• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT : Stars 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="puckloo39" data-cid="2344957" data-time="1358906252"><p>

nice work for a 'siv' there, Jimmeh.</p></blockquote>

Huge +1, then another for the follow up save on the rebound. ;)

It's getting close to the point where probability is going to force a PP goal for the Wings.

good god I hope so, this is getting really embarassing and the longer on it drags the more the players are gonna clench their sticks

I thought Renney was good at making PPs not suck...

Jimmy has been terrific.

Tom Renney hasn't earned his paycheck so far.

I feel like the PP problems have a lot to do with small individual mistakes. Like trying too many low-chance passes.

Once we are set up in the zone we look pretty good.

I don't know if anybody has noticed, but my favorite part of the new Red Wings season is the return of Leila Sbitani to the Belle Tire commercials. Even if she can't fit into her old jeans and black top, she still looks pretty good!

if i could only go back in time and show ken holland how much of a screw up it would be to choose mule over hossa. god it just hurts to see these two compared to one another. one won't touch the puck or put in any effort to get one if it isn't directly within 1 foot of them, while the over will rip faces back to get to a free puck. jesus...

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="dat's sick" data-cid="2344964" data-time="1358906540"><p>

I feel like the PP problems have a lot to do with small individual mistakes. Like trying too many low-chance passes. <br />

Once we are set up in the zone we look pretty good. </p></blockquote>

Good point. They do look better once they establish control. Entry has been a concern too.

if i could only go back in time and show ken holland how much of a screw up it would be to choose mule over hossa. god it just hurts to see these two compared to one another. one won't touch the puck or put in any effort to get one if it isn't directly within 1 foot of them, while the over will rip faces back to get to a free puck. jesus...

Good grief, man, let it go. It's been 3 years. Time to heal.

I take it there is no score by our boys yet and our powerless play is up to its usual standards. Excellent.