• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Wings

Bondra to wings?

Rate this topic

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

While i like the idea of him on Dats Line how does this adress our need for grit?

If Bondra goes to the Wings this will undoubtedly be the softest lineup of forwards ever. :rolleyes:

Some would say, you can't get much softer. :thumbup:

We better make room for Booter. We are going to need him this season I think.

Some would say, you can't get much softer. :thumbup:

We better make room for Booter. We are going to need him this season I think.

Unfortunately i think Booter's chances are just about eliminated completely with the Johnson signing. Assuming they still acquire 1 more forward (like Bondra), that means Bootland will have to beat out both Hudler AND Kopecky,...and thats just to get the 13th forward spot! It wont happen.

Unfortunately i think Booter's chances are just about eliminated completely with the Johnson signing. Assuming they still acquire 1 more forward (like Bondra), that means Bootland will have to beat out both Hudler AND Kopecky,...and thats just to get the 13th forward spot! It wont happen.

Yeah I hate to tell you this, but Hudler is not making the team this year, and I wouldn't doubt us losing him or him being dealt. He simply just does not fit with as many smaller skilled forwards we have, Kopecky has a better chance than Hudler, and Bootland may just be the 13th guy, remember Franzen may not be back.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

it's so hard to say what kenny's next move will be... he's proven that many times this offseason.

Pure speculation/Dream Scenario.

Package Lang Hudler to a team in need for a cheap Gritty winger and sign franzen + carter.

I had someone at HFBoards translate the article:

Two NHL teams want to hire UFA Peter Bondra- Toronto, Detroit. Both teams want to hire Carter who is also without contract.

According to words of Detroit GM Ken Holland management of club have another $5 mil. Red Wings are trying to hire Carter at most. They want to strenghten offensive with him because during summer they didn't make any suitable trade with another club

On the other side CAP is limmiting possibilities of Toronto but Vancouver too which also want to keep Carter. If Red wings will not make deal with Carter they will negotiate with tri Petr Sykore, Radekk Dvorak annd peter Bondra according to Foxsports.com.

In toronto they are looking for fast winger to Mats Sundin line and one options is Peter Bondra according to local media.

I hope he comes back here to finish his career in Washington D.C. with me!

But your such the"SUPERSTAR" you don't need good linemen...Besides you prolly would bring Bondra's numbers down you puckhog...

Just keep sucking on your trophy...

But your such the"SUPERSTAR" you don't need good linemen...Besides you prolly would bring Bondra's numbers down you puckhog...

Thank you for calling me a SuperStar. You are very kind. But yes, I like everyone needs the players around me to play great in order to take our team to the next level. Also I am sorry that you feel that I am a "puckhog". I worry and work very hard to be unselfish with my teammates. I sorta feel only 52 goals and 54 assists was O.K. I will do better with passing the puck around more this year. It's just that my coaches they are always asking me to shoot.

Thank you for calling me a SuperStar. You are very kind. But yes, I like everyone needs the players around me to play great in order to take our team to the next level. Also I am sorry that you feel that I am a "puckhog". I worry and work very hard to be unselfish with my teammates. I sorta feel only 52 goals and 54 assists was O.K. I will do better with passing the puck around more this year. It's just that my coaches they are always asking me to shoot.

seriously, this has lasted long enough... you're no different than the other people before you that claimed to be a superstar. do you really expect us to believe that THE alexander ovechkin would be spending time in an online forum for the detroit red wings?

i say this with all due respect but please drop the act bro.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

seriously, this has lasted long enough... you're no different than the other people before you that claimed to be a superstar. do you really expect us to believe that THE alexander ovechkin would be spending time in an online forum for the detroit red wings?

i say this with all due respect but please drop the act bro.

It's so hard to ignore him?

Hey, it's okay, Ovechkin is not even ready to lead the Washington Capitals, I mean, come on, it's not like it's really tough to lead a team that will be dead last anyway right? He should have taken the "C", but then again, any player must wait a standard 5 years past the age of Yzerman when he took on the captaincy in order to assure that he will always be the longest serving captain... It's a new NHL rule.

Guest wingsfan28__

Yeah I hate to tell you this, but Hudler is not making the team this year, and I wouldn't doubt us losing him or him being dealt. He simply just does not fit with as many smaller skilled forwards we have, Kopecky has a better chance than Hudler, and Bootland may just be the 13th guy, remember Franzen may not be back.

what do you mean franzen may not be back ??

and getting rid of hudler without ever giving him a real shot is just stupid ,with all the talent we have babcock is gonna turn us into some defensive boring hockey team .......what a waste , i hope hudler gets a chance before we just get rid of him