• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NazMoBert

Rumor: Thornton

Rate this topic

Logic tells me this trade never existed. The Sharks have two great goalies, theyll probably have to get rid of Nabokovs salary but why would they trade the guy that turned their team around and was the league MVP for a goalie that would end up in the minors?

http://gm-nhl-trade-rumours.blogspot.com/

Apparently the Canucks tried to make a trade for Joe Thornton. The deal was almost a done deal when Nonis bailed out saying he didn't want to give up top goalie prospect, Cory Schneider.

This rumor has fallen through.

ya the deal fell through when it was presented! :lol:

http://gm-nhl-trade-rumours.blogspot.com/

Apparently the Canucks tried to make a trade for Joe Thornton. The deal was almost a done deal when Nonis bailed out saying he didn't want to give up top goalie prospect, Cory Schneider.

This rumor has fallen through.

samir99? :scared:

Logic tells me this trade never existed. The Sharks have two great goalies, theyll probably have to get rid of Nabokovs salary but why would they trade the guy that turned their team around and was the league MVP for a goalie that would end up in the minors?

Exactly

thatz bulls*** the mods took my pic of sharapova that i've had for about 3 years away from my avatar. what the f***!!!? :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Do i need to donate more money or something??? first my sig, now my avatar that was not too big, total B.S.!!

Edited by ocalafloridawingzfan

Exactly

I could believe this, but on this ground:

Bertuzzi and Nabokov were also involved in the potential trade. The deal would have seen the Nucks give up Bertuzzi, Schneider, and probably something else (Morrison?) for Thornton and Nabokov. Nonis probably decided he couldn't afford to take on that much salary on a guy who last season was worse than either of his own current goalies.

Imagine..Naslund/Thornton/???...could be a real scary line.