirate Roberts.

and thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it?

Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam...