• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

The Enforcer

Tampa Bay - Detroit Eklund rumor

Rate this topic

well I don't think they are going to trade drapes considering he just signed a new deal. Maybe they will get grigs into the game and showcase him. If a deal were to go down it could be maybe a hudler/prospect for prospal or something like that. Prospal would fill our need for a second line center/top six everyone has been talking about.

Guest wingswillwincup

eklund is full of crap ...... who the hell could tampa bay have to offer us that we'd want ???

realistically st louis , richards and lecavalier are going nowhere , prospal has 8 goals he's going no where as well , were fine with our defensemen , chris gratton at 6'3 220 pds might be the only guy we might want with an outside chance of getting him but i doubt theyd trade him

The only thing i can think of is since tampa has such bad goaltending they'd maybe take ozzie but i doubt the wings would trade him unless they decided one year playing 30 games in the nhl learning from the dominator before he becomes our starter next year might not be such a bad thing ( which i wouldnt mind) But again i dont see that happening. As i said eklund is full of crap lol

i would do lilja and a pick for one of: o'brien, smaby or ranger. All young, big and physical and are projected to be top 4 d men.

we got ericsson, quincey , meech ,kindl , and our last yrs #1 pick ..... we got tons of defensive prospects waiting , what this team needs is physical players who can also score , a nice power forward and sniper, defence is not a concern and with howard and larsson who i personally think will be our true number 1 in 2-3 yrs were good in goaltending as well

Edited by wingswillwincup

Hudler, Filpula, Grigs and Sammy for St Louis and a pick.

Definately wont happen, but I'd do it. Give's us a potential 40-50 goal scorer and a 90-100 point getter, and for a small guy, St Louis is pretty physical. Tampa Bay would love to grab some scoring depth, and Filpula, Hudler Grigs and Sammy could make there roster.

Also, the idea of Lilja/3rd for O'brien/Smaby/Ranger would be fantastic is Holland could pull it off, but it's a rumor so I wont put much into it.

It is Eklund, so take it with a grain of salt. Oh, and why do you hate Maltby and Draper so much, you have this stuff about canada in your avatar, without Draper and Maltby we'd have about 4 canadians, so I dont that, I dont understand why you dislike the guys either, been 2 of the most realiable defensive guys for Detroit in the last 10 years. Oh yeah, and 3 more!!! :D

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

Uhhhh Drapes and Malts are as much to this hockey team as Zetts and Datz

Agree'd.

Id like this trade to happen.

Red Wings Receive: Ranger,Gratton, 6th and 7th Round Selection

Lightning Receive: Lilja, Kronwall, 3rd Round Selection

Think they would do it?

who the hell could tampa bay have to offer us that we'd want ??? what are u kinding me...

realistically st louis , richards and lecavalier are going nowhere , prospal has 8 goals he's going no where as well ,

i agree with that

were fine with our defensemen !!!!!! uh no were not... like like Andreas Lilja but hes not that good, Brett Lebda is my fav D but same as Andreas not that good...Niklas Kronwall i think is just worthless....Chris Chelios i also like but i think the age is finally getting to him

Tampa has Filip Kuba, Shane O'Brien and the guy i want us to get .... if we even trade with tampa is Paul Ranger

FYI kids: Any proposal with the name Paul Ranger in it can start off with a big fat no.

lol are u kiddin me Paul Ranger is better than any of our defensemen except Nicklas Lidstrom and maybe Brian Rafalski

lol are u kiddin me Paul Ranger is better than any of our defensemen except Nicklas Lidstrom and maybe Brian Rafalski

That's why you can start it off with a big fat no.

Hudler, Filpula, Grigs and Sammy for St Louis and a pick.

Our second line for another superstar? Hudler, Sammy, and Flippula are worth about 60-70 goals. Who knows if a pick will pan out, especially a pick on a lower team- it will be lower down.

REAL OFFENSE

Wednesday 9:00 AM Pacific

GF GF/g

1 104 3.47 DETROIT

2 92 3.29 OTTAWA

3 89 3.18 PHILADELPHIA

4 98 3.16 CAROLINA

5 91 3.14 COLORADO

6 97 3.13 TORONTO

7 86 3.07 BUFFALO

8 93 3.00 TAMPA BAY

9 88 2.93 PITTSBURGH

10 85 2.93 CHICAGO

11 90 2.90 DALLAS

12 81 2.89 NASHVILLE

13 86 2.87 LOS ANGELES

14 85 2.83 MONTREAL

2.78 League Average

15 80 2.76 ATLANTA

16 76 2.71 ST. LOUIS

17 86 2.69 EDMONTON

18 83 2.68 CALGARY

19 80 2.67 VANCOUVER

20 77 2.66 BOSTON

21 75 2.59 SAN JOSE

22 77 2.57 FLORIDA

22 77 2.57 COLUMBUS

24 76 2.53 NEW JERSEY

25 81 2.53 ANAHEIM

26 74 2.47 WASHINGTON

27 73 2.43 MINNESOTA

28 68 2.43 PHOENIX

29 63 2.25 NY ISLANDERS

30 67 2.23 NY RANGERS

We have the best offense in the league. We don't need a second line scorer. We had one game were we only scored 2 goals... Rangers fans got to enjoy that every game.