• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
TheWestWing

He really is that bad.....

Rate this topic

Rafalski – Only Wing Who Sux More Than Dom (™ PENDING) (hey, there's a writers strike out here so this is as good as it gets right now).

See? If Kenny woulda listend to moi he woulda signed Souray who would been on the DL right now and meebe Kindl or Quincey or Ference would be backing up Meech or summin.

Roofie sux. Slower than Lang (meebe not fair comapring D to C but fook it - Roofie is now officially the slowest white man in hockey (is that redundant?) - slower than Chelli and Lang). You can deke him with your thoughts. He gets beat by a stationary, inert piece of wood called the sideboard. $30M for this? He got photos of Kenny in the back of a Zamboni or summin?

I could almost say I miss Schneids, but if called into court that would be perjury (tho ask me in January....).

Edited by TheWestWing

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

When Brian has three bad nights in a row than you can start comparing him to Hasek

He had a goal last night an i don't think that we can blame him for the lose last night. I think that he is a good addition to the team.

Sure we can - it's easy!

5 goals minus 1 EN minus Roofie's splinters in his arse from getting beat by the sideboards equals 3-3 tie!

See? It's simple. He 'lose' the game.

Rafalski – Only Wing Who Sux More Than Dom (™ PENDING) (hey, there's a writers strike out here so this is as good as it gets right now).

See? If Kenny woulda listend to moi he woulda signed Souray who would been on the DL right now and meebe Kindl or Quincey or Ference would be backing up Meech or summin.

Roofie sux. Slower than Lang (meebe not fair comapring D to C but fook it - Roofie is now officially the slowest white man in hockey (is that redundant?) - slower than Chelli and Lang). You can deke him with your thoughts. He gets beat by a stationary, inert piece of wood called the sideboard. $30M for this? He got photos of Kenny in the back of a Zamboni or summin?

I could almost say I miss Schneids, but if called into court that would be perjury (tho ask me in January....).

You're kidding right? He has 15 points in 19 games and he is a +6. But then you probably think Lids sucks too.

So one bad game...He's still 6th in points among defensemen and he's tied for 9th in +/-...He's been good so far this season...

EDIT: chrisdetroit beat me to it...Damn

Edited by SweWings

This is a complete joke. Rafalski is a great defenseman and fits in perfectly with the Wings system. Please find someone else to pick on.

Goals Assists Points +/- PIM

3 12 15 6 8

I dont see how you can say Rafalski sucks, he's done so much for this teams this year.

He's a great defencemen, him and lids are an amazing combo.

you'll be eating your words later this year, just keep to bashing dom. :P

lol, would you like to see one of the worst defences' in hockey?

Lidstrom-Kindl

Kronwall-Lilja

Lebda-Chelios

That's horrible. I like Souray, but he would not help this defence at all. I like Schnieder, but no way would he help us more then Rafalski.

Sure we can - it's easy!

5 goals minus 1 EN minus Roofie's splinters in his arse from getting beat by the sideboards equals 3-3 tie!

See? It's simple. He 'lose' the game.

I think Kronwall lost the game for hitting the crossbar, Z lost it by putting the puck through only Khabi's legs and the crease, Babcock lost it by not putting in Downey (lol, well... it still couldn't have hurt!), Dom lost it because he didn't eat his usual ham&cheese that would have made him react faster and stonewall Rene "Hey RAY!" Bourque and Sharp.

I still can't tell if you're just pulling on everyone's jocks though. I'd like to believe BlakChamber on this one.

Guest MrSandMan

Lidstrom is the worse Defensmen in NHL! He fell in a rut and crashed to the ice, backwards.

Should we start a new hate thread? Wing "fans?" are on a roll!

I think Kronwall lost the game for hitting the crossbar, Z lost it by putting the puck through only Khabi's legs and the crease, Babcock lost it by not putting in Downey (lol, well... it still couldn't have hurt!),

I was thinking we could have used Downey last night. The Hawks, especially in front of their net were taking one too many liberties with our forwards. someone like Downey would have ended that. And yet the Wings still nearly pulled out at least a tie.

Get a day job. :rolleyes:

I see nothing wrong with him. the only players who are slacking hard are Lilja and Hasek. other than that we got some streaky players like Kronner/Lebda/Sammy who need to show up on a consistant basis.

By no means is Rafalski worse then hasek.

yeeeeeeaaaa... I REALLY hope youre kidding about Raffie.

Now as for Hasek, I would completely agree he has NO business being in net over Osgood. Why on EARTH they feel the need to take a hot goalie who's.. what?... 8-1? 9-1? and bench him cause Haseks our #1? well, it completely blows my mind. I was at the game last night, cener ice, 9 rows up... Raffie made a VERY simple mistake, but compared to the mistakes Hasek made, I already forgave Raffie. Besides, the whole team last that game!

Meebe? Seriously?

But cmon, Rafalski is fine and saying he is slower than Lang has to be a joke.

Edited by Louisville

Guest Canadian Wings

rafalski is the s*** - and probably the 2nd fastest skating defencemen besides lebda....

thread maker is an idiot.