• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Aussie_Wing

Igor Grigorenko

Rate this topic

Grigorenko has 6 points and 39 PIM's in 12 games in the Russian Elite League.

While reading Red Wings Central I found this. "Grigorenko is serving a five-game suspension for a fight with 6-foot, 205-pound defenseman Denis Bayev of Chelyabinsk Traktor on Oct. 9".

Pity he's not in Detroit right about now.

The word around is his wife wants to stay in Russia and raise their kids. I heard this on a Canadian radio station so it is just a rumor without a quote from Igor or his wife. They also said that the Russians teams are growing at a fast rate and money will not be a problem to pay their elite playes. This guy (I forget his name) came on and recommend the NHL stay away from Russian players for now, unless they want to get into a bidding war. We will see what happens, but Igor to be even playing at this level after that accident is a great achievement.

Guest wingsfan28__

unfortunetly i got a bad feeling hes gonna be a wasted pick , hes gonna be like a bykov and retire in russia ........i say we draft no more russian kids ........too many problems

unfortunetly i got a bad feeling hes gonna be a wasted pick , hes gonna be like a bykov and retire in russia ........i say we draft no more russian kids ........too many problems

agreed. I've heard the rumor regarding his wife as well. And with the Russian Federation playin the game they are you gotta wonder. I mean seems to me the Wings organization might have some pull (Igor's infulence possibly, and all the russians we've had) but still. I don't think it looks so great..the other thing is how well is he doing this year? I've heard hes 95% back, well if so he should be doing pretty damn good.

GP G A Pts PIM +/-

2006-07 Lada (Togliatti) Super League (Reg.) 16 1 7 8 43 5

from: http://www.russianprospects.com/public/pro...hp?player_id=44

kinda hard tellin...

Edited by Seth

Forward Igor Grigorenko (Togliatti, Russian Elite League) is on pace for one of the worst offensive years of his career, with just one goal and seven assists in 19 games. He is earning $1 million this season, MLive.com reported in June.

Oh boy, what a waste...

Zetterberg probably had similiar stats at the beginning of the season.. I think he should be given a chance. Anyone know how he's stacking up thos PIM? I dont know how the Russian game is, but is he a gritty-type player or what?

HOT: Forward Igor Grigorenko (Togliatti, Russian Elite League) scored twice, doubling his previous season output ...

So in 23 games he now has 3 goals and 9 assists for 12 points and 49 PIM's. He has 4 points in his last 3 games.

Guest wingsfan28__

we got howard and larsson who i have hopes for

and i like our defense .........kindl, quincey, ericsson,kolosov

right now i would be concentrating on power forwards and speedy forwards who can actually score , we got too many playmakers next draft we should be going for guys who can actually score and shoot

Guest wingsfan28__

Yeah, we're good on goalies.. We already had to let go of one...

who did we let go ?