• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Kattermole

Members photos

Rate this topic

lol. Yeah best that someone else says it before DKM shows up and mentions it, not seen him about much recently so maybe he'll miss it. :P Seeing that it the first LGW baby, maybe we need to name it after the whole Red Wings roster for this season.lol.

That's a wonderful idea, but I'll warn you of a problem I ran into when naming my hamsters: some of the Wings have the same name, but different spellings. You can't use the name once and say it's after both, nor can you just skip one. Might I suggest you narrow it down to a half-dozen or so of your favourites?

When I named the hamster I got about 3 or 4 years ago, I decided that I would name after the next player to score a goal with the middle names being those who got the assists, followed by the rest of the players on the ice. Unfortunately, Nik and Nick were both on the ice, and Niklas Nicklas is a stupid name. I gave it to Nick since he is the captain. The hamster ended up with the name Henrik Pavel Tomas Nicklas Dominik.

With the hamster I have now, I asked my Godson to pick numbers between 1 and 100 and matched the nearest player number. I kept asking for numbers until the name sounded complete. My new love is Niklas Matthieu Daniel Robert. He's a huge Cleary fan for some reason.

Best wishes, and let us know what you decide.

My girlfriend and I posing at an oldtime photo shoot.....in Gatlinburg, TN

2.jpg

...finally she agreed the beard came in handy :lol:

Im pretty sure I went to the same exact place when I was down there 7 or so years ago.

Some fancy-schmancy store you go to, eh? j/k, you look very handsome!

relax, I'm a girl. ;)

Thanks, but my handsomeness is really just an optical illusion caused by light reflecting off the bubbles floating around me. :D

So I got my senior proofs back a while ago and was gonna wait to post the smaller ones from the studio's site, but that's not gonna work, so I'm sorry they're so big.

I like this one, but it's no one's favorite...

SP17.jpg

They all like this one, but I don't really care for it...

SP18.jpg

My braces ruin these, but I had to do post them. After all, this is LGW...

SP7.jpg

SP4.jpg

Once again, I'm sorry for the size. I tried to resize them, but they turned out microscopic.

So I got my senior proofs back a while ago and was gonna wait to post the smaller ones from the studio's site, but that's not gonna work, so I'm sorry they're so big.

SP17.jpg

SP18.jpg

SP7.jpg

SP4.jpg

Once again, I'm sorry for the size. I tried to resize them, but they turned out microscopic.

Honestly, no need to apologize when the pictures are that good! I love pictures of women in their Wings gear. :thumbup::siren:

SP17.jpg

I do this for a living and agree with you about the first portrait. Very nice eyes.

Edited by MidMichSteve

SP17.jpg

SP18.jpg

SP7.jpg

SP4.jpg

So cute. :yowza:

Those Wings ones are fantastic as hell.

And don't worry about the braces...I'm turning 30 this month and I've had braces for almost 2 years now. :P

you're adorable!! And you look fabulous in your Wings gear. Too cute!!

SP17.jpg

SP18.jpg

SP7.jpg

SP4.jpg

ADORABLE.