• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CAredwingsfan91

NHL NETWORK

Rate this topic

So who else has been watching the NHL Network non stop like me? I'm seriously stoked that they finally did this. currently watching the Canadians/Oilers outdoor game from 2007. Hockey 24 hours 7 days a week...doesn't get any better than that all I need is a cold one since its my day off from work :cool:

ok directv is wrong this game isn't from 2007. my bad.

sorry if this has been posted already today.

Edited by CAredwingsfan91

Yea I', watching the playoff series between the Blues and Blackhawks from 1992 It's so cool seeing all these current Detroit players and former Detroit players Hull, Shanny, Joseph, Hasek...

Yea I', watching the playoff series between the Blues and Blackhawks from 1992 It's so cool seeing all these current Detroit players and former Detroit players Hull, Shanny, Joseph, Hasek...

Yeah, and last night they had a great show on about the Red Wings during the 90's, with all our trials and tribulations. And as someone posted earlier, if you have Direct TV, it should be on channel 215.

I have Cox Digital Cable where I'm from in the New Orleans area, and was pretty surprised to find it when I was skimming the TV over the weekend (was also stoked that CSTV was added, yippie for more college sports). Not available in basic cable here but in the low 300s for Cox Digi Cable.

I haven't really had time to watch it in depth but I was flip-flopping between stuff doing laundry and ironing last night and tuned into it for a few minutes, enjoyed it very much, seems like a good quality station.

It wasn't released in all areas at the same time- nor will i tbe the same channel number. Rest assured, as long as you have the sports tier, you will have it.

I have Brighthouse Networks in Livonia, MI. The only thing they can tell me is that "it is coming soon" to their Sports Tier. Nobody at Brighthouse can tell me when "soon" actually is. :crazy: