• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

Eh, midsized actually. No yippie-shaky things that are all bug-eyes, but I don't want to clean up a bucket of drool either. A nice terrier or spaniel is good, although my parents' departed Sheltie was a wonderful dog.

Word puzzles or number puzzles?

Eh, midsized actually. No yippie-shaky things that are all bug-eyes, but I don't want to clean up a bucket of drool either. A nice terrier or spaniel is good, although my parents' departed Sheltie was a wonderful dog.

Word puzzles or number puzzles?

post-9801-1248528032_thumb.jpg

Jumble.

Macaroni salad or mac & cheese?

Edited by MidMichSteve

Mmm, not into either, but if I have to pick, I guess boxing. Unless you mean like high school wrestling where it's real.

Glue sticks or the old-fashioned bottle?

I also meant HS boxing- I wasn't too bad back in the day. ;)

Cannonball! *sploosh*

Ritz crackers or Saltines?

Fruity scents for either.

And no offense taken, I used to sell Avon but I always found their perfumes were way too strong.

Socks on feet in summer or barefoot.

Never socks. Winter or summer. Only if I'm bowling. It's a family joke that I have 8 pairs of socks and only wear them when bowling, even though I've only been bowling 3 times in the last decade.

(My mom used to sell Avon.)

Arabians or Clydesdales?

Reusable, but I always forget them at home. Always.

Good at guitar or good at singing

I suck sooo much at singing. I guess I would like to be good at the guitar. At least I have a chance of actually learning that. The voice, I can't do anything about. :(

*I put my reusable green bags in the trunk of my car, and then forget them... but at least I can run out and get them after I get in the store and palm-face myself -- again -- for forgetting.

electronic bill pay or personal check w/a stamped envelope?

I suck sooo much at singing. I guess I would like to be good at the guitar. At least I have a chance of actually learning that. The voice, I can't do anything about. :(

*I put my reusable green bags in the trunk of my car, and then forget them... but at least I can run out and get them after I get in the store and palm-face myself -- again -- for forgetting.

electronic bill pay or personal check w/a stamped envelope?

Electronic bill pay. My ISP is way too expensive. (Satellite) Might as well use it.

3 Stooges or Marx Bros.?

No dishwasher so....

Spring or Summer solstice?

Trick question! Only summer and winter have solstices. Spring and fall have the vernal and autumnal equinoxes.

Bobbing for apples or 3-legged race?

Trick question! Only summer and winter have solstices. Spring and fall have the vernal and autumnal equinoxes.

Bobbing for apples or 3-legged race?

Bobbing for apples.

You give me too much credit. :)

First day of Spring or first day of Summer?