• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

It was interesting to see all these faces behind their screen name and avatar, so I thought I would drop mine as well.

DSC00658b.jpg

I bet you've never seen a Korean Wing supporter. (I'm a canadian citizen btw)

ELN steals my other wings hats (I'm rocking about 19 wings hats right now) and all of them are mens sizes. He's like you've got the smallest head! I don't think it looks that small but apparently it is.. :(

Anyway, my new hat (that's arriving in 7-9 business days will be MY size). I have to put it on the smallest velcro possible :) my pony sticks out the back :) very cute! LOL

honey baked ham, huh? I am assuming you work there...

If so, I think we drove past it on our trip to Detroit earlier this month. We stayed in Plymouth and really liked it!

i worked at the one in beverly hills (southfield road) during the holiday for a few years. I have been to the one in Canton there but never actually worked there.

I like the hat :lol:

IMG_2890_1_1.jpg

HOLLA!!!!!!!!

Yes, that is my playoff "beard."

l_ca2ef862e5b4c20f4e00467e7747a736.jpg

haha i find myself constantly taking pictures in a similar pose. because i'm original gangsta, probably. much to the chagrin of my sister, as you can tell from the picture.

l_ca2ef862e5b4c20f4e00467e7747a736.jpg

haha i find myself constantly taking pictures in a similar pose. because i'm original gangsta, probably. much to the chagrin of my sister, as you can tell from the picture.

:lol:

Word, OGs gotta represent!