No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

I gots red hair now...GO WINGS :)

IPB Image

IPB Image

So pretty. :) you suit your hair that colour Jenny. :thumbup:

I think it must be a sign or something because Red Wings fans always seem to be the nicest looking.

I feel like an outcast, never having had braces!!! :D

I went to GR last night and saw Emerson Drive

IPB Image

thats me with the lead singer, Brad Mates, ummmm hes cute and smelled really good :D

Awww , lizzie . you to are also very pretty . :):thumbup: hope you had fun at the concert.

IPB Image

thats me with the lead singer, Brad Mates, ummmm hes cute and smelled really good :D

So cute a picture lizz :D You look beautiful...you guys make a cute couple haha

IPB Image

Cute!

Edited by HenrikRules40

IPB Image

Lucky you, gorgeous!

BTW am I the only one who thinks he looks like Lidstrom in this picture?

Awww , lizzie . you to are also very pretty . :):thumbup: hope you had fun at the concert.

:) thank you ross! It was a blast!!

So cute a picture lizz :D You look beautiful...you guys make a cute couple haha

:blush: thank you! haha.

Cute!

....he was haha

Lucky you, gorgeous!

BTW am I the only one who thinks he looks like Lidstrom in this picture?

hmmm I can see it, a little bit!!

Well I guess I put one up from awhile back..............I'm in.

IPB Image

aloha

:::::::EDIT:::::::::

This is the beach across the street. Kam III.

::::::::END EDIT::::::::

Edited by DaKineMaui

Awesome picture Liz! Aaaa I wish I could have gone haha

Well I guess I put one up from awhile back..............I'm in.

IPB Image

aloha

:::::::EDIT:::::::::

This is the beach across the street. Kam III.

::::::::END EDIT::::::::

.....I hate you.

:P

LOL braces!!! I had braces all through high school, from age 14 until 19...I finally got them off after my first year of college. I had the vampire fangs-thing going...I used to be able to tuck my lower lip under my eye teeth and it looked kind of vampirish.

Anyway, here's a recent pic...I cut my hair right after Thanksgiving. It used to be about six inches longer and quite a bit blonder. I took the pic myself with my crappy cell phone camera. I'll post a better one when I get it, probably sometime after Christmas -

IPB Image

LOL braces!!! I had braces all through high school, from age 14 until 19...I finally got them off after my first year of college. I had the vampire fangs-thing going...I used to be able to tuck my lower lip under my eye teeth and it looked kind of vampirish.

'twas kinda what I had going on too. Of course, once the canines started to drop a bit (trying to place themselves into the actual row of teeth a few years ago), that's when the crowding really started. Be happy that you got them done young, though! It's so damn weird being 28 and having a mouf-fulla-metal. :P

I had braces twice. got them the summer before my senior year in high school...then had them taken off a year later...only to be put back on 6 months later. I feel as if my dad wasted all that money for me...my teeth went back to how they were...I couldnt wear a retainer at all. the metal one made my gums bleed and the one that looked like a mouth guard made me want to puke.

IPB Image

my brothers girlfriend Laura, my brother Micah, Nathan, and me.

.....I hate you.

:P

Damn you :hehe: .. Looks nice there though

Believe me - it was no day at the beach. Well....yeah it was, but can you imagine the inhumanity? You can see by the shadows that the sun was DIRECTLY overhead. Very hot 82-ish degrees- had to jump in the ocean many times - 82-ish degrees.

A small wave came in and washed our feet and then? Our chairs slanted about 5 degrees into the sand. Hey - we're tough folks, and we made it through fine. Scary times though. F.E.M.A said we'd be OK, and they were right.

You ever had your chair suddenly slant like that? Man oh man. I don't even wanna talk about it right now.

aloha

'twas kinda what I had going on too. Of course, once the canines started to drop a bit (trying to place themselves into the actual row of teeth a few years ago), that's when the crowding really started. Be happy that you got them done young, though! It's so damn weird being 28 and having a mouf-fulla-metal. :P

LOL!!

I had a little scare about a year after I had them off - my wisdom teeth started coming in and the dentist was really worried about crowding. Even though only the bottom two wisdom teeth were coming in, he said I really should have all four removed. So I did...it was a horror story of monumental proportions, for a 19-year-old social butterfly, anyway. LOL I looked like a chipmunk for three weeks, got a raging infection in one of the incisions, couldn't sleep laying down for two weeks and couldn't eat solid food for a month. Plus I missed countless social events, including a friend's graduation party. But the pain killers were good... :sly:

some more Rocket! lol

DSCN1236.jpg

His Christmas picture...didnt like the bow to much

DSCN1265.jpg

surfing LGW with me...he was so content and happy

DSCN1269.jpg

his Lindor boxing gloves...he tried to walk too..it was funny

DSCN1264.jpg

perched on the tub...I pushed him in. lol.

Okay guys and gals, don't be too harsh. This one is recent and with my puppy dog.

110_0510.jpg

Considering it isnt 2008 yet....yeah, i guess 'd say 4 years ago still qualifies as recent...

:hehe:

Considering it isnt 2008 yet....yeah, i guess 'd say 4 years ago still qualifies as recent...

:hehe:

Actually, that was Christmas day. The thing on my digital camera wasn't reset, so that's why. And I didn't realize it til I saw the picture.

And now I have the mouth full of metal. Yay.

mouth_full_of_metal.jpg

Oh I'm so sorry. I HATED having braces. One thing i did learn after a few times though is if you take

some ibprofen just before heading in to the orthodontist, then the pain isn't as bad afterwards and you don't have to wait as long for the meds to kick in.