• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

It's been forever since I posted in this thread so here goes. Some epic shenaniganders might find these dudes familiar. :P

Kuva007.jpg

Andyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!! Petriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................Where's Monkeyyyyyyyyyyy ?!?!?!?!?!? :unsure:

Andyyyyyyyyyyyy !!!!!!!!!!! Petriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................Where's Monkeyyyyyyyyyyy ?!?!?!?!?!? :unsure:

He lives in a wrong city and didn't attend the event where that pic was taken. Stupid monkey. :P

He sure did, I mean, how often do you come across events where it's not frowned upon but rather recommended to drink all day? :lol:

Based on the Epic Fellowship events, that is a pretty accurate description of my mental picture of what Finland is like :P

Edited by PenaltyShot 96

Based on the Epic Fellowship events, that is a pretty accurate description of my mental picture of what Finland is like :P

Bold statement... but no smoke without fire. :hehe: You guys kept up pretty well tho, you were well on your way to becoming good Finns!

Monkey missed out!

Monkey missed out on a lot :P

Bold statement... but no smoke without fire. :hehe: You guys kept up pretty well tho, you were well on your way to becoming good Finns!

:dance: do we get honorary Finn status?