• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

Cute picture! Rocking the Detroit Tigers on a Hawaiian beach haha :thumbup:

HOLY s*** do I need a shave. (Haven't shaved since the day after The Cup winner.) Any other of you man people remember thinking 'how cool' it was gonna be to shave yer face when you were a kid? We were wrong.

Anyways, yes - always bust the 'D' out at the beach - confuses the tourists (tourons). They don't ask you so ******* many ******* questions about stupid ******* s*** if they think yer also just visiting. (Answer: I dunno, we just got here Thursday.)

Rock da D everywhere you go!

::::::::::EDIT:::::::::

That NONfitted cap is not my fault. That came in a package from Dad 2 yrs ago when they made the World Series. It was for my son. That didn't happen. Shush.

Edited by DaKineMaui

Shave or no shave, fitted cap or no fitted cap... it's a nice pic of the two of you! Haven't been to HI since 04. Planning a trip to the big island in the next year or so. Don't think I could live that far from the Joe. Dunno how you do it. Keep sportin' the D!

This is my oldest, Ella, who just turned 3 at the end of May. She officially "fished" for the first time over the weekend and made her old man thoroughly proud. (Seriously, I was beaming!)

post-2-1215459068_thumb.jpg

Yep, she's rockin' the Barbie fishing pole. :lol:

This is my oldest, Ella, who just turned 3 at the end of May. She officially "fished" for the first time over the weekend and made her old man thoroughly proud. (Seriously, I was beaming!)

So precious!

I'm the fisherman in the family and this reminds me of when I was a little girl! :D

Great catch Ella!

:lol: Barbie makes a fishing pole? That's really cute though.

So precious!

I'm the fisherman in the family and this reminds me of when I was a little girl! :D

Great catch Ella!

No comments on the shirt from Mr. 7 Mrs. Hawaii?? For shame! :lol:

:lol: Barbie makes a fishing pole? That's really cute though.

Oh, definitely. I'm stuck deciding on what one to get for the younger one (Ava), who turns 2 later this month... Dora? Disney Princesses? Such a dilemma!

Oh, definitely. I'm stuck deciding on what one to get for the younger one (Ava), who turns 2 later this month... Dora? Disney Princesses? Such a dilemma!

She's too cute. And I'd go with Dora for the next. She's the least princessy of the girl cartoon figures out there.

And since we're posting pictures of kids:

DSC02421-2.jpg

That's officially our baby boy, Tobias. We pick him up in two and a half weeks.

Nice shirt! Especially for wearing in Ohio. Hope they didn't try to throw a burning couch at you or anything.

I think i confused them a little . it must have been strange for them to see a guy decked in U of M clothes and speaking with a Scottish accent. :lol:

She's too cute. And I'd go with Dora for the next. She's the least princessy of the girl cartoon figures out there.

DSC02421-2.jpg

PUPPY!!!

What do two year old girls like? I think Dora is a safe bet. All of my little girl cousins are five or six and they're into Jonas Brothers/Hannah Montana/High School Musical/Zac Efron. I hate them all. <_<

Guest Four

All your pets look so cute, I'm stuck with a cockapoo my mom chose >.> lol

Edited by Four

What do two year old girls like? I think Dora is a safe bet. All of my little girl cousins are five or six and they're into Jonas Brothers/Hannah Montana/High School Musical/Zac Efron. I hate them all. <_<

I didn't even know what HSM was until late last year. I ain't looking forward to any of that stuff... :P

DSC02421-2.jpg

Beautiful dog. I love him.